From 21 Sep 2016 to 20 Oct 2016
20 Oct 2016
- 10:42 Documentation #991: Revise and reintegrate chapter on particle distributions
- indeed. review/rewrite underway.
- 10:28 Documentation #991: Revise and reintegrate chapter on particle distributions
- Size-position coupling approximation added. Chapter still needs considerable review/rewrite.
- 10:33 Documentation #1517 (Resolved): Add the case with missed msvc2015 runtime library on Windows syst...
- Resolved in #1516
19 Oct 2016
- 17:31 Feature #1616: For correct computation of mean refractive index, no longer allow embedding partic...
- not a bug if the implemented approximation is properly documented
- 13:09 Feature #1616: For correct computation of mean refractive index, no longer allow embedding partic...
- The mean refractive index in the semi-infinite top layer is the refractive index of the top layer (volume fraction of...
- 12:19 Feature #1616 (Resolved): For correct computation of mean refractive index, no longer allow embed...
- As explained in the new Manual section »Wave propagation and scattering contributions« in chapter »Particle Assemblie...
- 14:42 Feature #1620 (Archived): Extend numpy support
We do not have a convenient way to setup IntensityData object from Python, rather than using it's histogramming met...
- 14:15 Feature #1619 (Rejected): Implement support of comma separated ASCII data in IntensityDataIOFacto...
* Just enough, I guess, to replace all "," occurrences (if any) with " " in OutputDataIOHelper::readLineOfDoubles
- 14:11 Feature #1618 (Resolved): Implement rotation of imported data in ImportData view
* as a button in MaskEditor
- 14:10 Feature #1617 (Resolved): Implement rotation of 2D OutputData on 90 deg
To make possible rotation of imported user data by n*90.0 deg.
* Counter-clockwise direction (?)
14 Oct 2016
- 17:12 Support #1614 (Rejected): Request to put references in manual's DWBA theory
- Valuable references. Very probably we'll use and cite them when we come to polarized scattering. However, no need for...
13 Oct 2016
- 16:59 Bug #1516 (Resolved): Consider include of ms-win-runtime library into Windows installer
- Added a section to troubleshooting detailing how to fix this issue.
- 14:13 Configuration #1615 (Backlog): Code organisation: in each third-party source directory, provide i...
- Not all third-party source directories provide this information in easily accessible ways.
We should therefore provi...
12 Oct 2016
- 12:20 Feature #1521 (Rejected): GUI: find the way for update notifier to not to rely on CHANGELOG
- current solution works, and perhaps is even preferred over the above alternatives
- 10:02 Feature #1521: GUI: find the way for update notifier to not to rely on CHANGELOG
- May be you are right, and there is no problem at all, at least now. So we can continue with current approach, for the...
- 09:50 Feature #1521: GUI: find the way for update notifier to not to rely on CHANGELOG
- 50k are very little by today's standards. So the current solution is not really problematic.
I do not like very mu...
11 Oct 2016
- 16:12 Bug #1498 (Resolved): Fitting in GUI: values for all fitting parameters are reported as the same
- 09:22 Refactoring #1535 (Rejected): rm intermediate directory 'coregui'
- In the hope that previous argumentation was convincing, rejecting the issue.
- 08:59 Support #1614 (Rejected): Request to put references in manual's DWBA theory
The story was:
During SXNS'14 conference, Mikhail Zhernenkov (email@example.com), NSLS-II SMI Beamline Scientist,
07 Oct 2016
- 14:25 Documentation #1522 (Backlog): Create python example with polarized neutrons and magnetic materials
- Moved to backlog until we have an automatic machinery for updating Python examples.
- 13:43 Refactoring #1432 (Sprint): final polish of polyhedral form factor
- 13:43 Refactoring #1476 (Sprint): Revise installation directory structure under Linux
- 13:43 Documentation #1414 (Sprint): regenerate form factor images in manual
- 13:23 Bug #1613 (Rejected): detector.setPerpendicularToReflectedBeam moves detector in the case of the ...
- Cannot reproduce. At least in develop branch, this issue is solved.
- 10:08 Bug #1613 (Sprint): detector.setPerpendicularToReflectedBeam moves detector in the case of the be...
06 Oct 2016
- 17:34 Bug #1613 (Rejected): detector.setPerpendicularToReflectedBeam moves detector in the case of the ...
- If detector is set to be perpendicular to the reflected beam, it will be moved during simulation if the beam divergen...
- 16:29 Configuration #1502 (Rejected): rebase all branches after release (change release script or instr...
- We can't rewrite history of shared and active branches. This would entail a lot of problems for developers working on...
- 15:32 Configuration #1501 (Resolved): version tag must start with 'v' (change release script or instruc...
- Added in version script finalize_release.py
- 12:30 Bug #1515 (Rejected): GUI: error in determination of size of imported tiff file causes crash of f...
- Can't reproduce anymore (after massive refactoring of real data import functionality)
- 11:26 Feature #1612 (Backlog): Core: beam propagation: add forward scattering amplitudes to specular am...
- 11:25 Feature #1611 (Rejected): Specular peak: add option in GUI for calculating the specular peak
- 11:24 Feature #1120 (Resolved): Calculate the specular peak intensity: |R|^2 at the specular pixel
29 Sep 2016
- 11:26 Feature #1579 (Backlog): provide trapezoid resolution function to describe instruments with neutr...
- 11:25 Feature #1533 (Rejected): implement missing Python export for MesoCrystal
- Cannot reproduce.
Reopen if problem reappears for specific sample; for full documentation, append the project file.
- 11:24 Bug #1520 (Resolved): GUI: global progress bar seems to be not updating
- global progress bar is updating in latest commit
- 11:23 Refactoring #1597 (Rejected): One Simulation should be concerned with no more than one sample
- ok, by now I think I understand the point of having a SampleBuilder.
Issue replaced by #1610.
- 10:05 Refactoring #1610 (Rejected): in Simulation, wrap Sample by trivial SampleBuilder
- currently, at various places we proceed differently for Sample and for SampleBuilder.
Wrapping a Sample in a fixed t...
28 Sep 2016
- 23:31 Feature #981 (Backlog): GUI: Real-time activity: update refractive index when varying wavelength
- 23:18 Documentation #1519: Linking failure of Ubuntu with Python installed via Anaconda bundle
- Not a bug on our side.
We should not even attempt to hard code ways to deal with such badly configured systems.
- 23:08 Bug #1518 (Rejected): Build failure on Ubuntu with static version of fftw3 library
- Searching /usr/local/lib before /usr/lib is intentional, and adequate: it gives the local admin the chance to overrul...
- 21:44 Refactoring #1456: Automatize update of Py Examples
- if the examples remain under Drupal, it's not me who will automatize their maintenance
- 21:25 Bug #1603 (Resolved): GUI: Cancel job is not working anymore after the refactoring of ProgressHan...
- Greatly simplified in 333338ad8989, and display of partial results restored. This should fully resolve the issue.
- 20:20 Bug #1603: GUI: Cancel job is not working anymore after the refactoring of ProgressHandler, GUI r...
- TODO: simplify! Since we query progess->alive() very often, there is no more need for the same information to be tran...
- 14:59 Bug #1603 (Sprint): GUI: Cancel job is not working anymore after the refactoring of ProgressHandl...
- * -Gennady clearly sees slow down when comparing with 'master'- unrelated with progress handler
* -Reaction to cance...
- 12:09 Bug #1603 (Resolved): GUI: Cancel job is not working anymore after the refactoring of ProgressHan...
- Resolved in 27f8c9d (pull request 14). Cancellation works. Slow-down cannot be confirmed.
27 Sep 2016
- 18:16 Bug #1603: GUI: Cancel job is not working anymore after the refactoring of ProgressHandler, GUI r...
- let me try ...
- 16:30 Refactoring #1604: move expected inaccuracy (m_variability) out of class OutputData
- to be investigated in the context of examples / functional tests
- 16:18 Refactoring #1471 (Resolved): Revise user example demonstrating BornAgain usage from C++
- Resolved in 33e970a: Example can be compiled, and generates simulated detector image that can be visualized with our ...
- 16:12 Refactoring #1471 (Sprint): Revise user example demonstrating BornAgain usage from C++
- 09:14 Testing #1609 (Resolved): Clarify relation between PyPersistence tests and tutorial examples
At the very beginning of the project we had only few examples explaining, how to use BornAgain. Shortly after, they...
23 Sep 2016
- 13:01 Refactoring #1605 (Resolved): Revise public API of fitting classes
- 11:38 Refactoring #1469 (Backlog): Package Multifit-Suite as separate library
- Within #1466 and #1605 FitKernel was moved on board of Fit library. Now it is possible to find the minimum of arbitra...
- 11:08 Bug #1515 (Sprint): GUI: error in determination of size of imported tiff file causes crash of fit...
- 11:01 Refactoring #1535: rm intermediate directory 'coregui'
- * GUI/coregui directory contains everything to build a shared library libBornAgainGUI.
> it is used for unit testing...
- 10:43 Refactoring #1551 (Resolved): rename directory RootWrapper/ and files therein
Also available in: Atom