From 03 Sep 2016 to 02 Oct 2016
29 Sep 2016
- 11:26 Feature #1579 (Backlog): provide trapezoid resolution function to describe instruments with neutr...
- 11:25 Feature #1533 (Rejected): implement missing Python export for MesoCrystal
- Cannot reproduce.
Reopen if problem reappears for specific sample; for full documentation, append the project file.
- 11:24 Bug #1520 (Resolved): GUI: global progress bar seems to be not updating
- global progress bar is updating in latest commit
- 11:23 Refactoring #1597 (Rejected): One Simulation should be concerned with no more than one sample
- ok, by now I think I understand the point of having a SampleBuilder.
Issue replaced by #1610.
- 10:05 Refactoring #1610 (Rejected): in Simulation, wrap Sample by trivial SampleBuilder
- currently, at various places we proceed differently for Sample and for SampleBuilder.
Wrapping a Sample in a fixed t...
28 Sep 2016
- 23:31 Feature #981 (Backlog): update refractive index when varying wavelength in GUI real time activity
- 23:18 Documentation #1519: Linking failure of Ubuntu with Python installed via Anaconda bundle
- Not a bug on our side.
We should not even attempt to hard code ways to deal with such badly configured systems.
- 23:08 Bug #1518 (Rejected): Build failure on Ubuntu with static version of fftw3 library
- Searching /usr/local/lib before /usr/lib is intentional, and adequate: it gives the local admin the chance to overrul...
- 21:44 Refactoring #1456: Automatize update of Py Examples
- if the examples remain under Drupal, it's not me who will automatize their maintenance
- 21:25 Bug #1603 (Resolved): GUI: Cancel job is not working anymore after the refactoring of ProgressHan...
- Greatly simplified in 333338ad8989, and display of partial results restored. This should fully resolve the issue.
- 20:20 Bug #1603: GUI: Cancel job is not working anymore after the refactoring of ProgressHandler, GUI r...
- TODO: simplify! Since we query progess->alive() very often, there is no more need for the same information to be tran...
- 14:59 Bug #1603 (Sprint): GUI: Cancel job is not working anymore after the refactoring of ProgressHandl...
- * -Gennady clearly sees slow down when comparing with 'master'- unrelated with progress handler
* -Reaction to cance...
- 12:09 Bug #1603 (Resolved): GUI: Cancel job is not working anymore after the refactoring of ProgressHan...
- Resolved in 27f8c9d (pull request 14). Cancellation works. Slow-down cannot be confirmed.
27 Sep 2016
- 18:16 Bug #1603: GUI: Cancel job is not working anymore after the refactoring of ProgressHandler, GUI r...
- let me try ...
- 16:30 Refactoring #1604: move expected inaccuracy (m_variability) out of class OutputData
- to be investigated in the context of examples / functional tests
- 16:18 Refactoring #1471 (Resolved): Revise user example demonstrating BornAgain usage from C++
- Resolved in 33e970a: Example can be compiled, and generates simulated detector image that can be visualized with our ...
- 16:12 Refactoring #1471 (Sprint): Revise user example demonstrating BornAgain usage from C++
- 09:14 Testing #1609 (Resolved): Clarify relation between PyPersistence tests and tutorial examples
At the very beginning of the project we had only few examples explaining, how to use BornAgain. Shortly after, they...
23 Sep 2016
- 13:01 Refactoring #1605 (Resolved): Revise public API of fitting classes
- 11:38 Refactoring #1469 (Backlog): Package Multifit-Suite as separate library
- Within #1466 and #1605 FitKernel was moved on board of Fit library. Now it is possible to find the minimum of arbitra...
- 11:08 Bug #1515 (Sprint): GUI: error in determination of size of imported tiff file causes crash of fit...
- 11:01 Refactoring #1535: rm intermediate directory 'coregui'
- * GUI/coregui directory contains everything to build a shared library libBornAgainGUI.
> it is used for unit testing...
- 10:43 Refactoring #1551 (Resolved): rename directory RootWrapper/ and files therein
19 Sep 2016
- 10:57 Documentation #1282: Drupal: unique form of persistent page URLs
- For the record:
* URL optimization -> https://moz.com/blog/15-seo-best-practices-for-structuring-urls
- 10:55 Documentation #1282 (Waiting): Drupal: unique form of persistent page URLs
- Almost completely done, except for quite a number of Python script pages, which may go to LaTeX. Therefore put to "wa...
17 Sep 2016
- 15:25 Configuration #1344 (Resolved): MacOS: install buildslave to macmini
- 15:25 Configuration #1255 (Resolved): MacOS: provide vagrant build configurations for Mavericks
- 15:23 Refactoring #1588 (Resolved): FitSuiteParameters inhibits Python iterator
16 Sep 2016
14 Sep 2016
- 16:20 Refactoring #1604: move expected inaccuracy (m_variability) out of class OutputData
- Agree that current solution is unsatisfactory. It's not a bug though.
Set to low priority because possibly we need...
- 16:14 Feature #1562 (Backlog): Provide ISample with possibility to export parameter tree in Python dict...
- (Manual revision has higher priority for me)
- 16:12 Refactoring #1440 (Resolved): cover Python examples by functional tests
- Basically resolved; remaining work is part of Manual revision.
- 15:53 Refactoring #1456 (Sprint): Automatize update of Py Examples
- 15:51 Documentation #945 (Rejected): Drupal: add prototype of new content to represent PythonAPI items
- -> LaTeX
- 15:49 Envelope task #1606 (Archived): === Manual and Examples ===
- 15:48 Documentation #1183 (Rejected): Drupal: provide labels (NEW, UPDATED) for book pages
- Obsoleted by decision to move to LaTeX.
Once the LaTeX doc has reached a decent state, we'll naturally come back to ...
- 15:42 Documentation #1590 (Rejected): Update to drupal 8
- 15:42 Documentation #1590 (Resolved): Update to drupal 8
- duplicates #1451
- 15:37 Configuration #1447 (Resolved): Migrate to GitHub
- Disabled access to BornAgain.git at apps, and moved the repository to 00_RETIRED.
This completes migration to GitHub.
- 14:54 Feature #1475 (Resolved): DOI for BornAgain
- Zenodo gave us 10.5281/zenodo.154015 for one specific version, bornagain-1.6.2+.
Not sure this is exactly what we wa...
- 13:09 Documentation #1412 (Resolved): avoid horizontal scrolling in code examples
* by enforcing maximum line width of 85 through functional test PyExamplesLineLength, and
* by migrating a...
13 Sep 2016
- 21:32 Revision 06a0b373: Short subsection on C++ API basically ready. Prototypical include of Py exampl...
11 Sep 2016
- 22:39 Revision 23b7e6ca: Py API fig ready
- 21:13 Revision ad7fb0ae: continue section on Py API; improve fig; start new fig
- 17:06 Revision 377a5dfc: satisfactory layout of part / chapter
- 13:50 Revision 910e4e77: In new concept, no more need for chapter on online docs. Don't waste 1 or two ...
09 Sep 2016
- 15:32 Refactoring #1605 (Archived): Revise public API of fitting classes
The main goal of this item is a minimal revision of public API of fitting classes (Core/Fitting/* and Fit/* directo...
- 15:09 Refactoring #1466 (Resolved): Refactor core Minimizer family to match the GUI presentation
- 13:21 Refactoring #1604 (Resolved): move expected inaccuracy (m_variability) out of class OutputData
To my opinion, the OutputData class is our key data structure related to the storage of binned data. It should not ...
08 Sep 2016
07 Sep 2016
06 Sep 2016
- 18:02 Revision 6cb55d10: Merge branch 'manual' of a:BornAgain into manual
- 17:54 Revision 21530e26: + architecture drawing
- 09:49 Revision 0e3d6c97: Start three-part structure: Physics, Usage, Reference
- 09:47 Revision 96fdb5be: Start three-part structure: Physics, Usage, Reference
05 Sep 2016
- 17:56 Bug #1603 (Archived): GUI: Cancel job is not working anymore after the refactoring of ProgressHan...
*Problem I: cancel job is not working*
How to reproduce:
* start new GUI
* drag and drop sample to sample ca...
- 17:32 Revision 84cd1172: Naive fix for template type deduction error on clang/macos.
- 09:50 Bug #1600 (Resolved): PyPersistenceTest throws an exception from regex
- Resolved in f9dca13.
- 09:41 Bug #1600: PyPersistenceTest throws an exception from regex
- ok, let's go or boost/regex
- 09:23 Bug #1600: PyPersistenceTest throws an exception from regex
- OpenSuse 42.1 is a pretty modern distribution. If even I (the developer) is not able to compile on it without additio...
- 09:49 Revision f9dca138: Use boost::regex instead of std::regex (we still support gcc4.8, which is not ...
03 Sep 2016
- 13:43 Envelope task #1602 (In Progress): == CMake configuration, dependences ==
- 13:36 Feature #1525 (Rejected): consider parameters of types int, enum, bool
- Structure is ready to accomodate such parameters. Further implementation must be driven by a use case ...
- 13:27 Envelope task #428 (Archived): == IsGISAXS coverage ==
- 13:21 Refactoring #1594: Review and possibly refactor IFormFactor class hierarchy
- This is related to #409, right?
- 12:36 Revision c5f3988d: No longer delete unit test binary after unsuccessful run. This resolves #1601.
- 12:34 Feature #1601 (Resolved): Unit test executable is removed by cmake if test fails
- Resolved in c5f3988.
After each recompilation, all stage 0 unit tests are rerun. This is slightly inconvenient, bu...
- 12:32 Feature #1601 (Sprint): Unit test executable is removed by cmake if test fails
Also available in: Atom