From 11 Aug 2016 to 09 Sep 2016
09 Sep 2016
- 15:32 Refactoring #1605 (Archived): Revise public API of fitting classes
The main goal of this item is a minimal revision of public API of fitting classes (Core/Fitting/* and Fit/* directo...
- 15:09 Refactoring #1466 (Resolved): Refactor core Minimizer family to match the GUI presentation
- 13:21 Refactoring #1604 (Resolved): move expected inaccuracy (m_variability) out of class OutputData
To my opinion, the OutputData class is our key data structure related to the storage of binned data. It should not ...
05 Sep 2016
- 17:56 Bug #1603 (Archived): GUI: Cancel job is not working anymore after the refactoring of ProgressHan...
*Problem I: cancel job is not working*
How to reproduce:
* start new GUI
* drag and drop sample to sample ca...
- 09:50 Bug #1600 (Resolved): PyPersistenceTest throws an exception from regex
- Resolved in f9dca13.
- 09:41 Bug #1600: PyPersistenceTest throws an exception from regex
- ok, let's go or boost/regex
- 09:23 Bug #1600: PyPersistenceTest throws an exception from regex
- OpenSuse 42.1 is a pretty modern distribution. If even I (the developer) is not able to compile on it without additio...
03 Sep 2016
- 13:36 Feature #1525 (Rejected): consider parameters of types int, enum, bool
- Structure is ready to accomodate such parameters. Further implementation must be driven by a use case ...
- 13:21 Refactoring #1594: Review and possibly refactor IFormFactor class hierarchy
- This is related to #409, right?
- 12:34 Feature #1601 (Resolved): Unit test executable is removed by cmake if test fails
- Resolved in c5f3988.
After each recompilation, all stage 0 unit tests are rerun. This is slightly inconvenient, bu...
- 12:32 Feature #1601 (Sprint): Unit test executable is removed by cmake if test fails
02 Sep 2016
- 19:46 Bug #1600: PyPersistenceTest throws an exception from regex
- Dependence on regex has come in because dependence on glob.h had to be removed; glob.h had to be removed because it i...
- 17:54 Bug #1600 (Archived): PyPersistenceTest throws an exception from regex
Every PyPersistenceTest fails with ...
- 18:08 Feature #1601 (Resolved): Unit test executable is removed by cmake if test fails
I'm observing following behavior.
If unit test fails (e.g. with segmentation fault) - CMake machinery automatica...
31 Aug 2016
- 00:09 Bug #1467 (Resolved): Remove memory leakages from functional test machinery
- 00:09 Bug #1467: Remove memory leakages from functional test machinery
- Memory leak in I/O machinery confirmed, located, and fixed in 4765dcd.
- 00:07 Bug #1467 (Sprint): Remove memory leakages from functional test machinery
- 23:12 Refactoring #1407 (Long Term Idea): rotate the sample, not Q
- 23:11 Refactoring #1541 (Backlog): review areAlmostEqual and get_relative_difference
- With ba2dff7f2, the non-monotonicity in |b| is cured.
The remaining questions are less urgent.
- 22:44 Refactoring #1304 (Resolved): Unify treatment of numeric constants.
- Units.h now only contains physical units.
Complex constants should be locally in math-heavy files.
- 22:24 Refactoring #1304: Unify treatment of numeric constants.
- M_PI is used in several third-party sources. We do not want to patch them. Therefore we *cannot* get rid of M_PI. We ...
- 17:35 Feature #1599 (Rejected): provide another suite of functional tests: simulate on different grids,...
- 17:30 Refactoring #1428 (Resolved): Compactify code that handles parameters (use abstract mechanism ins...
- Resolved as far as RealParameters are concerned.
Unifying the treatment of ICompositeSample's children and IParame...
- 17:08 Refactoring #1598 (Rejected): decide on policy for incomplete ICompositeSample descendant constru...
- Descendants of ICompositeSample typically need one or more children to be defined before a simulation can be run. Pre...
- 12:18 Refactoring #1597 (Rejected): One Simulation should be concerned with no more than one sample
- Keep SampleBuilder machinery out of class Simulation.
- 12:16 Refactoring #1596 (Rejected): handle variable instance names differently from fixed class names (...
- INamed is conceptually unclear. It's mostly holds the constant class name, but occasionally is used for a variable in...
26 Aug 2016
- 15:03 Configuration #1595 (Resolved): Fix Windows builds
- cmake - build - make installer: now working on the build server
export of installer is currently deactivated
24 Aug 2016
- 17:22 Feature #1560 (Resolved): Provide simulation running from Python with text version of progress bar
- Resolved in f366263. Use command simulation.setTerminalProgressMonitor() before simulation.runSimulation().
- 13:37 Configuration #1595 (Archived): Fix Windows builds
- 13:35 Refactoring #1594: Review and possibly refactor IFormFactor class hierarchy
- Currently, IFormFactorBorn does not only represent form factors that only depend on the wavevector transfer q, but th...
- 08:49 Bug #1520: GUI: global progress bar seems to be not updating
- sorry, this seems a pure GUI issue, unaffected by refactoring of the progress handler in Core
23 Aug 2016
- 16:08 Refactoring #1594 (Archived): Review and possibly refactor IFormFactor class hierarchy
- It seems that conceptually all concrete IFormFactor classes (with the exception of the two DWBA form factors) could b...
- 12:55 Refactoring #1593 (Archived): Remove soft particle constructors that have a volume argument inste...
- There is a risk that users overlook the unusual meaning of the argument, and interpret the volume as a length.
17 Aug 2016
- 14:33 Refactoring #1565 (Resolved): to associate units with parameters, use string instead of inheritance
- Resolved in 07c2106.
The unit name is wrapped in by class Unit.
Parameter registration now has chain form, e.g.
12 Aug 2016
- 10:19 Documentation #1589 (Resolved): Clone drupal website
- Clone now on:
11 Aug 2016
- 16:02 Documentation #1589: Clone drupal website
- After some investigation, it seems that switching between two drupal sites is not the most effective way of achieving...
- 14:17 Documentation #1589 (Archived): Clone drupal website
- The idea is to have two separate drupal websites:
-the one that is publicly available under our current web address
- 14:18 Documentation #1590 (Rejected): Update to drupal 8
- After issue #1589
- 11:29 Configuration #1496: Switch Windows10 buildslave from virtual box to vagrant box
- On hold until we fix the activation issue with the underlying virtual machine
- 08:34 Feature #1475: DOI for BornAgain
- depends on #1447, is not a subtask thereof
Also available in: Atom