From 05 Oct 2016 to 03 Nov 2016
02 Nov 2016
- 15:47 Feature #1624 (Resolved): Make all reasonable parameter values into fittable parameter
- Some values are not registered yet in the domain, like particle density, abundance, ...
Complete the list of possibl...
- 15:45 Refactoring #1623 (Resolved): Parameter name translation (GUI -> domain)
- The machinery now sits in static class methods and uses (possibly multiple) ParameterTranslators. This should be hand...
- 08:09 Refactoring #1622: avoid smart pointers in user API
SampleBuilder is, to my knowledge, is the only such usage in public API and it is somewhat special. It can be defin...
01 Nov 2016
- 17:40 Refactoring #1622 (Rejected): avoid smart pointers in user API
- While drafting an introductory Reference chapter, I wonder whether we want to expose a C++ API like...
- 13:41 Bug #1621 (Archived): Broken parameter name translation for certain names in GUI fitting job
GUI fitting job is crashing when trying to fit following properties
* MultiLayer "Cross correlation length"
27 Oct 2016
- 15:42 Feature #1563 (Resolved): Investigate time-of-life of SampleBuilder in Python context
- All different use cases should now be possible without issues regarding object ownership. With many thanks to our swi...
- 12:20 Refactoring #1488 (Resolved): GUI: provide integration of ImportDataView and InstrumentView
26 Oct 2016
- 17:48 Feature #1563: Investigate time-of-life of SampleBuilder in Python context
- Item 2 is also solved
- 11:27 Configuration #1496: Switch Windows10 buildslave from virtual box to vagrant box
- Windows 10 vm activation solved
- 10:07 Refactoring #1487 (Resolved): GUI: introduce ROI (region of interest) in MaskEditor
24 Oct 2016
- 10:44 Refactoring #1593 (Resolved): Remove soft particle constructors that have a volume argument inste...
20 Oct 2016
- 10:42 Documentation #991: Revise and reintegrate chapter on particle distributions
- indeed. review/rewrite underway.
- 10:28 Documentation #991: Revise and reintegrate chapter on particle distributions
- Size-position coupling approximation added. Chapter still needs considerable review/rewrite.
- 10:33 Documentation #1517 (Resolved): Add the case with missed msvc2015 runtime library on Windows syst...
- Resolved in #1516
19 Oct 2016
- 17:31 Feature #1616: For correct computation of mean refractive index, no longer allow embedding partic...
- not a bug if the implemented approximation is properly documented
- 13:09 Feature #1616: For correct computation of mean refractive index, no longer allow embedding partic...
- The mean refractive index in the semi-infinite top layer is the refractive index of the top layer (volume fraction of...
- 12:19 Feature #1616 (Resolved): For correct computation of mean refractive index, no longer allow embed...
- As explained in the new Manual section »Wave propagation and scattering contributions« in chapter »Particle Assemblie...
- 14:42 Feature #1620 (Archived): Extend numpy support
We do not have a convenient way to setup IntensityData object from Python, rather than using it's histogramming met...
- 14:15 Feature #1619 (Rejected): Implement support of comma separated ASCII data in IntensityDataIOFacto...
* Just enough, I guess, to replace all "," occurrences (if any) with " " in OutputDataIOHelper::readLineOfDoubles
- 14:11 Feature #1618 (Resolved): Implement rotation of imported data in ImportData view
* as a button in MaskEditor
- 14:10 Feature #1617 (Resolved): Implement rotation of 2D OutputData on 90 deg
To make possible rotation of imported user data by n*90.0 deg.
* Counter-clockwise direction (?)
14 Oct 2016
- 17:12 Support #1614 (Rejected): Request to put references in manual's DWBA theory
- Valuable references. Very probably we'll use and cite them when we come to polarized scattering. However, no need for...
13 Oct 2016
- 16:59 Bug #1516 (Resolved): Consider include of ms-win-runtime library into Windows installer
- Added a section to troubleshooting detailing how to fix this issue.
- 14:13 Configuration #1615 (Backlog): Code organisation: in each third-party source directory, provide i...
- Not all third-party source directories provide this information in easily accessible ways.
We should therefore provi...
12 Oct 2016
- 12:20 Feature #1521 (Rejected): GUI: find the way for update notifier to not to rely on CHANGELOG
- current solution works, and perhaps is even preferred over the above alternatives
- 10:02 Feature #1521: GUI: find the way for update notifier to not to rely on CHANGELOG
- May be you are right, and there is no problem at all, at least now. So we can continue with current approach, for the...
- 09:50 Feature #1521: GUI: find the way for update notifier to not to rely on CHANGELOG
- 50k are very little by today's standards. So the current solution is not really problematic.
I do not like very mu...
11 Oct 2016
- 16:12 Bug #1498 (Resolved): Fitting in GUI: values for all fitting parameters are reported as the same
- 09:22 Refactoring #1535 (Rejected): rm intermediate directory 'coregui'
- In the hope that previous argumentation was convincing, rejecting the issue.
- 08:59 Support #1614 (Rejected): Request to put references in manual's DWBA theory
The story was:
During SXNS'14 conference, Mikhail Zhernenkov (firstname.lastname@example.org), NSLS-II SMI Beamline Scientist,
07 Oct 2016
- 14:25 Documentation #1522 (Backlog): Create python example with polarized neutrons and magnetic materials
- Moved to backlog until we have an automatic machinery for updating Python examples.
- 13:43 Refactoring #1432 (Sprint): final polish of polyhedral form factor
- 13:43 Refactoring #1476 (Sprint): Revise installation directory structure under Linux
- 13:43 Documentation #1414 (Sprint): regenerate form factor images in manual
- 13:23 Bug #1613 (Rejected): detector.setPerpendicularToReflectedBeam moves detector in the case of the ...
- Cannot reproduce. At least in develop branch, this issue is solved.
- 10:08 Bug #1613 (Sprint): detector.setPerpendicularToReflectedBeam moves detector in the case of the be...
06 Oct 2016
- 17:34 Bug #1613 (Rejected): detector.setPerpendicularToReflectedBeam moves detector in the case of the ...
- If detector is set to be perpendicular to the reflected beam, it will be moved during simulation if the beam divergen...
- 16:29 Configuration #1502 (Rejected): rebase all branches after release (change release script or instr...
- We can't rewrite history of shared and active branches. This would entail a lot of problems for developers working on...
- 15:32 Configuration #1501 (Resolved): version tag must start with 'v' (change release script or instruc...
- Added in version script finalize_release.py
- 12:30 Bug #1515 (Rejected): GUI: error in determination of size of imported tiff file causes crash of f...
- Can't reproduce anymore (after massive refactoring of real data import functionality)
- 11:26 Feature #1612 (Backlog): Core: beam propagation: add forward scattering amplitudes to specular am...
- 11:25 Feature #1611 (Rejected): Specular peak: add option in GUI for calculating the specular peak
- 11:24 Feature #1120 (Resolved): Calculate the specular peak intensity: |R|^2 at the specular pixel
Also available in: Atom