From 30 Sep 2016 to 29 Oct 2016
27 Oct 2016
- 15:42 Feature #1563 (Resolved): Investigate time-of-life of SampleBuilder in Python context
- All different use cases should now be possible without issues regarding object ownership. With many thanks to our swi...
- 12:20 Refactoring #1488 (Resolved): GUI: provide integration of ImportDataView and InstrumentView
26 Oct 2016
- 17:48 Feature #1563: Investigate time-of-life of SampleBuilder in Python context
- Item 2 is also solved
- 11:27 Configuration #1496: Switch Windows10 buildslave from virtual box to vagrant box
- Windows 10 vm activation solved
- 10:07 Refactoring #1487 (Resolved): GUI: introduce ROI (region of interest) in MaskEditor
24 Oct 2016
- 10:44 Refactoring #1593 (Resolved): Remove soft particle constructors that have a volume argument inste...
20 Oct 2016
- 10:42 Documentation #991: Revise and reintegrate chapter on particle distributions
- indeed. review/rewrite underway.
- 10:28 Documentation #991: Revise and reintegrate chapter on particle distributions
- Size-position coupling approximation added. Chapter still needs considerable review/rewrite.
- 10:33 Documentation #1517 (Resolved): Add the case with missed msvc2015 runtime library on Windows syst...
- Resolved in #1516
19 Oct 2016
- 17:31 Feature #1616: For correct computation of mean refractive index, no longer allow embedding partic...
- not a bug if the implemented approximation is properly documented
- 13:09 Feature #1616: For correct computation of mean refractive index, no longer allow embedding partic...
- The mean refractive index in the semi-infinite top layer is the refractive index of the top layer (volume fraction of...
- 12:19 Feature #1616 (Resolved): For correct computation of mean refractive index, no longer allow embed...
- As explained in the new Manual section »Wave propagation and scattering contributions« in chapter »Particle Assemblie...
- 14:42 Feature #1620 (Archived): Extend numpy support
We do not have a convenient way to setup IntensityData object from Python, rather than using it's histogramming met...
- 14:15 Feature #1619 (Backlog): Implement support of comma separated ASCII data in IntensityDataIOFactor...
* Just enough, I guess, to replace all "," occurrences (if any) with " " in OutputDataIOHelper::readLineOfDoubles
- 14:11 Feature #1618 (Resolved): Implement rotation of imported data in ImportData view
* as a button in MaskEditor
- 14:10 Feature #1617 (Resolved): Implement rotation of 2D OutputData on 90 deg
To make possible rotation of imported user data by n*90.0 deg.
* Counter-clockwise direction (?)
14 Oct 2016
- 17:12 Support #1614 (Rejected): Request to put references in manual's DWBA theory
- Valuable references. Very probably we'll use and cite them when we come to polarized scattering. However, no need for...
13 Oct 2016
- 16:59 Bug #1516 (Resolved): Consider include of ms-win-runtime library into Windows installer
- Added a section to troubleshooting detailing how to fix this issue.
- 14:13 Configuration #1615 (Backlog): in each third-party source directory, provide information about us...
- Not all third-party source directories provide this information in easily accessible ways.
We should therefore provi...
12 Oct 2016
- 12:20 Feature #1521 (Rejected): GUI: find the way for update notifier to not to rely on CHANGELOG
- current solution works, and perhaps is even preferred over the above alternatives
- 10:02 Feature #1521: GUI: find the way for update notifier to not to rely on CHANGELOG
- May be you are right, and there is no problem at all, at least now. So we can continue with current approach, for the...
- 09:50 Feature #1521: GUI: find the way for update notifier to not to rely on CHANGELOG
- 50k are very little by today's standards. So the current solution is not really problematic.
I do not like very mu...
11 Oct 2016
- 16:12 Bug #1498 (Resolved): Fitting in GUI: values for all fitting parameters are reported as the same
- 09:22 Refactoring #1535 (Rejected): rm intermediate directory 'coregui'
- In the hope that previous argumentation was convincing, rejecting the issue.
- 08:59 Support #1614 (Rejected): Request to put references in manual's DWBA theory
The story was:
During SXNS'14 conference, Mikhail Zhernenkov (firstname.lastname@example.org), NSLS-II SMI Beamline Scientist,
07 Oct 2016
- 14:25 Documentation #1522 (Backlog): Create python example with polarized neutrons and magnetic materials
- Moved to backlog until we have an automatic machinery for updating Python examples.
- 13:43 Refactoring #1432 (Sprint): final polish of polyhedral form factor
- 13:43 Refactoring #1476 (Sprint): Revise installation directory structure under Linux
- 13:43 Documentation #1414 (Sprint): regenerate form factor images in manual
- 13:23 Bug #1613 (Rejected): detector.setPerpendicularToReflectedBeam moves detector in the case of the ...
- Cannot reproduce. At least in develop branch, this issue is solved.
- 10:08 Bug #1613 (Sprint): detector.setPerpendicularToReflectedBeam moves detector in the case of the be...
06 Oct 2016
- 17:34 Bug #1613 (Rejected): detector.setPerpendicularToReflectedBeam moves detector in the case of the ...
- If detector is set to be perpendicular to the reflected beam, it will be moved during simulation if the beam divergen...
- 16:29 Configuration #1502 (Rejected): rebase all branches after release (change release script or instr...
- We can't rewrite history of shared and active branches. This would entail a lot of problems for developers working on...
- 15:32 Configuration #1501 (Resolved): version tag must start with 'v' (change release script or instruc...
- Added in version script finalize_release.py
- 12:30 Bug #1515 (Rejected): GUI: error in determination of size of imported tiff file causes crash of f...
- Can't reproduce anymore (after massive refactoring of real data import functionality)
- 11:26 Feature #1612 (Backlog): Specular peak: add forward scattering amplitudes to specular amplitude
- 11:25 Feature #1611 (Rejected): Specular peak: add option in GUI for calculating the specular peak
- 11:24 Feature #1120 (Resolved): Calculate the specular peak intensity: |R|^2 at the specular pixel
Also available in: Atom