From 09 Mar 2016 to 07 Apr 2016
07 Apr 2016
- 12:07 Documentation #1400 (Archived): blender: paint dodecahedron and icosahedron
- 12:06 Feature #1399 (Resolved): Implement form factors for dodecahedron and icosahedron
- Worthwhile because there are quite many nanoparticles with these shapes.
Feasible thanks to new generic polyhedral f...
01 Apr 2016
- 17:05 Refactoring #1366: Revise boost libraries usage
- boost::bind and boost::function replaced by their C++11 equivalents
30 Mar 2016
- 17:03 Bug #900: Custom form factors in python do not work with multithreading
- This appears to be a consequence of the global interpreter lock in Python, which prevents calls to the Python interpr...
29 Mar 2016
- 15:18 Feature #1397 (Rejected): GUI: decimals
- Default of 3 decimals is ok for now
- 15:18 Bug #1396 (Rejected): GUI: Provide limits for all properties
- Minor fixe adds default limits to all items. Custom limits will be changed in the context of fitting.
- 15:16 Feature #1387 (Resolved): GUI: finalize FitWidget
24 Mar 2016
- 20:40 Feature #1397 (Rejected): GUI: decimals
- The current default for all double values are three decimals. It is set in SessionItem::SessionItem() with setDecimal...
- 20:37 Bug #1396 (Rejected): GUI: Provide limits for all properties
- It would be nice when all properties have limits. Up to now the limits are missing from FormFactorItems, Wavelengths,...
- 20:30 Feature #1388 (Resolved): GUI: refactor RealTimeActivity
- real time activity is looking at parameter tree within job item. The parameter tree is created when job item is creat...
23 Mar 2016
- 16:43 Bug #1367 (Resolved): Fix python bindings to make fitting example FitAlongSlices working
- Decision was made to use explicit cast as the solution. FitAlongSlices.py now works with new bindings.
- 16:38 Refactoring #1296: update internal information about performance tests
- Updated wiki to describe usage of new Python script for performance testing. This reproduces the performance test fun...
- 16:25 Feature #1365 (Resolved): Replace old ./App based performance test machinery with new one
- Added custom form factor test to test_performance.py. Under *nix systems, it measures CPU time as well as wall time. ...
- 13:12 Bug #1343 (Resolved): GUI: online update notifier is not working
- Fixed. ...
- 11:03 Bug #1113 (Rejected): GUI: python script view is not updating while selecting different multilayers
- Actually, PytonScriptView located on DesignerScene shows already all created multilayers. I think, if user selects di...
21 Mar 2016
- 13:23 Refactoring #1357 (Resolved): to discuss: authorship and file headers
- Decision taken: possibility 2.
Leave file headers frozen as they are.
When substantially modifying a file, update...
- 13:01 Bug #1377 (Resolved): latest 'develop' does not compile under Debian/stretch
- problem has been solved in one of the following commits (without explit refering to this bug report)
19 Mar 2016
- 00:02 Feature #1387: GUI: finalize FitWidget
- In general your idea is reasonable, but please do not start coding/big planing before we discuss. The main problems I...
- 20:58 Feature #1387: GUI: finalize FitWidget
- I have a completely new idea for fitting: Instead of a separate fit view, let's integrate fitting into real time acti...
18 Mar 2016
- 16:10 Feature #1388 (Archived): GUI: refactor RealTimeActivity
Replace QStandardItemModel (generated on the fly) with the normal SampleModel. The goal is to have uniform view in ...
- 16:08 Feature #1387 (Archived): GUI: finalize FitWidget
* FitParameters widget (right part): replace text editor on the right with something more fancy
** For fitParamete...
- 15:07 Refactoring #1352 (Resolved): GUI: refactor SessionModel and ParameterizedItem
17 Mar 2016
- 17:08 Bug #1377 (Resolved): latest 'develop' does not compile under Debian/stretch
- branch 'develop', commit 8776b10866f of 17mar 16h54:...
- 17:05 Testing #1347 (Resolved): Winbuild: Provide compilation of BornAgain in MSVC 2015 Comunity editio...
- 64 bit Windows build with Python 3 ok
- 16:02 Testing #1347: Winbuild: Provide compilation of BornAgain in MSVC 2015 Comunity edition (64bits, ...
- 64 bit Windows build from develop OK
- 16:18 Refactoring #1366: Revise boost libraries usage
- boost::regex replaced by std::regex
- 15:48 Refactoring #1366: Revise boost libraries usage
- boost::scoped_ptr replaced with std::unique_ptr and (where possible) const std::unique_ptr
- 11:01 Refactoring #1217: Cleanup App directory from all obsolete code
- Fixed broken App build (setLambdaAlphaPhi -> vecOfLambdaAlphaPhi). Python script test_performance.py has same functio...
- 10:59 Feature #1245 (Resolved): Investigate alternative Python API generation (for c++11)
- 10:58 Refactoring #1295: remove 'inc/ and 'src/' directory level
- inc/ and src/ directory level removed from App/, Core/, and Fit/
- 10:53 Refactoring #1295 (Resolved): remove 'inc/ and 'src/' directory level
16 Mar 2016
- 18:45 Testing #1347: Winbuild: Provide compilation of BornAgain in MSVC 2015 Comunity edition (64bits, ...
- 32 bit Windows build from branch develop OK
15 Mar 2016
- 08:04 Bug #1371: presence of some boost components not checked by cmake
- would be easier if upstream bug https://cmake.org/Bug/view.php?id=15767 were solved
14 Mar 2016
- 18:29 Feature #1180 (Resolved): GUI: refactor material editor to make select/cancel behavior less confu...
- 15:01 Feature #1365: Replace old ./App based performance test machinery with new one
- I have added a Python script Tests/PerformanceTests/test_performance.py which reproduces the functionality of App/Tes...
11 Mar 2016
- 16:23 Bug #1367: Fix python bindings to make fitting example FitAlongSlices working
- I have added a static methods Histogram2D::dynamicCast() and Histogram1D::dynamicCast() to the swig interface which a...
- 15:23 Testing #1347: Winbuild: Provide compilation of BornAgain in MSVC 2015 Comunity edition (64bits, ...
- Compilation of master branch for 32 and 64 bits ok
Building BornAgain installer with PowerShell script (32 bit) ok
09 Mar 2016
- 20:38 Testing #1346 (Resolved): Winbuild: Provide GSL/Cmake based compilation uder MSVC 2015
- 14:26 Documentation #1374 (Resolved): Report an Refactoring SessionItem
- 14:26 Documentation #1374: Report an Refactoring SessionItem
- 13:51 Documentation #1374: Report an Refactoring SessionItem
- working on a wiki article about latest gui refactoring
- 13:48 Documentation #1374: Report an Refactoring SessionItem
- 13:48 Documentation #1374 (Resolved): Report an Refactoring SessionItem
- 13:53 Bug #1370: Fix numerous "features" introduced by latest major GUI refactoring
- pospelov wrote:
> This is a list of all known flaws introduced by our latest extraordinary GUI refactoring.
- 11:02 Bug #1371: presence of some boost components not checked by cmake
- wuttke wrote:
> this applies at least to program_options, iostreams, filesystem
- 11:00 Bug #1371: presence of some boost components not checked by cmake
- this applies at least to program_options and iostreams
- 10:58 Bug #1371 (Resolved): presence of some boost components not checked by cmake
- absence causes compilation error
Also available in: Atom