From 23 Mar 2016 to 21 Apr 2016
21 Apr 2016
- 18:28 Documentation #1400 (Sprint): blender: paint dodecahedron and icosahedron
- I put it in the sprint, and when later assign to myself when in the 'blender' mood.
- 18:27 Bug #1411 (Rejected): FindGSL version test fails under cmake-3.0 => BornAgain does not build on D...
- Should be fixed by now.
- 18:26 Bug #1404 (Resolved): compilation broken for libgsl2
- I have updated minimizers and removed check for GSL version. It compiles with 1.16 and 2.1 without any additional cma...
- 17:59 Bug #1294 (Sprint): provide substantial unit tests for factor computations
- first, repair broken tests related to parameter pool
- 17:56 Support #852: Make GUI available at JCNS servers
- Not worth the fight - wait unless we have user contact
- 17:55 Bug #1413 (Resolved): polyhedra won't react to ex-post parameter variation
- Solved in 5f3e7a72: things are now precomputed upon parameter change. Broken tests will be restored under issue #1294.
- 16:57 Documentation #1412: avoid horizontal scrolling in code examples
- two things to do:
* decrease font size by one; determine maximum number of characters per line
* rework examples to...
- 12:52 Bug #1370 (Resolved): Fix numerous "features" introduced by latest major GUI refactoring
- With this the GUI "ParameterizedItem" refactoring is over. Old functionality is restored.
* It's not possible to o...
19 Apr 2016
- 12:20 Support #852: Make GUI available at JCNS servers
- Answer from Josef Heinen 29mar16:
* BornAgain is installed on the Macs
* This seems not to include the Mac notebo...
- 11:34 Documentation #1414 (Rejected): regenerate form factor images in manual
- - in k coordinates
- choose q along more and less directions
18 Apr 2016
- 20:05 Bug #1413 (Archived): polyhedra won't react to ex-post parameter variation
- needs to be corrected, and test mus be written
- 16:57 Documentation #1412 (Archived): avoid horizontal scrolling in code examples
- Some Python examples have some really long lines.
To read them, one needs to scroll horizontally.
But some examples...
- 10:24 Bug #1411: FindGSL version test fails under cmake-3.0 => BornAgain does not build on Debian Jessie
- Let's not even attempt to repair the version testing. First resolve 1404, then remove the version testing from FindGSL.
- 09:48 Bug #1411 (Rejected): FindGSL version test fails under cmake-3.0 => BornAgain does not build on D...
- The failure seems to be related to the recent changes in the file cmake/modules/FindGSL.cmake
The error message:
- 08:28 Feature #1399 (Resolved): Implement form factors for dodecahedron and icosahedron
16 Apr 2016
- 13:29 Feature #1409 (Resolved): accelerate Ripple1
- 12:12 Feature #1409: accelerate Ripple1
- Done in 2dfc525: Straightforward substitution accelerated numeric integral by a factor of 4.
- 12:05 Refactoring #1410 (Resolved): rename GCCXML_SKIP_THIS
- It's obsolete, right?
15 Apr 2016
- 16:57 Feature #1409 (Archived): accelerate Ripple1
- by far the slowest particle form factor - investigate, and possibly accelerate
- 16:52 Refactoring #1217: Cleanup App directory from all obsolete code
- In 6586bdf also deleted unused program options.
- 16:35 Refactoring #1217 (Resolved): Cleanup App directory from all obsolete code
- Done in 7fd9748.
- 15:35 Feature #31 (Backlog): Core: beam propagation: Implement x-ray polarization factor
- still very important, but should not delay the next release
- 15:33 Feature #1399: Implement form factors for dodecahedron and icosahedron
- Fully functional in 68cdd13
- 09:36 Feature #1399: Implement form factors for dodecahedron and icosahedron
- sorry, previous reassigment was in error (was meant for the blender subtask)
- 09:34 Feature #1238 (Sprint): nicer layout for email@example.com (reopened: v1.6.0 round ...
14 Apr 2016
- 17:25 Bug #1405 (Resolved): Implementation error in MultiLayerRoughnessDWBASimulation
- 15:53 Feature #1408 (Archived): GUI: refactor/beautify/finalize FitWidget
- For the moment, underlying functionality (model side) is implemented by David. Fitting views are in prototyping state...
- 15:07 Feature #1342 (Resolved): GUI: add Monte-Carlo integration option in the simulation
Now it is possible to setup MonteCarlo integration from GUI. Corresponding Core/Python/GUI functional tests (very l...
- 14:57 Feature #1138 (Resolved): GUI: provide uniform style for double numbers in GUI-generated Python s...
- Resolved while doing Monte-Carlo in GUI
- 14:56 Feature #1138 (Sprint): GUI: provide uniform style for double numbers in GUI-generated Python script
- 13:22 Bug #1084 (Resolved): MultiLayer samples with roughness (and without particles) report wrong prog...
- Occasionally fixed it while implementing Monte-Carlo in GUI
- 13:22 Bug #1084 (Sprint): MultiLayer samples with roughness (and without particles) report wrong progre...
- 12:58 Refactoring #1334 (Resolved): Core: remove ProgramOptions from the simulation
- Occasionally implemented this while doing MonteCarlo in GUI.
- 12:58 Refactoring #1334 (Sprint): Core: remove ProgramOptions from the simulation
- 12:56 Documentation #1400: blender: paint dodecahedron and icosahedron
- To replace placeholder images Dodecahedron3d.png and Icosahedron.png. Thank you, Gennady.
13 Apr 2016
- 20:03 Feature #861: === Website & Examples ===
- with the web site quite stable, this is now mostly about examples
- 20:01 Documentation #427 (Rejected): User Examples campaign
- simplify task hierarchy
- 19:33 Documentation #422 (Rejected): Write page with BornAgain / IsGISAXS comparison
- see comment on #433
- 18:53 Refactoring #1407 (Rejected): rotate the sample, not Q
- Currently, rotation of particles is emulated by rotating Q. In the future, keep Q=ki-kf invariant, and apply rotation...
- 18:36 Documentation #433 (Rejected): Write paragraph with performance comparison IsGISAXS vs FitGISAXS ...
- we'll inevitably come back to this when writing a paper; till then no need to keep it in the tracker
- 18:32 Documentation #991 (In Progress): Revise and reintegrate chapter on particle distributions
- Walter, it seems you are working on this.
- 18:27 Feature #1032 (Long Term Idea): Core: Rotation of inter-particle structures
- 13:55 Bug #1405 (Archived): Implementation error in MultiLayerRoughnessDWBASimulation
- get_sum4terms: the q components used are always the top ones (layer 0), instead of the ones appropriate for the inter...
12 Apr 2016
- 21:00 Bug #1371 (Backlog): presence of some boost components not checked by cmake
- waiting for clue from upstream ...
- 20:55 Bug #1401 (Resolved): correct inaccurate numerics near removable singularity in form factors Tetr...
- done in 94b795
- 15:46 Bug #1293 (Resolved): bold math symbols broken under Texlive2015
- Works for me. No need right now to test with older unicode-math. And there is even a chance that it would work.
- 15:45 Bug #1293 (Sprint): bold math symbols broken under Texlive2015
- 13:46 Bug #1404: compilation broken for libgsl2
- Per 79fb089, cmake requires GSL 1 EXACT. Revert this once GSL 2 works.
- 13:35 Bug #1404 (Archived): compilation broken for libgsl2
- GSL API change affects ROOT minimizer, see https://sft.its.cern.ch/jira/browse/ROOT-7776. We need to patch our clone,...
- 12:42 Bug #1403 (Resolved): absence of gsl.h not detected by cmake
- Repaired in 8346ba9be866: imported new version of FindGSL from cmake-3.5. Let's hope it is compatible with older vers...
- 12:41 Bug #1403 (Sprint): absence of gsl.h not detected by cmake
- 08:56 Bug #1403 (Resolved): absence of gsl.h not detected by cmake
- 08:54 Envelope task #1402 (Archived): cmake tasks (OS independent)
11 Apr 2016
- 19:00 Bug #1401 (Archived): correct inaccurate numerics near removable singularity in form factors Tetr...
- the problem is evident in the white spot in the reference data Tests/ReferenceData/BornAgain/ref_FormFactors_Truncate...
- 18:50 Feature #1075 (Resolved): Cone6 form factor -> analytic
- Done in d030162b02e, using the generic polyhedron form factor. Got rid of the unphysical singularity in the reference...
- 18:50 Feature #1075 (Sprint): Cone6 form factor -> analytic
07 Apr 2016
- 12:07 Documentation #1400 (Archived): blender: paint dodecahedron and icosahedron
- 12:06 Feature #1399 (Resolved): Implement form factors for dodecahedron and icosahedron
- Worthwhile because there are quite many nanoparticles with these shapes.
Feasible thanks to new generic polyhedral f...
01 Apr 2016
- 17:05 Refactoring #1366: Revise boost libraries usage
- boost::bind and boost::function replaced by their C++11 equivalents
30 Mar 2016
- 17:03 Bug #900: Custom form factors in python do not work with multithreading
- This appears to be a consequence of the global interpreter lock in Python, which prevents calls to the Python interpr...
29 Mar 2016
- 15:18 Feature #1397 (Rejected): GUI: decimals
- Default of 3 decimals is ok for now
- 15:18 Bug #1396 (Rejected): GUI: Provide limits for all properties
- Minor fixe adds default limits to all items. Custom limits will be changed in the context of fitting.
- 15:16 Feature #1387 (Resolved): GUI: finalize FitWidget
24 Mar 2016
- 20:40 Feature #1397 (Rejected): GUI: decimals
- The current default for all double values are three decimals. It is set in SessionItem::SessionItem() with setDecimal...
- 20:37 Bug #1396 (Rejected): GUI: Provide limits for all properties
- It would be nice when all properties have limits. Up to now the limits are missing from FormFactorItems, Wavelengths,...
- 20:30 Feature #1388 (Resolved): GUI: refactor RealTimeActivity
- real time activity is looking at parameter tree within job item. The parameter tree is created when job item is creat...
23 Mar 2016
- 16:43 Bug #1367 (Resolved): Fix python bindings to make fitting example FitAlongSlices working
- Decision was made to use explicit cast as the solution. FitAlongSlices.py now works with new bindings.
- 16:38 Refactoring #1296: update internal information about performance tests
- Updated wiki to describe usage of new Python script for performance testing. This reproduces the performance test fun...
- 16:25 Feature #1365 (Resolved): Replace old ./App based performance test machinery with new one
- Added custom form factor test to test_performance.py. Under *nix systems, it measures CPU time as well as wall time. ...
- 13:12 Bug #1343 (Resolved): GUI: online update notifier is not working
- Fixed. ...
- 11:03 Bug #1113 (Rejected): GUI: python script view is not updating while selecting different multilayers
- Actually, PytonScriptView located on DesignerScene shows already all created multilayers. I think, if user selects di...
Also available in: Atom