From 14 May 2016 to 12 Jun 2016
12 Jun 2016
- 13:52 Bug #1461 (Resolved): eliminate g++ warnings
- 13:52 Bug #1460 (Resolved): eliminate Swig warnings
- 13:51 Feature #1459 (Resolved): eliminate Doxygen warnings
10 Jun 2016
- 20:04 Bug #1458 (Archived): Compilation under Mac OS is broken
CMake Error: File /Users/pospelov/development/BornAgain/BornAgain/cmake/scripts/MacOSXBundleInfo.plist.in does no...
- 20:02 Refactoring #1454: Export to Python: generated scripts should not require "from bornagain import *"
- It's not a bug, it how it was done. Changing to "Refactoring".
- 15:44 Documentation #1269 (Resolved): Update documentation for new phi angle definition
- 14:58 Documentation #1269: Update documentation for new phi angle definition
- This is about the user manual, not drupal.
- 15:18 Refactoring #1422 (Resolved): provide clue when test fails
- Resolved in f72cbb5. CTest actually does have a pertinent macro, see my own answer at http://stackoverflow.com/questi...
- 13:43 Refactoring #1457 (Rejected): Calculate precomputed tables at compile time
- See class Precompute
- 10:10 Refactoring #1333 (Resolved): MSC switches hopefully obsolete
- Replaced with std::isnan and std::isinf and fixed tons of build errors on Windows
08 Jun 2016
- 12:28 Refactoring #1456 (Rejected): Automatize update of Py Examples
- Develop a script to push Python example code from source to Drupal.
Nice to have: the script should also run the e...
- 12:19 Refactoring #1291: core functional test machinery: simplify, or at least explain
- By now resolved:
* CMake machinery simplified
* Uppercase C++ functions merged into *Suite.cpp
Still to investig...
- 08:41 Refactoring #1422: provide clue when test fails
- It would be nice to let ctest print an informative footer, but there seems to be no simple way: http://stackoverflow....
- 08:38 Refactoring #1433 (Resolved): move massive numeric tests under 'make check' / 'ctest'
- resolved a few days ago
- 08:37 Refactoring #1433 (Sprint): move massive numeric tests under 'make check' / 'ctest'
07 Jun 2016
- 18:12 Bug #1452: PySuite tests fail when executed in parallel
- For the record: cause of the bug were constant file names (Py script and simulation output) in PyScriptFunctionalTest...
- 18:10 Bug #1452 (Resolved): PySuite tests fail when executed in parallel
- Solved in [analyfutests 3aee823], soon to be merged into develop.
- 17:12 Bug #1455 (Resolved): RuntimeError if CrossCorrLength=0
- Fixed in 724fe9f8d2e64f0e8d82013f5f36170a2f7a6351
- 16:49 Bug #1455 (Archived): RuntimeError if CrossCorrLength=0
- BornAgain Python script exits with the "RuntimeError: Attempt to set crossCorrLength to zero" message if the cross co...
- 14:32 Refactoring #1454 (Resolved): Export to Python: generated scripts should not require "from bornag...
- Automatically generated scripts should teach best practice in BornAgain/Python usage. Therefore:
06 Jun 2016
- 10:39 Bug #1452: PySuite tests fail when executed in parallel
- I'm investigating ..
- 09:54 Bug #1452 (Resolved): PySuite tests fail when executed in parallel
- ctest -j4 yields e.g.
The following tests FAILED:
77 - PySuite/FormFactors (Failed)
78 - P...
- 07:50 Documentation #1451: update to Drupal 8
Suggested order of upgrade:
* Install drupal locally
** with Bitnami Drupal stack https://bitnami.com/stack/dr...
03 Jun 2016
- 15:59 Bug #1449 (Resolved): Apply detector resolution function can give negative results
- Negative values arise as a result of the finite precision in the fft's. In special cases, as in the given example, wh...
- 11:15 Bug #1449 (Archived): Apply detector resolution function can give negative results
use HexCylinders.py from gisas/support/015_AnatolyBerezkin and add the following line to create_simulatio...
- 11:53 Documentation #1437: Release requirement: Update example scripts
- Under Drupal 8 (#1451), we might use RESTful services, described at https://drupalize.me/blog/201401/introduction-res...
- 11:52 Documentation #1451 (Rejected): update to Drupal 8
- especially if we want to use RESTful service to automatize update of Python example scripts, #1437
- 09:24 Bug #1448 (Rejected): Remove html directory from source tarball
* It looks like our current 1.5.1 tarball contains unnecessary 'html' directory with whole content
** Our previous...
- 09:22 Configuration #1150 (Sprint): Improve release script procedure
- 08:57 Configuration #1447 (Archived): Migrate to GitHub
* Merging to the develop should be allowed only after successful builds on build server
02 Jun 2016
- 00:11 Documentation #1412: avoid horizontal scrolling in code examples
- develop 4b2a125 provides tool dev-tools/code-tools/count-line-length.py
- 11:24 Documentation #1412 (In Progress): avoid horizontal scrolling in code examples
- Clue from stackexchange: syntaxhighlighter style can be overwritten in our theme's CSS: in
- 19:10 Documentation #330: Take care of kz=0 case appropriately
- no hope that I'll be free for this any soon
- 19:08 Envelope task #1402 (Archived): cmake tasks (OS independent)
- no tasks left open
- 14:33 Bug #1070 (Backlog): Unix should install to /usr/local/lib, not to versioned subdirectory
- destination_libexec: libexec/ is highly nonstandard; executable should go to bin/
01 Jun 2016
- 22:53 Bug #1439 (Resolved): put PythonAPI under CMake control
- Resolved in 95d1a38f.
- 10:58 Bug #1439 (Sprint): put PythonAPI under CMake control
- I'll try in branch cmake
- 10:55 Envelope task #424 (Archived): === PythonAPI ===
- no subtasks left open
- 10:52 Feature #975 (Resolved): man page should be built at release time
- 10:51 Feature #975 (Sprint): man page should be built at release time
- Resolved in 8f51e90.
31 May 2016
- 13:56 Documentation #1437: Release requirement: Update example scripts
- From https://www.drupal.org/node/811950
> There is very rarely any justification for directly interacting with the d...
- 12:58 Documentation #1437: Release requirement: Update example scripts
- There is no simple way to automatize this. We may need to write a script that directly accesses the MySQL data base.
- 12:20 Documentation #1282: Drupal: unique form of persistent page URLs
- There is a module that auto-generates URLs from titles - but we might prefer shorter names ...
- 11:48 Documentation #1282: Drupal: unique form of persistent page URLs
- The explicit form is preferred. It can be set under Edit > URL path settings.
- 11:47 Bug #900 (Rejected): Custom form factors in python do not work with multithreading
- as agreed in meeting
- 11:40 Feature #975: man page should be built at release time
- Implemented in branch cmake, commit e33ded6da34, except for testing presence of pod2man.
- 11:39 Feature #606: Restore automatic doxygen API generation
- make clear that this concerns the master branch
- 11:36 Bug #1070: Unix should install to /usr/local/lib, not to versioned subdirectory
- Discussed today. No fundamental objections - but beware of possible side effects:
* header files, C++ examp...
- 11:31 Documentation #1104 (Rejected): don't use version-dependent URLs in the online docs
- Much simpler solution is already implemented: use a few variables in Drupal.
To set them: Drupal > Admin > Structu...
30 May 2016
- 22:18 Refactoring #1440 (Archived): cover Python examples by functional tests
- Test should check that all examples execute without failure, and that they produce about the same detector image as b...
- 16:21 Bug #1439 (Resolved): put PythonAPI under CMake control
- Currently, when API has changed, one needs to rm Core/PythonAPI/lib*. We should put the generation of these wrappers ...
- 16:18 Refactoring #1432: final polish of polyhedral form factor
- rel err now <1e-11
- 16:15 Bug #1423: == eliminate warnings ==
- warnings come from cmake-called processes, but not from CMake
- 16:08 Envelope task #1438 (In Progress): === Physics ===
- Physical modelling tasks, unless covered by more specific top-level enevelop tasks
- 15:15 Documentation #1412: avoid horizontal scrolling in code examples
- no clue how to change the font size -> http://drupal.stackexchange.com/questions/202612/
- 13:41 Refactoring #1071 (Resolved): Example scripts: No global import from Python module bornagain
- Resolved in 3b5d014b0, using the regular expressions appended below, plus very little hand editing.
All scripts in...
- 13:34 Refactoring #1071 (Sprint): Example scripts: No global import from Python module bornagain
- 13:33 Documentation #1437 (Rejected): Release requirement: Update example scripts
- During a sprint, examples are updated in Examples/python/...
Upon release, they need to be moved to the Drupal sit...
- 13:19 Bug #1436 (Archived): repair ex06_Miscellaneous/AccessingSimulationResults.py: type object 'IHist...
- broken after past refactoring
$ p2 AccessingSimulationResults.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
- 11:13 Documentation #1360: reequilibrate hierarchy levels in online docs
- no objections raised, so we go for it
- 11:01 Bug #900: Custom form factors in python do not work with multithreading
- Suggestion: Declare this a feature, update the documentation of CustomFormFactor, and close this issue. Serious work ...
- 10:18 Bug #1070: Unix should install to /usr/local/lib, not to versioned subdirectory
- probably strong interdependence with #1256
- 10:16 Bug #1070 (Rfc): Unix should install to /usr/local/lib, not to versioned subdirectory
- 10:12 Documentation #1104 (Rfc): don't use version-dependent URLs in the online docs
25 May 2016
- 16:31 Refactoring #1296 (Resolved): update internal information about performance tests
- Information in README files updated.
Wiki main page provides links to README files.
- 15:38 Feature #1290: === Core: framework ===
- To keep the code base readable and maintainable
17 May 2016
- 14:13 Refactoring #1428 (Backlog): Compactify code that handles parameters (use abstract mechanism inst...
- agreed in meeting today
- 14:13 Refactoring #1428: Compactify code that handles parameters (use abstract mechanism instead of tre...
- By convention, all lengths are in nm, all angles are internally in rad. Therefore, we only need the physical dimensio...
- 14:10 Refactoring #1430 (Resolved): Consider moving FormFactor unit tests to a single functional test
- The main concern will be resolved per issue #1433.
Renaming of subdirectories will follow later, when Core/ is res...
- 13:59 Refactoring #1433 (Resolved): move massive numeric tests under 'make check' / 'ctest'
- to be done when the polyhedral FF is stable (#1432)
- 13:56 Refactoring #1432 (Rejected): final polish of polyhedral form factor
- * specific tests for frusta that are true pyramids
* exact treatment of vertices that coincide
* -improve edge sum ...
- 11:42 Documentation #1431 (Resolved): simplify cross-referencing using package cleveref
Also available in: Atom