From 10 Oct 2016 to 08 Nov 2016
08 Nov 2016
- 17:44 Feature #1620 (Resolved): Extend numpy support
- 10:23 Feature #1620 (Sprint): Extend numpy support
- Will quickly implement it, to simplify my tutorial's explanations.
- 13:16 Bug #1630 (Resolved): Monte Carlo and multithreading options are not propagated to GUI fitting
- 12:02 Bug #1630 (Archived): Monte Carlo and multithreading options are not propagated to GUI fitting
- 09:51 Documentation #1628: Can't clone git repositiory
- We have migrated to GitHub and will make an announcement in the next days,
meanwhile, please use
- 08:49 Documentation #1628 (Resolved): Can't clone git repositiory
- When trying the command from the Download documentation it is not possible to clone the git repository:
$ git clon...
- 09:06 Bug #1629 (Rejected): GISASSimulatin setAnalyzerProperties total_transmission default parameter g...
- When simulating polarizatio analysis experiments the setAnalyzerProperties method with parameters (kvector_t, 1.0, to...
- 08:47 Bug #1627 (Rejected): python API kvector_t missing basic operator
- The python class interface to kvector_t is missing the basic subtract (__sub__) and divide (__div__) methods necessar...
07 Nov 2016
- 16:18 Bug #1626 (Rejected): Specular calculation gives weird results below critical angle in presence o...
- See support script for Frielinghaus (intern)
- 15:18 Feature #1620: Extend numpy support
- See also sc-intern/technologies/python-bindings/swig/numpy for an example of automatic conversion numpy arras -> pyth...
- 14:08 Feature #1620: Extend numpy support
- See https://docs.scipy.org/doc/numpy/reference/swig.interface-file.html for numpy support in swig
- 11:34 Bug #1621 (Resolved): Broken parameter name translation for certain names in GUI fitting job
- 11:08 Refactoring #1625: merge classes ILayout and ParticleLayout
- No need to merge. First of all, ILayout should define the interface for adding 'stuff' to layers or multilayers (open...
04 Nov 2016
- 15:43 Refactoring #1625 (Rejected): merge classes ILayout and ParticleLayout
- or what other child of ILayout is waiting for implementation?
- 15:38 Feature #31: Core: beam propagation: Implement x-ray polarization factor
- The polarization factor described in the IsGISAXS manual holds only for phi_i=phi_f. Instead, we should immediately g...
02 Nov 2016
- 15:47 Feature #1624 (Resolved): Make all reasonable parameter values into fittable parameter
- Some values are not registered yet in the domain, like particle density, abundance, ...
Complete the list of possibl...
- 15:45 Refactoring #1623 (Resolved): Parameter name translation (GUI -> domain)
- The machinery now sits in static class methods and uses (possibly multiple) ParameterTranslators. This should be hand...
- 08:09 Refactoring #1622: avoid smart pointers in user API
SampleBuilder is, to my knowledge, is the only such usage in public API and it is somewhat special. It can be defin...
01 Nov 2016
- 17:40 Refactoring #1622 (Rejected): avoid smart pointers in user API
- While drafting an introductory Reference chapter, I wonder whether we want to expose a C++ API like...
- 13:41 Bug #1621 (Archived): Broken parameter name translation for certain names in GUI fitting job
GUI fitting job is crashing when trying to fit following properties
* MultiLayer "Cross correlation length"
27 Oct 2016
- 15:42 Feature #1563 (Resolved): Investigate time-of-life of SampleBuilder in Python context
- All different use cases should now be possible without issues regarding object ownership. With many thanks to our swi...
- 12:20 Refactoring #1488 (Resolved): GUI: provide integration of ImportDataView and InstrumentView
26 Oct 2016
- 17:48 Feature #1563: Investigate time-of-life of SampleBuilder in Python context
- Item 2 is also solved
- 11:27 Configuration #1496: Switch Windows10 buildslave from virtual box to vagrant box
- Windows 10 vm activation solved
- 10:07 Refactoring #1487 (Resolved): GUI: introduce ROI (region of interest) in MaskEditor
24 Oct 2016
- 10:44 Refactoring #1593 (Resolved): Remove soft particle constructors that have a volume argument inste...
20 Oct 2016
- 10:42 Documentation #991: Revise and reintegrate chapter on particle distributions
- indeed. review/rewrite underway.
- 10:28 Documentation #991: Revise and reintegrate chapter on particle distributions
- Size-position coupling approximation added. Chapter still needs considerable review/rewrite.
- 10:33 Documentation #1517 (Resolved): Add the case with missed msvc2015 runtime library on Windows syst...
- Resolved in #1516
19 Oct 2016
- 17:31 Feature #1616: For correct computation of mean refractive index, no longer allow embedding partic...
- not a bug if the implemented approximation is properly documented
- 13:09 Feature #1616: For correct computation of mean refractive index, no longer allow embedding partic...
- The mean refractive index in the semi-infinite top layer is the refractive index of the top layer (volume fraction of...
- 12:19 Feature #1616 (Resolved): For correct computation of mean refractive index, no longer allow embed...
- As explained in the new Manual section »Wave propagation and scattering contributions« in chapter »Particle Assemblie...
- 14:42 Feature #1620 (Archived): Extend numpy support
We do not have a convenient way to setup IntensityData object from Python, rather than using it's histogramming met...
- 14:15 Feature #1619 (Rejected): Implement support of comma separated ASCII data in IntensityDataIOFacto...
* Just enough, I guess, to replace all "," occurrences (if any) with " " in OutputDataIOHelper::readLineOfDoubles
- 14:11 Feature #1618 (Resolved): Implement rotation of imported data in ImportData view
* as a button in MaskEditor
- 14:10 Feature #1617 (Resolved): Implement rotation of 2D OutputData on 90 deg
To make possible rotation of imported user data by n*90.0 deg.
* Counter-clockwise direction (?)
14 Oct 2016
- 17:12 Support #1614 (Rejected): Request to put references in manual's DWBA theory
- Valuable references. Very probably we'll use and cite them when we come to polarized scattering. However, no need for...
13 Oct 2016
- 16:59 Bug #1516 (Resolved): Consider include of ms-win-runtime library into Windows installer
- Added a section to troubleshooting detailing how to fix this issue.
- 14:13 Configuration #1615 (Rejected): Code organisation: in each third-party source directory, provide ...
- Not all third-party source directories provide this information in easily accessible ways.
We should therefore provi...
12 Oct 2016
- 12:20 Feature #1521 (Rejected): GUI: find the way for update notifier to not to rely on CHANGELOG
- current solution works, and perhaps is even preferred over the above alternatives
- 10:02 Feature #1521: GUI: find the way for update notifier to not to rely on CHANGELOG
- May be you are right, and there is no problem at all, at least now. So we can continue with current approach, for the...
- 09:50 Feature #1521: GUI: find the way for update notifier to not to rely on CHANGELOG
- 50k are very little by today's standards. So the current solution is not really problematic.
I do not like very mu...
11 Oct 2016
- 16:12 Bug #1498 (Resolved): Fitting in GUI: values for all fitting parameters are reported as the same
- 09:22 Refactoring #1535 (Rejected): rm intermediate directory 'coregui'
- In the hope that previous argumentation was convincing, rejecting the issue.
- 08:59 Support #1614 (Rejected): Request to put references in manual's DWBA theory
The story was:
During SXNS'14 conference, Mikhail Zhernenkov (firstname.lastname@example.org), NSLS-II SMI Beamline Scientist,
Also available in: Atom