From 17 Mar 2016 to 15 Apr 2016
15 Apr 2016
- 16:57 Feature #1409 (Archived): accelerate Ripple1
- by far the slowest particle form factor - investigate, and possibly accelerate
- 16:52 Refactoring #1217: Cleanup App directory from all obsolete code
- In 6586bdf also deleted unused program options.
- 16:35 Refactoring #1217 (Resolved): Cleanup App directory from all obsolete code
- Done in 7fd9748.
- 15:35 Feature #31 (Backlog): Core: beam propagation: Implement x-ray polarization factor
- still very important, but should not delay the next release
- 15:33 Feature #1399: Implement form factors for dodecahedron and icosahedron
- Fully functional in 68cdd13
- 09:36 Feature #1399: Implement form factors for dodecahedron and icosahedron
- sorry, previous reassigment was in error (was meant for the blender subtask)
- 09:34 Feature #1238 (Sprint): nicer layout for email@example.com (reopened: v1.6.0 round ...
14 Apr 2016
- 17:25 Bug #1405 (Resolved): Implementation error in MultiLayerRoughnessDWBASimulation
- 15:53 Feature #1408 (Archived): GUI: refactor/beautify/finalize FitWidget
- For the moment, underlying functionality (model side) is implemented by David. Fitting views are in prototyping state...
- 15:07 Feature #1342 (Resolved): GUI: add Monte-Carlo integration option in the simulation
Now it is possible to setup MonteCarlo integration from GUI. Corresponding Core/Python/GUI functional tests (very l...
- 14:57 Feature #1138 (Resolved): GUI: provide uniform style for double numbers in GUI-generated Python s...
- Resolved while doing Monte-Carlo in GUI
- 14:56 Feature #1138 (Sprint): GUI: provide uniform style for double numbers in GUI-generated Python script
- 13:22 Bug #1084 (Resolved): MultiLayer samples with roughness (and without particles) report wrong prog...
- Occasionally fixed it while implementing Monte-Carlo in GUI
- 13:22 Bug #1084 (Sprint): MultiLayer samples with roughness (and without particles) report wrong progre...
- 12:58 Refactoring #1334 (Resolved): Core: remove ProgramOptions from the simulation
- Occasionally implemented this while doing MonteCarlo in GUI.
- 12:58 Refactoring #1334 (Sprint): Core: remove ProgramOptions from the simulation
- 12:56 Documentation #1400: blender: paint dodecahedron and icosahedron
- To replace placeholder images Dodecahedron3d.png and Icosahedron.png. Thank you, Gennady.
13 Apr 2016
- 20:03 Feature #861: === Website & Examples ===
- with the web site quite stable, this is now mostly about examples
- 20:01 Documentation #427 (Rejected): User Examples campaign
- simplify task hierarchy
- 19:33 Documentation #422 (Rejected): Write page with BornAgain / IsGISAXS comparison
- see comment on #433
- 18:53 Refactoring #1407 (Rejected): rotate the sample, not Q
- Currently, rotation of particles is emulated by rotating Q. In the future, keep Q=ki-kf invariant, and apply rotation...
- 18:36 Documentation #433 (Rejected): Write paragraph with performance comparison IsGISAXS vs FitGISAXS ...
- we'll inevitably come back to this when writing a paper; till then no need to keep it in the tracker
- 18:32 Documentation #991 (In Progress): Revise and reintegrate chapter on particle distributions
- Walter, it seems you are working on this.
- 18:27 Feature #1032 (Long Term Idea): Core: Rotation of inter-particle structures
- 13:55 Bug #1405 (Archived): Implementation error in MultiLayerRoughnessDWBASimulation
- get_sum4terms: the q components used are always the top ones (layer 0), instead of the ones appropriate for the inter...
12 Apr 2016
- 21:00 Bug #1371 (Backlog): presence of some boost components not checked by cmake
- waiting for clue from upstream ...
- 20:55 Bug #1401 (Resolved): correct inaccurate numerics near removable singularity in form factors Tetr...
- done in 94b795
- 15:46 Bug #1293 (Resolved): bold math symbols broken under Texlive2015
- Works for me. No need right now to test with older unicode-math. And there is even a chance that it would work.
- 15:45 Bug #1293 (Sprint): bold math symbols broken under Texlive2015
- 13:46 Bug #1404: compilation broken for libgsl2
- Per 79fb089, cmake requires GSL 1 EXACT. Revert this once GSL 2 works.
- 13:35 Bug #1404 (Archived): compilation broken for libgsl2
- GSL API change affects ROOT minimizer, see https://sft.its.cern.ch/jira/browse/ROOT-7776. We need to patch our clone,...
- 12:42 Bug #1403 (Resolved): absence of gsl.h not detected by cmake
- Repaired in 8346ba9be866: imported new version of FindGSL from cmake-3.5. Let's hope it is compatible with older vers...
- 12:41 Bug #1403 (Sprint): absence of gsl.h not detected by cmake
- 08:56 Bug #1403 (Resolved): absence of gsl.h not detected by cmake
- 08:54 Envelope task #1402 (Archived): cmake tasks (OS independent)
11 Apr 2016
- 19:00 Bug #1401 (Archived): correct inaccurate numerics near removable singularity in form factors Tetr...
- the problem is evident in the white spot in the reference data Tests/ReferenceData/BornAgain/ref_FormFactors_Truncate...
- 18:50 Feature #1075 (Resolved): Cone6 form factor -> analytic
- Done in d030162b02e, using the generic polyhedron form factor. Got rid of the unphysical singularity in the reference...
- 18:50 Feature #1075 (Sprint): Cone6 form factor -> analytic
07 Apr 2016
- 12:07 Documentation #1400 (Archived): blender: paint dodecahedron and icosahedron
- 12:06 Feature #1399 (Resolved): Implement form factors for dodecahedron and icosahedron
- Worthwhile because there are quite many nanoparticles with these shapes.
Feasible thanks to new generic polyhedral f...
01 Apr 2016
- 17:05 Refactoring #1366: Revise boost libraries usage
- boost::bind and boost::function replaced by their C++11 equivalents
30 Mar 2016
- 17:03 Bug #900: Custom form factors in python do not work with multithreading
- This appears to be a consequence of the global interpreter lock in Python, which prevents calls to the Python interpr...
29 Mar 2016
- 15:18 Feature #1397 (Rejected): GUI: decimals
- Default of 3 decimals is ok for now
- 15:18 Bug #1396 (Rejected): GUI: Provide limits for all properties
- Minor fixe adds default limits to all items. Custom limits will be changed in the context of fitting.
- 15:16 Feature #1387 (Resolved): GUI: finalize FitWidget
24 Mar 2016
- 20:40 Feature #1397 (Rejected): GUI: decimals
- The current default for all double values are three decimals. It is set in SessionItem::SessionItem() with setDecimal...
- 20:37 Bug #1396 (Rejected): GUI: Provide limits for all properties
- It would be nice when all properties have limits. Up to now the limits are missing from FormFactorItems, Wavelengths,...
- 20:30 Feature #1388 (Resolved): GUI: refactor RealTimeActivity
- real time activity is looking at parameter tree within job item. The parameter tree is created when job item is creat...
23 Mar 2016
- 16:43 Bug #1367 (Resolved): Fix python bindings to make fitting example FitAlongSlices working
- Decision was made to use explicit cast as the solution. FitAlongSlices.py now works with new bindings.
- 16:38 Refactoring #1296: update internal information about performance tests
- Updated wiki to describe usage of new Python script for performance testing. This reproduces the performance test fun...
- 16:25 Feature #1365 (Resolved): Replace old ./App based performance test machinery with new one
- Added custom form factor test to test_performance.py. Under *nix systems, it measures CPU time as well as wall time. ...
- 13:12 Bug #1343 (Resolved): GUI: online update notifier is not working
- Fixed. ...
- 11:03 Bug #1113 (Rejected): GUI: python script view is not updating while selecting different multilayers
- Actually, PytonScriptView located on DesignerScene shows already all created multilayers. I think, if user selects di...
21 Mar 2016
- 13:23 Refactoring #1357 (Resolved): to discuss: authorship and file headers
- Decision taken: possibility 2.
Leave file headers frozen as they are.
When substantially modifying a file, update...
- 13:01 Bug #1377 (Resolved): latest 'develop' does not compile under Debian/stretch
- problem has been solved in one of the following commits (without explit refering to this bug report)
19 Mar 2016
- 00:02 Feature #1387: GUI: finalize FitWidget
- In general your idea is reasonable, but please do not start coding/big planing before we discuss. The main problems I...
- 20:58 Feature #1387: GUI: finalize FitWidget
- I have a completely new idea for fitting: Instead of a separate fit view, let's integrate fitting into real time acti...
18 Mar 2016
- 16:10 Feature #1388 (Archived): GUI: refactor RealTimeActivity
Replace QStandardItemModel (generated on the fly) with the normal SampleModel. The goal is to have uniform view in ...
- 16:08 Feature #1387 (Archived): GUI: finalize FitWidget
* FitParameters widget (right part): replace text editor on the right with something more fancy
** For fitParamete...
- 15:07 Refactoring #1352 (Resolved): GUI: refactor SessionModel and ParameterizedItem
17 Mar 2016
- 17:08 Bug #1377 (Resolved): latest 'develop' does not compile under Debian/stretch
- branch 'develop', commit 8776b10866f of 17mar 16h54:...
- 17:05 Testing #1347 (Resolved): Winbuild: Provide compilation of BornAgain in MSVC 2015 Comunity editio...
- 64 bit Windows build with Python 3 ok
- 16:02 Testing #1347: Winbuild: Provide compilation of BornAgain in MSVC 2015 Comunity edition (64bits, ...
- 64 bit Windows build from develop OK
- 16:18 Refactoring #1366: Revise boost libraries usage
- boost::regex replaced by std::regex
- 15:48 Refactoring #1366: Revise boost libraries usage
- boost::scoped_ptr replaced with std::unique_ptr and (where possible) const std::unique_ptr
- 11:01 Refactoring #1217: Cleanup App directory from all obsolete code
- Fixed broken App build (setLambdaAlphaPhi -> vecOfLambdaAlphaPhi). Python script test_performance.py has same functio...
- 10:59 Feature #1245 (Resolved): Investigate alternative Python API generation (for c++11)
- 10:58 Refactoring #1295: remove 'inc/ and 'src/' directory level
- inc/ and src/ directory level removed from App/, Core/, and Fit/
- 10:53 Refactoring #1295 (Resolved): remove 'inc/ and 'src/' directory level
Also available in: Atom