From 04 Jan 2016 to 02 Feb 2016
02 Feb 2016
- 19:41 Bug #1302 (Archived): Script updates following API change
- This concerns scripts in
- 19:24 Refactoring #1300 (Resolved): more stable computation of Prism6 formfactor
- resolved in commit cedb98a
- 19:20 Refactoring #1300 (Resolved): more stable computation of Prism6 formfactor
- rederive analytical expression to avoid apparent singularities;
reimplement and validate;
describe in manual.
- 18:34 Bug #1298 (Resolved): Mac os x: BornAgain.app crashes (cannot load the QtNetwork library)
- 17:08 Bug #1298 (Sprint): Mac os x: BornAgain.app crashes (cannot load the QtNetwork library)
- 16:43 Bug #1298 (Archived): Mac os x: BornAgain.app crashes (cannot load the QtNetwork library)
- the error message is:
Dyld Error Message:
Library not loaded: @rpath/QtNetwork.framework/Version...
- 17:12 Bug #1299: gccxml does not compile under gcc5; codegenaror.py does not work under gcc4.9
- wuttke wrote:
> fails - with different error messages under stable (jessie) and testing (stretch)
How did you ins...
- 16:49 Bug #1299 (Rejected): gccxml does not compile under gcc5; codegenaror.py does not work under gcc4.9
- fails - with different error messages under stable (jessie) and testing (stretch)
- 15:49 Bug #1297 (Archived): Reading ASCII intensity files not culture invariant
- strtod respects locale format, should be made invariant
Otherwise our intensity data files are loaded wrongly on Ger...
- 15:39 Feature #1283: Provide functional test for all formfactors, when they are rotated and in the pres...
- commit f4fdc974b4
- 15:16 Feature #1283 (Resolved): Provide functional test for all formfactors, when they are rotated and ...
- 15:02 Refactoring #1296 (Archived): update internal information about performance tests
- wiki page http://apps.jcns.fz-juelich.de/redmine/projects/bornagain/wiki/Performance_test seems outdated.
- 14:46 Refactoring #1295 (Archived): remove 'inc/ and 'src/' directory level
- For IDE user it doesn't matter, but for command-line folk this extra directory level is annoying.
- 14:27 Bug #1294 (Archived): provide substantial unit tests for factor computations
- Current UnitTests/TestCore/FormFactorTest.h tests mostly trivalities (does get<Param> return <Param> as set in the co...
- 14:22 Bug #1293 (Resolved): bold math symbols broken under Texlive2015
- In our manual, we are using the unicode-math package under @xelatex@ to get ISO-style bold italic math symbols. This ...
- 14:15 Bug #1292 (Resolved): BornAgain does not build on mac os x (unittest SpecialFunctionsTest.csinc f...
- hopefully resolved in develop/9320d89bf (eps relaxed to 4.7e-16)
- 13:47 Bug #1292 (Resolved): BornAgain does not build on mac os x (unittest SpecialFunctionsTest.csinc f...
- Fails SpecialFunctionsTest.csinc unittest during the BornAgain compilation.
The error message:
- 11:55 Refactoring #409: Remove duplicate functions "evaluate" and "evaluatePol"
- Needs discussion. Later optimization could go exactly in the opposite direction. - Joachim
- 11:47 Refactoring #1291 (Resolved): core functional test machinery: simplify, or at least explain
- I find it hard if not impossible to understand the functional test machinery.
It's already somewhat tricky at CMak...
- 11:39 Feature #1290 (Rejected): === Core: framework ===
- Permanent parent tasks.
- 11:29 Testing #412 (Resolved): Unit and functional tests campaign
- Campaign successfully terminated.
From now on, testing tasks should be children of thematic parent tasks.
- 11:27 Testing #412 (Sprint): Unit and functional tests campaign
- 11:22 Feature #1289 (Rejected): == Instrument (beam, resolution, detector) ==
- Parent issues for tasks related to detector geometry
- 11:11 Feature #720 (Long Term Idea): Provide OpenMPI support in FitSuite
- 11:04 Bug #1288 (Resolved): BornAgain does not compile on mac os x (problem with constexpr ... sqrt)
- Indeed, sqrt is non-constexpr according to the standard, though it is tolerate by g++.
Fixed in develop/650f42d
- 10:54 Bug #1288 (Resolved): BornAgain does not compile on mac os x (problem with constexpr ... sqrt)
- The error is caused by FormFactorTetrahedron.cpp:
The compiler information:
-- The C compil...
- 10:53 Feature #1287 (Rejected): == Particle form factors ==
- 10:24 Documentation #1104: don't use version-dependent URLs in the online docs
- Currently, our Drupal pages contain links to version-dependent file names like BornAgainManual-1.4.0.pdf or BornAgain...
- 09:22 Refactoring #1286 (Rejected): don't include each core .h file in each .pypp.cpp file
- This makes recompilation so slow.
- 09:15 Refactoring #1285 (Resolved): Investigate status of Py++
- The problem: Py++ is almost orphaned, and slowly getting outdated. For instance, the C++ code it generates contains a...
- 08:48 Feature #1075 (Sprint): Cone6 form factor -> analytic
01 Feb 2016
- 16:40 Feature #1045 (Resolved): Use interference funtion's properties to set total particle surface den...
25 Jan 2016
- 13:02 Refactoring #1284 (Rejected): Move particle surface density to interference function instead of p...
- Logically, this density belongs to the interference function
- 09:12 Feature #1283 (Archived): Provide functional test for all formfactors, when they are rotated and ...
In the view of possibly approaching form factor refactoring, we need a way to immediately detect all expected conse...
22 Jan 2016
- 20:05 Documentation #1282 (Rejected): Drupal: unique form of persistent page URLs
- All web pages should have persistent URL's of the same form.
Currently, http://bornagainproject.org/node/47 coexists...
- 13:53 Feature #1281 (Archived): GUI: provide widget for fit parameters settings
- 13:52 Feature #1272 (Resolved): GUI: provide run of the fitting in GUI thread
20 Jan 2016
- 16:08 Documentation #1280 (Archived): draw tetrahedron as seen from -x
- 16:07 Documentation #1279 (Archived): Inkscape tasks
15 Jan 2016
- 15:53 Feature #1035 (Resolved): Revise IFormFactor::getRadius and IFormFactor::getHeight
- Removed getHeight() (not needed)
Removed setters for length, width, height, etc.
Made getRadius() pure virtual, so ...
- 15:00 Bug #1276 (Resolved): Fix thread concurrency while repoorting progress update in DWBASimulattion
- 15:00 Bug #1276 (Sprint): Fix thread concurrency while repoorting progress update in DWBASimulattion
- 14:56 Feature #1259 (Resolved): Add 1D lattice interference function to GUI
14 Jan 2016
- 16:57 Feature #1259: Add 1D lattice interference function to GUI
- Only the icon for a 1D lattice interference function has to be created and added to the GUI
- 10:17 Refactoring #1264 (Rejected): Refactor ParameterizedItem's different naming schemes
- Duplicate of #1270
13 Jan 2016
- 18:07 Refactoring #1268 (Resolved): Change phi angle convention
- 14:23 Refactoring #1278 (Resolved): Deprecated declarations by compiling on new systems
- The only remaining warnings concern ThirdParty folder or PythonAPI folder, which are not under direct control.
- 10:15 Refactoring #1278 (Sprint): Deprecated declarations by compiling on new systems
- 10:04 Refactoring #1278 (Archived): Deprecated declarations by compiling on new systems
- Compiling on new systems (debian sid, ubuntu wily) produces a lot of warnings on deprecated declarations. For example...
12 Jan 2016
- 16:05 Bug #1276 (Archived): Fix thread concurrency while repoorting progress update in DWBASimulattion
In the case of large detector, cancelling of job in GUI leads to the long time until the job is actually cancelled....
- 15:05 Feature #1246 (Resolved): Investigate refactoring of ParameterizedItem structure
- 15:05 Refactoring #1271 (Rejected): Investigate necessity of having a separate list for subitems and re...
- This, and other issues about the complexity of ParameterizedItem, needs to be investigated when we plan to reuse this...
- 15:01 Refactoring #1270 (Resolved): Clarify and refactor different naming properties of ParameterizedItem
- 14:13 Feature #1275 (Archived): Provide rectangle detector examples and functional tests
* rewrite importGalaxyData example
** think of publishing as drupal example
* rewrite importMariaData example
- 13:42 Refactoring #1265 (Resolved): Refactor RectangularDetector API to correspond with the tutorial
- 13:10 Bug #1274 (Archived): GUI: rotated ellipse in MaskEditor is wrongly propagated to domain
* Seems that there is wrong transformation of GUI ellipse to domain ellipse, when it is rotated. Masked area seems ...
11 Jan 2016
- 17:32 Feature #1187 (Backlog): Implement 1D fitting in SpecularSimulation
- 17:32 Refactoring #1071 (Backlog): Example scripts: No global import from Python module bornagain
- 17:31 Feature #1272 (Archived): GUI: provide run of the fitting in GUI thread
* provide run of the fitting in GUI thread
* implement widget with access to fit progress and fit results
- 17:22 Feature #1267 (Resolved): GUI: implement update online notification widget
08 Jan 2016
- 16:03 Refactoring #1271 (Rejected): Investigate necessity of having a separate list for subitems and re...
- 16:01 Refactoring #1270 (Archived): Clarify and refactor different naming properties of ParameterizedItem
- Currently, a ParameterizedItem has:
-a property which can be accessed by itemName()
-an immutable type member: mode...
- 14:21 Documentation #1269 (Archived): Update documentation for new phi angle definition
- 14:21 Refactoring #1268 (Archived): Change phi angle convention
For the moment our phi() corresponds to standard phi() angle definition in polar coordinate system.
Make it opposi...
- 14:17 Feature #1267 (Archived): GUI: implement update online notification widget
- 14:16 Feature #1266 (Resolved): GUI: Implement collapsable Accordion widget
05 Jan 2016
- 14:46 Feature #1266 (Archived): GUI: Implement collapsable Accordion widget
- to improve mask editors property panel appearance
Also available in: Atom