From 13 Jan 2016 to 11 Feb 2016
11 Feb 2016
- 17:32 Refactoring #1334 (Archived): Core: remove ProgramOptions from the simulation
* mainly to get rid from this boost dependency in core
* Also simplify the way we assign number of threads, and mc...
- 15:15 Refactoring #1333 (Sprint): MSC switches hopefully obsolete
- I will do it together with migration to MSVC 2015. I would like to try community edition.
- 14:48 Refactoring #1333 (Archived): MSC switches hopefully obsolete
BA_CORE_API_ inline bool isnan(double x)
- 10:23 Refactoring #1332 (Rejected): replace Boost.Atomic by C++11 <atomic>
- http://theboostcpplibraries.com/boost.atomic says: »If your development environment supports C++11, you don’t need Bo...
10 Feb 2016
- 20:15 Feature #1289 (In Progress): == Instrument (beam, resolution, detector) ==
- 20:14 Feature #1287 (In Progress): == Particle form factors ==
- 20:13 Feature #964 (In Progress): === GUI ===
- 20:13 Feature #861 (In Progress): === Website & Examples ===
- 20:12 Envelope task #424 (In Progress): === PythonAPI ===
- 20:12 Feature #418 (In Progress): === Configuration & Build ===
- 20:12 Feature #284 (In Progress): === Fit ===
- 20:12 Refactoring #1331 (Resolved): regenerate Python bindings after moving declaration of cvector_t, k...
- Currently, Types.h declares quite different things.
It can be split quite naturally into Tools/Types.h with declarat...
- 20:11 Feature #1290 (In Progress): === Core: framework ===
- 20:01 Bug #1299: gccxml does not compile under gcc5; codegenaror.py does not work under gcc4.9
- Installed gccxml etc from the indicated sources. Compiles under Debian/stable. Running codegenerator.py fails with er...
- 16:34 Feature #1245 (Sprint): Investigate alternative Python API generation (for c++11)
- 16:33 Refactoring #1258 (Sprint): GUI: move XML related methods outside of the SessionModel
- 16:30 Refactoring #1291 (Sprint): core functional test machinery: simplify, or at least explain
- 16:29 Feature #1184 (Resolved): Implement transformation to q-space for intensity image
- 16:29 Feature #1184 (Sprint): Implement transformation to q-space for intensity image
- Actually we have implemented this in GUI as a simple axes transformation. OK for now.
- 16:27 Refactoring #1295 (Sprint): remove 'inc/ and 'src/' directory level
- 16:27 Refactoring #1296 (Sprint): update internal information about performance tests
- 16:26 Feature #1275 (Resolved): Provide rectangle detector examples and functional tests
- 16:25 Refactoring #409 (Backlog): Core: remove duplicate functions "evaluate" and "evaluatePol"
- 16:24 Feature #1019: Extend GUI ParticleDistribution with linked parameters
- 10 month old already... Moving again to next sprint
- 16:23 Documentation #1141 (Backlog): Manual: describe multi layers
- 16:23 Documentation #1135 (Backlog): Manual: describe core shell particles
- 16:23 Documentation #1014 (Backlog): Parameterization: document simulation with distributed parameters
08 Feb 2016
- 17:54 Documentation #1309 (Resolved): Copy&Paste error on website
- 17:42 Documentation #1309 (Resolved): Copy&Paste error on website
replace line 49:
Create and return off-specular simulation with beam a...
- 15:27 Bug #1293 (Backlog): bold math symbols broken under Texlive2015
- 14:32 Feature #1213 (Resolved): Implement choice of detector in GUI
- 10:31 Feature #1308 (Rejected): GUI: take care about margins in ColorMapPlot
Currently margins surrounding IntensityDataItem color map plot are auto-margins. It means that while zooming in, th...
- 09:33 Feature #1126 (Sprint): GUI: improve performance of IntensityDataWidget while dragging colorbar
- 09:26 Feature #335 (Sprint): Check Python 3 compatibility
- 09:26 Feature #31 (Sprint): Core: beam propagation: Implement x-ray polarization factor
- 09:23 Configuration #1255 (Sprint): MacOS: provide vagrant build configurations for Mavericks
- 09:23 Feature #1281 (Sprint): GUI: provide widget for fit parameters settings
- 09:22 Bug #1113 (Sprint): GUI: python script view is not updating while selecting different multilayers
- 09:21 Feature #1180 (Sprint): GUI: refactor material editor to make select/cancel behavior less confusing
- 09:19 Feature #1305 (Sprint): GUI: Make real time simulation aware of current zoom level to speed up th...
05 Feb 2016
- 15:07 Feature #1305 (Rejected): GUI: Make real time simulation aware of current zoom level to speed up ...
The idea is the following:
* User is in Real Time Activity mode tuning parameters. Simulation, naturally, runs i...
- 12:15 Bug #1297 (Resolved): Reading ASCII intensity files not culture invariant
04 Feb 2016
- 11:21 Refactoring #1304 (Resolved): Unify treatment of numeric constants.
- -(1) A constant is not a unit. Constants should be moved from Units.h to a new file Const.h.-
-(2) At a few places...
03 Feb 2016
- 16:18 Bug #1302 (Resolved): Script updates following API change
- 13:42 Bug #1302 (Sprint): Script updates following API change
- 14:14 Documentation #1262: Fix IsGISAXS references in form factor section
- (Walter:) All the form factors related to the pyramid have been reimplemented, meaning the formula's do no longer cor...
- 14:02 Bug #1303 (Resolved): Functional test montecarlo_integration.py fails
- 13:42 Bug #1303 (Sprint): Functional test montecarlo_integration.py fails
- 10:26 Bug #1303 (Archived): Functional test montecarlo_integration.py fails
- Failure has been observed on both, debian jessie and mac os x.
$ make check:
The following tests FAILED:
63 - ...
- 13:42 Bug #1274 (Sprint): GUI: rotated ellipse in MaskEditor is wrongly propagated to domain
- 13:42 Bug #1297 (Sprint): Reading ASCII intensity files not culture invariant
- 09:12 Bug #1299: gccxml does not compile under gcc5; codegenaror.py does not work under gcc4.9
- Since Py++, gccxml, pygccxml packages are not supported any more, I would assume that Debian repository contains obso...
- 08:45 Refactoring #1295: remove 'inc/ and 'src/' directory level
- I have taken the liberty to change tracker category from "Bug" to "Refactoring".
* to have smaller number of "stil...
02 Feb 2016
- 19:41 Bug #1302 (Archived): Script updates following API change
- This concerns scripts in
- 19:24 Refactoring #1300 (Resolved): more stable computation of Prism6 formfactor
- resolved in commit cedb98a
- 19:20 Refactoring #1300 (Resolved): more stable computation of Prism6 formfactor
- rederive analytical expression to avoid apparent singularities;
reimplement and validate;
describe in manual.
- 18:34 Bug #1298 (Resolved): Mac os x: BornAgain.app crashes (cannot load the QtNetwork library)
- 17:08 Bug #1298 (Sprint): Mac os x: BornAgain.app crashes (cannot load the QtNetwork library)
- 16:43 Bug #1298 (Archived): Mac os x: BornAgain.app crashes (cannot load the QtNetwork library)
- the error message is:
Dyld Error Message:
Library not loaded: @rpath/QtNetwork.framework/Version...
- 17:12 Bug #1299: gccxml does not compile under gcc5; codegenaror.py does not work under gcc4.9
- wuttke wrote:
> fails - with different error messages under stable (jessie) and testing (stretch)
How did you ins...
- 16:49 Bug #1299 (Rejected): gccxml does not compile under gcc5; codegenaror.py does not work under gcc4.9
- fails - with different error messages under stable (jessie) and testing (stretch)
- 15:49 Bug #1297 (Archived): Reading ASCII intensity files not culture invariant
- strtod respects locale format, should be made invariant
Otherwise our intensity data files are loaded wrongly on Ger...
- 15:39 Feature #1283: Provide functional test for all formfactors, when they are rotated and in the pres...
- commit f4fdc974b4
- 15:16 Feature #1283 (Resolved): Provide functional test for all formfactors, when they are rotated and ...
- 15:02 Refactoring #1296 (Archived): update internal information about performance tests
- wiki page http://apps.jcns.fz-juelich.de/redmine/projects/bornagain/wiki/Performance_test seems outdated.
- 14:46 Refactoring #1295 (Archived): remove 'inc/ and 'src/' directory level
- For IDE user it doesn't matter, but for command-line folk this extra directory level is annoying.
- 14:27 Bug #1294 (Archived): provide substantial unit tests for factor computations
- Current UnitTests/TestCore/FormFactorTest.h tests mostly trivalities (does get<Param> return <Param> as set in the co...
- 14:22 Bug #1293 (Resolved): bold math symbols broken under Texlive2015
- In our manual, we are using the unicode-math package under @xelatex@ to get ISO-style bold italic math symbols. This ...
- 14:15 Bug #1292 (Resolved): BornAgain does not build on mac os x (unittest SpecialFunctionsTest.csinc f...
- hopefully resolved in develop/9320d89bf (eps relaxed to 4.7e-16)
- 13:47 Bug #1292 (Resolved): BornAgain does not build on mac os x (unittest SpecialFunctionsTest.csinc f...
- Fails SpecialFunctionsTest.csinc unittest during the BornAgain compilation.
The error message:
- 11:55 Refactoring #409: Core: remove duplicate functions "evaluate" and "evaluatePol"
- Needs discussion. Later optimization could go exactly in the opposite direction. - Joachim
- 11:47 Refactoring #1291 (Resolved): core functional test machinery: simplify, or at least explain
- I find it hard if not impossible to understand the functional test machinery.
It's already somewhat tricky at CMak...
- 11:39 Feature #1290 (Rejected): === Core: framework ===
- Permanent parent tasks.
- 11:29 Testing #412 (Resolved): Unit and functional tests campaign
- Campaign successfully terminated.
From now on, testing tasks should be children of thematic parent tasks.
- 11:27 Testing #412 (Sprint): Unit and functional tests campaign
- 11:22 Feature #1289 (Rejected): == Instrument (beam, resolution, detector) ==
- Parent issues for tasks related to detector geometry
- 11:11 Feature #720 (Long Term Idea): Provide OpenMPI support in FitSuite
- 11:04 Bug #1288 (Resolved): BornAgain does not compile on mac os x (problem with constexpr ... sqrt)
- Indeed, sqrt is non-constexpr according to the standard, though it is tolerate by g++.
Fixed in develop/650f42d
- 10:54 Bug #1288 (Resolved): BornAgain does not compile on mac os x (problem with constexpr ... sqrt)
- The error is caused by FormFactorTetrahedron.cpp:
The compiler information:
-- The C compil...
- 10:53 Feature #1287 (Rejected): == Particle form factors ==
- 10:24 Documentation #1104: don't use version-dependent URLs in the online docs
- Currently, our Drupal pages contain links to version-dependent file names like BornAgainManual-1.4.0.pdf or BornAgain...
- 09:22 Refactoring #1286 (Rejected): don't include each core .h file in each .pypp.cpp file
- This makes recompilation so slow.
- 09:15 Refactoring #1285 (Resolved): Investigate status of Py++
- The problem: Py++ is almost orphaned, and slowly getting outdated. For instance, the C++ code it generates contains a...
- 08:48 Feature #1075 (Sprint): Cone6 form factor -> analytic
01 Feb 2016
- 16:40 Feature #1045 (Resolved): Use interference funtion's properties to set total particle surface den...
25 Jan 2016
- 13:02 Refactoring #1284 (Rejected): Move particle surface density to interference function instead of p...
- Logically, this density belongs to the interference function
- 09:12 Feature #1283 (Archived): Provide functional test for all formfactors, when they are rotated and ...
In the view of possibly approaching form factor refactoring, we need a way to immediately detect all expected conse...
22 Jan 2016
- 20:05 Documentation #1282 (Rejected): Drupal: unique form of persistent page URLs
- All web pages should have persistent URL's of the same form.
Currently, http://bornagainproject.org/node/47 coexists...
- 13:53 Feature #1281 (Archived): GUI: provide widget for fit parameters settings
- 13:52 Feature #1272 (Resolved): GUI: provide run of the fitting in GUI thread
20 Jan 2016
- 16:08 Documentation #1280 (Archived): draw tetrahedron as seen from -x
- 16:07 Documentation #1279 (Archived): Inkscape tasks
15 Jan 2016
- 15:53 Feature #1035 (Resolved): Revise IFormFactor::getRadius and IFormFactor::getHeight
- Removed getHeight() (not needed)
Removed setters for length, width, height, etc.
Made getRadius() pure virtual, so ...
- 15:00 Bug #1276 (Resolved): Fix thread concurrency while repoorting progress update in DWBASimulattion
- 15:00 Bug #1276 (Sprint): Fix thread concurrency while repoorting progress update in DWBASimulattion
- 14:56 Feature #1259 (Resolved): Add 1D lattice interference function to GUI
14 Jan 2016
- 16:57 Feature #1259: Add 1D lattice interference function to GUI
- Only the icon for a 1D lattice interference function has to be created and added to the GUI
- 10:17 Refactoring #1264 (Rejected): Refactor ParameterizedItem's different naming schemes
- Duplicate of #1270
13 Jan 2016
- 18:07 Refactoring #1268 (Resolved): Change phi angle convention
- 14:23 Refactoring #1278 (Resolved): Deprecated declarations by compiling on new systems
- The only remaining warnings concern ThirdParty folder or PythonAPI folder, which are not under direct control.
- 10:15 Refactoring #1278 (Sprint): Deprecated declarations by compiling on new systems
- 10:04 Refactoring #1278 (Archived): Deprecated declarations by compiling on new systems
- Compiling on new systems (debian sid, ubuntu wily) produces a lot of warnings on deprecated declarations. For example...
Also available in: Atom