From 01 Nov 2016 to 30 Nov 2016
30 Nov 2016
- 13:04 Bug #1689 (Resolved): memory leak in ParameterSample
- 09:43 Bug #1689: memory leak in ParameterSample
- I believe that due to API changes @wl_distr.generateSamples(nsamples, xmin, xmax)@ should instead be something like @...
- 11:07 Feature #1691 (Resolved): Decrease number of warnings produced by Windows build
Currently number of Windows warnings is tremendous, makes it difficult to analyze logs.
* In Release 1.8 Appveyo...
29 Nov 2016
- 16:44 Bug #1689: memory leak in ParameterSample
- It appears that the template @std::vector< ParameterSample > >@ is not being exported by swig. So it should be a simp...
- 16:28 Bug #1689 (Sprint): memory leak in ParameterSample
- 16:14 Bug #1689 (Resolved): memory leak in ParameterSample
- The following simple script...
- 15:03 Documentation #1141: Manual: describe multi layers
- will come back to it later
- 11:38 Bug #1658: add qt5-svg as a dependency
- Resolved in f1de40e, pull request #93.f1de40e
Can be transfered to hotfix branch using git cherry-pick f1de40e.
- 11:22 Bug #1662: CMake: require Qt version 5.4
- In hotfix branch, apply git cherry-pick b4f148
- 11:20 Bug #1662: CMake: require Qt version 5.4
- Solved in b4f14 (pull request #93).
- 10:40 Configuration #1615: in each third-party source directory, provide information about used downloa...
- The information file shall be called 00_PROVENANCE.
Work on this issue started with gtest-1.8.0.
- 10:39 Configuration #1635: update to gtest-1.8
- Done in 2ff998fba, pull request #92.
- 09:37 Refactoring #1660 (Resolved): remove global functions
- Learned from Walter that not all global functions are bad. Unnecessary globals are mostly removed with pull request #88.
- 09:27 Refactoring #1479 (Rejected): presence of some boost components not checked by cmake
- Rejected for two reasons:
* CMake and Boost are changing so quickly that there is no way for us to provide a lasting...
- 09:00 Feature #1688 (Rejected): == Roughness ==
28 Nov 2016
- 17:06 Bug #1687 (Resolved): LMA is incorrectly normalized
- Fixed in hotfix-1.7.1 branch
- 15:45 Bug #1687 (Resolved): LMA is incorrectly normalized
- When two layouts are attached to one layer, relative abundances are scaled with respect to the sum of all particles, ...
- 17:05 Refactoring #1456 (Rejected): Automatize update of Py Examples
- automatizing is not an aim in itself
- 14:51 Feature #1686 (Rejected): == Release procedures and pre-release actions ==
- 14:32 Configuration #1665 (Rejected): Take swig-generated Python wrappers out of git repository
- Agreed. Restriction of the Python API now requested by #1685.
- 14:07 Configuration #1665: Take swig-generated Python wrappers out of git repository
- Another solution could be to severely limit the public API we export to Python. This would result in regeneration of ...
- 14:31 Refactoring #1685 (New): Restrict Python API to what the user needs.
- The user constructs models, runs simulation, and retrieves results. Nothing else needs to be supported by the Python ...
- 14:25 Feature #1684 (Resolved): nicer layout for firstname.lastname@example.org
- #1238 was archived too early; the announcement of 1.7 still came with no left margin and a fat black top bar.
- 14:16 Feature #1683 (Resolved): GUI: provide persistence of plot settings (interpolation, color scale, ...
- See the request on BornAgain forum:
- 14:13 Refactoring #1604 (Resolved): move expected inaccuracy (m_variability) out of class OutputData
- Resolved in 5baab.
For standard simulations, the expected inaccuracy is hard-coded in StandardSimulationsRegistry.cp...
- 09:22 Feature #1667: Read DESY/dpdak tiff files to BornAgain GUI
- I've got a user permission to upload the data file to redmine.
25 Nov 2016
- 13:32 Bug #1661: FitSuite doesn't know about TestMinimizer
- yes, it was requested and it is easy to fix
- 13:30 Bug #1661: FitSuite doesn't know about TestMinimizer
- hope I understand correctly that this is to go into the hotfix?
- 13:31 Bug #1682 (Resolved): hotfix: rm local version of FindBoost.cmake
- 13:24 Bug #1682 (Resolved): hotfix: rm local version of FindBoost.cmake
- cmake/generic/modules/FindBoost.cmake was created because cmake-3.6 did not recognize boost >= 1.62.
This problem is...
- 13:31 Bug #1679 (Resolved): Remove leading U+FEFF from FindYamlCpp05.cmake => needs hotfix
- 12:10 Bug #1679 (Resolved): Remove leading U+FEFF from FindYamlCpp05.cmake => needs hotfix
- Somehow, a leading unicode mark has slipped into FindYamlCpp05.cmake.
For at least two users, this caused CMake to a...
- 12:32 Bug #1681 (Resolved): Fitting GUI: free parameter error
- Setting fitting parameter as 'free' causes an error (see also the attached screenshot):...
- 12:19 Feature #1680 (Resolved): Provide 1.7.1 hotfix
- See subtasks.
Also it is absolutely necessary to run some Windows simulations next days and try to find the reason...
- 11:33 Feature #1677 (Backlog): Independent roughness cross-correlation for disjoint sets of interfaces
- To support Henrich, it is required to simulate resonator on top of the lipid bilayer system. Both, resonator and set ...
24 Nov 2016
- 18:02 Feature #1562: Provide ISample with possibility to export parameter tree in Python dictionary
- * std output generated by IParameterized::printParameters doesn't appear in ipython notebook
* all std::cout usage i...
- 18:00 Feature #1562 (Sprint): Provide ISample with possibility to export parameter tree in Python dicti...
- 17:57 Feature #1675 (Rejected): Get rid of ctypes.addressof in PySampleBuilder
As Jonathan suggested, we can get rid from ctype's dependency in Python by replacing it with its numpy alternative....
- 17:47 Refactoring #1623 (Sprint): Parameter name translation (GUI -> domain)
- 17:46 Feature #1624 (Sprint): Make all reasonable parameter values into fittable parameter
- 17:36 Refactoring #1673 (Sprint): Design proposal for all subtasks under #1645
- well, let's see whether and when we write up how the API will change ...
- 11:40 Refactoring #1673 (Resolved): Design proposal for all subtasks under #1645
- 17:33 Feature #1631 (Rejected): No impact of abundance optional argument in ParticleLayout addParticle ...
- Seems we agreed with Artur that it is a feature, not bug. Rejecting
- 17:32 Feature #1667 (Sprint): Read DESY/dpdak tiff files to BornAgain GUI
- 10:06 Feature #1667 (Resolved): Read DESY/dpdak tiff files to BornAgain GUI
- Some DESY tiff files are not loaded correctly in BornAgain GUI. File is loaded, but instead of the GISAXS pattern, us...
- 17:32 Refactoring #1604 (Sprint): move expected inaccuracy (m_variability) out of class OutputData
- 17:31 Feature #1617 (Sprint): Implement rotation of 2D OutputData on 90 deg
- 14:35 Bug #1658 (Sprint): add qt5-svg as a dependency
- 14:34 Bug #1674 (Resolved): Possible bug introduced in Polygon in Python context
Earlier version of Polygon had copying of input arrays instead of const reference.
This was because of crash if on...
- 14:21 Bug #1641 (Sprint): histogram2d test fails under certain configurations
- From the discussion with Jonathan and my wage remembering, it will be enough to use...
- 14:09 Testing #1609: Clarify relation between PyPersistence tests and tutorial examples
- May I also add that this refactoring could also be used to get rid of massive extra data in our repository and tarbal...
- 14:04 Testing #1609: Clarify relation between PyPersistence tests and tutorial examples
- Then I will summarize my proposal here.
* Move persistence check from "make check" to "make stresscheck"
- 11:31 Feature #1670 (Rfc): Provide interface for adding particle shapes in different layers that are to...
- 11:31 Feature #1670: Provide interface for adding particle shapes in different layers that are to be tr...
- Add one particle to several layers? Or add particles at Sample=Multilayer level, and let the internal machinery figur...
- 11:28 Feature #1670 (Resolved): Provide interface for adding particle shapes in different layers that a...
- 11:30 Feature #1672 (Resolved): Implement subdivision of a layer into multiple layers for graded interf...
- 11:29 Feature #1671 (Resolved): Provide automatic splitting of particle shapes when they cross a layer ...
- 11:27 Feature #1669 (Resolved): Allow for multiple form factors (dwba or not) in FromFactorWrapper and ...
- Since the dwba form factors contain the respective layer Fresnel coefficients, this would allow for a coherent treatm...
- 10:24 Bug #1664 (Resolved): FitSuite.runFit() crashes with unclear error message
- 09:57 Feature #1666 (New): Constructor of Histogram2D should accept also numpy arrays with dtype=int
- For the moment, constructor ...
23 Nov 2016
- 15:00 Configuration #1665 (Rejected): Take swig-generated Python wrappers out of git repository
- Little API changes cause huge changes of the swig-generated wrappers.
This bloats the git file system, and in partic...
- 11:02 Bug #1664 (Resolved): FitSuite.runFit() crashes with unclear error message
- When no fit parameters are added, runFit() crashes. On Windows, it does this without printing a clear message indicat...
22 Nov 2016
- 17:58 Refactoring #1650 (Resolved): Designation "ROOT" (or "Root" or "BA_ROOT") should not be used for ...
- Gennady's comments used to extend class header comments in b0e128d0c.
- 14:36 Refactoring #1650: Designation "ROOT" (or "Root" or "BA_ROOT") should not be used for code other ...
> Why are other minimizers wrapped by code in a directory "RootAdapter", and enclosed in a namespace "BA_ROOT"?
- 15:53 Bug #1662 (Resolved): CMake: require Qt version 5.4
Triggered by Qt 5.3.1 which is the system one on Ubuntu 14.04.4 and doesn't compile on BornAgain because of QMargin...
- 15:48 Refactoring #1660 (Sprint): remove global functions
- 10:59 Refactoring #1660: remove global functions
- Moving global functions to scope-limited functions is a good refactoring. Moving them to class methods increases the ...
- 10:33 Refactoring #1660 (Resolved): remove global functions
- Now listed under Doxygen tab "Globals".
Some global functions are actually used in one file only => enclose them in ...
- 15:16 Bug #1661 (Resolved): FitSuite doesn't know about TestMinimizer
During last minimizer refactoring I've lost TestMinimizer, which is the favorite of Dominique.
Following lines a...
- 10:01 Refactoring #1659 (Resolved): rename PixelMap -> Pixel
- It's not only about the mapping [0,1]x[0,1] -> K.
It also contains a function solidAngle(), which is a global proper...
- 09:59 Refactoring #1651 (Resolved): remove last occurences of "using namespace BornAgain"
- resolved in 2d3c4
- 09:31 Bug #1658 (Resolved): add qt5-svg as a dependency
- The qt5 svg libraries are a runtime dependency of BornAgain GUI, but not a compile-time dependency. On Arch linux for...
21 Nov 2016
- 11:01 Refactoring #1652 (Resolved): Sort namespaces, and provide Doxygen comments
- 11:01 Refactoring #1652: Sort namespaces, and provide Doxygen comments
- Resolved in 6979a3c35e
20 Nov 2016
- 14:50 Documentation #1654 (Resolved): Update "Working with Python scripts" to new style "import bornaga...
- http://bornagainproject.org/documentation/usage/scripting/basic_simulation_tutorial and the other pages under http://...
- 13:55 Feature #1653 (Resolved): Outcome of BornAgain user meetings in November
Given issue contains a collection of user requests, observations discovered during Hamburg/Munich BornAgain tutoria...
- 10:43 Refactoring #1652 (Sprint): Sort namespaces, and provide Doxygen comments
- * No need for namespace "Geometry"
* Namespace "Materials" contains only one function, which should be converted int...
- 10:41 Refactoring #1652 (Resolved): Sort namespaces, and provide Doxygen comments
- 10:40 Refactoring #1651 (Resolved): remove last occurences of "using namespace BornAgain"
- Use of "using namespace" should be restricted to cases where a namespace is heavily used in a specific source file. T...
- 10:20 Configuration #1175: Provide official debian package
- For acceptance in Debian, the source tree must be patched by deleting the third-party code, which instead will be pro...
- 10:14 Configuration #1615: in each third-party source directory, provide information about used downloa...
- ROOT code is patched by substituting the namespace name "BA_ROOT" for "ROOT".
Are there other patches in the ThirdPa...
- 10:11 Refactoring #1650 (Resolved): Designation "ROOT" (or "Root" or "BA_ROOT") should not be used for ...
- To avoid confusion, ROOT should stand for CERN ROOT, and nothing else.
Why are other minimizers wrapped by code in a...
19 Nov 2016
- 19:41 Bug #1641: histogram2d test fails under certain configurations
- On a fresh Arch installation I re-encountered this problem with gcc+Python3 so it may not be limited to clang.
- 17:28 Refactoring #1649 (Resolved): Ensure consistent use of ambientMaterial
- Is ambientMaterial==nullptr allowed?
If no, prevent it from ever occuring.
If yes, make sure we don't call *ambient...
17 Nov 2016
- 19:59 Bug #1646 (Rejected): Reversed order numpy array
- Since version 1.6 (I think) the returned array from the simulation result using .getArray() is reversed in the first ...
16 Nov 2016
- 18:51 Feature #720 (Rejected): Provide OpenMPI support in FitSuite
- Since our model evaluation is parallelized, there is no case for parallelizing the enveloping fit routine.
- 18:45 Documentation #1638 (Backlog): Manual: Improve / restore side bar navigation
- Actually, the side bar navigation is there in the online manual.
Nice to have: by default, expand to section level...
- 18:42 Feature #1004: GUI: revise tooltips in all GUI elements
- Nice to have, even important, but not high priority
- 18:27 Refactoring #1582 (Sprint): Correct model for dense particles on surface
- 18:18 Feature #1645 (Rejected): == Graded layer and cross-layer particles ==
- Urgently requested by E13, and promised to them.
- 18:09 Feature #300 (Long Term Idea): Investigate alternatives to Monte-Carlo computation of non-analyti...
- 18:04 Documentation #1451 (Rejected): update to Drupal 8
- Not clear whether Drupal 8 is mature enough and worth the move.
Anyway, this upgrade is not an aim in itself, but ...
- 18:01 Envelope task #1606 (Archived): === Manual and Examples ===
- merged with #966 Theory & Manual
- 17:40 Documentation #1644 (Rejected): "User Login" block on homepage should explain _why_ to create acc...
- ... namely, to be able to post to the forum and to subscribe to our newletter (low traffic).
Question: what sounds...
- 17:29 Support #852 (Rejected): Make GUI available at JCNS servers
- I added one step to our release procedures: submit installation request to the IT issue tracker. This is all we shoul...
- 15:19 Documentation #976 (In Progress): Derive scalar and polarized wave equation for both X-rays and n...
- 15:18 Feature #163 (Sprint): implement IsGISAXS Example 14 (graded layer)
- Urgently needed by E13. I promised them we will deliver soon.
- 12:33 Testing #1609: Clarify relation between PyPersistence tests and tutorial examples
- I'll try to work out a solution along Gennady's proposal of writing test wrappers around old-style tutorial examples.
- 12:27 Documentation #1628 (Resolved): Can't clone git repositiory
- Web docs now clearly refer to the new repository location. Hopefully this solves the issue.
- 10:54 Bug #1641: histogram2d test fails under certain configurations
- I have just tested clang+Python2 on Yakkety and there seems to be no problem. So the issue is restricted clang+Python3.
- 10:32 Bug #1641 (Resolved): histogram2d test fails under certain configurations
- The test histogram2d.py fails under certain configurations (see buildbot). On my Arch setup it fails for clang+Python...
15 Nov 2016
- 12:19 Configuration #1640 (Backlog): Doxygen generation on apps server not compatible anymore with link...
- Doxygen now generates all html in ./html/std, while all the links on our website refer to ./html
14 Nov 2016
- 18:04 Bug #1639 (Sprint): GUI: crash if fitting parameter removed
- Removal of parameter link from fit parameter, while keeping fit parameter alive for following re-use, is intended beh...
- 17:56 Bug #1639 (Resolved): GUI: crash if fitting parameter removed
- To reproduce:
create a project, load the experimental data. Add fit parameter, then remove it (see screenshot). Run ...
- 16:57 Documentation #1638 (Backlog): Manual: Improve / restore side bar navigation
- Side bar in HTML version does not show contents below Part level. Side bar navigation in PDF reader is also broken (r...
- 16:56 Bug #1637 (Rejected): GUI: just loaded fitting project appears as already changed
Just loaded project appears as changed - i.e. project name is "*Untitled" instead of "Untitled". Attempt to quit fr...
- 16:52 Bug #1634 (Resolved): MacOS dmg 1.7 installation is partly broken
- 13:40 Bug #1636 (Rejected): Unexpected wavelength depent intensity Roughness vs. ParticleLayout
- When implementing a DWBA model I would expect the intensities of the structure factors to mostly depend (in first ord...
12 Nov 2016
11 Nov 2016
- 17:54 Refactoring #1468 (Rfc): Migrate to stdexcept
- So first we need to discuss what kind of logging we want.
- 16:54 Documentation #1141: Manual: describe multi layers
- Basic reference comes with manual 1.7-1.
- 16:45 Refactoring #1548 (Rejected): choose name for fit library
- not worth a separate ticket
- 16:21 Bug #1634 (Resolved): MacOS dmg 1.7 installation is partly broken
GUI is working, but python example not. Some @rpath problem while loading _libBornAgainCore.so
- 14:48 Bug #1630 (Archived): Monte Carlo and multithreading options are not propagated to GUI fitting
- 14:48 Bug #1583 (Archived): PyPersist tests fail if build directory path contains a '.'
- 14:48 Documentation #1589 (Archived): Clone drupal website
- 14:48 Configuration #1595 (Archived): Fix Windows builds
- 14:48 Refactoring #1605 (Archived): Revise public API of fitting classes
- 14:48 Feature #1620 (Archived): Extend numpy support
- 14:48 Bug #1621 (Archived): Broken parameter name translation for certain names in GUI fitting job
- 14:48 Feature #1513 (Archived): Provide more informational throw message from RealParameterWrapper.
- 14:48 Refactoring #1565 (Archived): to associate units with parameters, use string instead of inheritance
- 14:48 Bug #1558 (Archived): Memory leakges in Python on Simulation::getIntensityData call
- 14:48 Bug #1576 (Archived): bornagain/__init__.py must not require matplotlib
- 14:48 Configuration #1577 (Archived): Qt qcreator navigation/recognition is broken for all unit tests
- 14:48 Bug #1511 (Archived): Roughness simulations give incorrect scattering contribution below the samp...
- 14:48 Bug #1512 (Archived): GUI crashes when simulating for a lognormal distribution of wavelength with...
- 14:48 Refactoring #1524 (Archived): "FitSuite" currently used in two different meanings
- 14:48 Refactoring #1526 (Archived): replace "FunctionalTest" by more specific terms in several test mac...
- 14:48 Refactoring #1428 (Archived): Compactify code that handles parameters (use abstract mechanism ins...
- 14:48 Bug #1498 (Archived): Fitting in GUI: values for all fitting parameters are reported as the same
- 14:48 Refactoring #1546 (Archived): disambiguate getRadius()
- 14:48 Refactoring #1593 (Archived): Remove soft particle constructors that have a volume argument inste...
- 14:48 Documentation #991 (Archived): Revise and reintegrate chapter on particle distributions
- 14:22 Documentation #991 (Resolved): Revise and reintegrate chapter on particle distributions
- 14:48 Refactoring #1477 (Archived): Provide more detailed info on Exception thrown from Polyhedron base...
- 14:48 Bug #1499 (Archived): GUI Segmentation fault if layer is too thick
- 14:48 Feature #1573 (Archived): facilitate plotting from Python scripts exported by PyCore tests.
- 14:48 Refactoring #1594 (Archived): Review and possibly refactor IFormFactor class hierarchy
- 14:48 Documentation #1351 (Archived): Drupal: update installation instructions, tutorials for coming re...
- 14:48 Documentation #1351 (Resolved): Drupal: update installation instructions, tutorials for coming re...
- 14:48 Feature #1120 (Archived): Calculate the specular peak intensity: |R|^2 at the specular pixel
- 14:48 Refactoring #1440 (Archived): cover Python examples by functional tests
- 14:48 Feature #1560 (Archived): Provide simulation running from Python with text version of progress bar
- 14:48 Feature #1563 (Archived): Investigate time-of-life of SampleBuilder in Python context
- 14:48 Bug #1571 (Archived): PyCoreTest overlooks complete obstruction of simulation
- 14:48 Feature #1564 (Archived): split "Pi.h" from Units.h
- 14:48 Refactoring #1419 (Archived): move test code out of core
- 14:48 Refactoring #1514 (Archived): Remove code duplication in Distributions.h and .cpp
- 14:48 Refactoring #1527 (Archived): simplify containsMagneticMaterial, printSampleTree, genPyScript
- 14:48 Refactoring #1550 (Archived): in .h file header comments, replace »Declares« by »Defines«
- 14:48 Refactoring #1556 (Archived): FormFactorInfo: remove unused m_pos_x, m_pos_y
- 14:48 Refactoring #1487 (Archived): GUI: introduce ROI (region of interest) in MaskEditor
- 14:48 Refactoring #1488 (Archived): GUI: provide integration of ImportDataView and InstrumentView
- 14:48 Bug #1520 (Archived): GUI: global progress bar seems to be not updating
- 14:48 Bug #1603 (Archived): GUI: Cancel job is not working anymore after the refactoring of ProgressHan...
- 14:48 Configuration #1447 (Archived): Migrate to GitHub
- 14:48 Feature #1475 (Archived): DOI for BornAgain
- 14:48 Bug #1600 (Archived): PyPersistenceTest throws an exception from regex
- 14:48 Documentation #1412 (Archived): avoid horizontal scrolling in code examples
- 14:48 Configuration #1501 (Archived): version tag must start with 'v' (change release script or instruc...
- 14:48 Bug #1516 (Archived): Consider include of ms-win-runtime library into Windows installer
- 14:48 Documentation #1517 (Archived): Add the case with missed msvc2015 runtime library on Windows syst...
- 14:48 Configuration #1255 (Archived): MacOS: provide vagrant build configurations for Mavericks
- 14:48 Configuration #1344 (Archived): MacOS: install buildslave to macmini
- 14:48 Refactoring #1542 (Archived): Make ParameterPool and RealParameter independent of IParameterized
- 14:48 Feature #1543 (Archived): decouple FitKernel from FitSuite
- 14:48 Refactoring #1588 (Archived): FitSuiteParameters inhibits Python iterator
- 14:48 Refactoring #1466 (Archived): Refactor core Minimizer family to match the GUI presentation
- 14:42 Bug #1633 (Resolved): Possible memory leakage in LayerStrategyBuilder.
Is reported by both, MacOS/Instruments and Linux/valgrind, and it is around LayerStrategyBuilder::collectFormFactor...
- 14:23 Refactoring #1432 (Backlog): final polish of polyhedral form factor
- 14:22 Documentation #157 (Resolved): full documentation of implemented theory for para- and mesocrystals
- 14:22 Documentation #157 (Sprint): full documentation of implemented theory for para- and mesocrystals
- 14:20 Documentation #1414 (Backlog): regenerate form factor images in manual
- 13:28 Bug #1629: GISASSimulatin setAnalyzerProperties total_transmission default parameter generates Ex...
- The type of analyzed neutrons (+ or - with respect to the given vector) changes according to the sign of P.
- 12:51 Bug #1629: GISASSimulatin setAnalyzerProperties total_transmission default parameter generates Ex...
- Different Solution:
Why not use the physically more suitable definition of a transmission of the analyzed neutrons? ...
- 12:23 Bug #1629: GISASSimulatin setAnalyzerProperties total_transmission default parameter generates Ex...
- I agree that default values should not throw exceptions. The problem here is that efficiency and total transmission a...
- 11:53 Bug #1629: GISASSimulatin setAnalyzerProperties total_transmission default parameter generates Ex...
- I think if you keep a default value, that should never through an exception. My feeling is, that in typical experimen...
- 11:41 Bug #1629 (Backlog): GISASSimulatin setAnalyzerProperties total_transmission default parameter ge...
- Its not entirely clear to me what should be the desired behavior here. Analyzer efficiency and total transmission are...
- 12:22 Bug #1632 (Resolved): GUI: delete button doesn't work on MacBook for masks on ImportDataView
- 11:13 Feature #1631 (Backlog): No impact of abundance optional argument in ParticleLayout addParticle m...
- The abundance parameter passed in the addParticle method denotes a relative abundance. The relative abundances of the...
- 10:32 Feature #1631 (Rejected): No impact of abundance optional argument in ParticleLayout addParticle ...
- The class ParticleLayout has the addParticle method, which takes the particle abundance as optional second parameter....
- 08:50 Configuration #1500 (Backlog): MacOS: provide vagrant test box for El Capitan
- 08:49 Documentation #1014 (Backlog): Manual: describe simulation with distributed parameters
09 Nov 2016
- 19:21 Documentation #976: Derive scalar and polarized wave equation for both X-rays and neutrons, and c...
- Commit e73cef8 adds a manual section on X-ray propagation.
Still to do:
* derive polarization factors for X-rays
- 15:07 Refactoring #1625 (Rejected): merge classes ILayout and ParticleLayout
- OK, thanks. I'll improve the class comment, and add a "to consider" note about the possible refactoring.
08 Nov 2016
- 17:44 Feature #1620 (Resolved): Extend numpy support
- 10:23 Feature #1620 (Sprint): Extend numpy support
- Will quickly implement it, to simplify my tutorial's explanations.
- 13:16 Bug #1630 (Resolved): Monte Carlo and multithreading options are not propagated to GUI fitting
- 12:02 Bug #1630 (Archived): Monte Carlo and multithreading options are not propagated to GUI fitting
- 09:51 Documentation #1628: Can't clone git repositiory
- We have migrated to GitHub and will make an announcement in the next days,
meanwhile, please use
- 08:49 Documentation #1628 (Resolved): Can't clone git repositiory
- When trying the command from the Download documentation it is not possible to clone the git repository:
$ git clon...
- 09:06 Bug #1629 (Rejected): GISASSimulatin setAnalyzerProperties total_transmission default parameter g...
- When simulating polarizatio analysis experiments the setAnalyzerProperties method with parameters (kvector_t, 1.0, to...
- 08:47 Bug #1627 (Rejected): python API kvector_t missing basic operator
- The python class interface to kvector_t is missing the basic subtract (__sub__) and divide (__div__) methods necessar...
07 Nov 2016
- 16:18 Bug #1626 (Rejected): Specular calculation gives weird results below critical angle in presence o...
- See support script for Frielinghaus (intern)
- 15:18 Feature #1620: Extend numpy support
- See also sc-intern/technologies/python-bindings/swig/numpy for an example of automatic conversion numpy arras -> pyth...
- 14:08 Feature #1620: Extend numpy support
- See https://docs.scipy.org/doc/numpy/reference/swig.interface-file.html for numpy support in swig
- 11:34 Bug #1621 (Resolved): Broken parameter name translation for certain names in GUI fitting job
- 11:08 Refactoring #1625: merge classes ILayout and ParticleLayout
- No need to merge. First of all, ILayout should define the interface for adding 'stuff' to layers or multilayers (open...
04 Nov 2016
- 15:43 Refactoring #1625 (Rejected): merge classes ILayout and ParticleLayout
- or what other child of ILayout is waiting for implementation?
- 15:38 Feature #31: Implement x-ray polarization factor
- The polarization factor described in the IsGISAXS manual holds only for phi_i=phi_f. Instead, we should immediately g...
02 Nov 2016
- 15:47 Feature #1624 (Resolved): Make all reasonable parameter values into fittable parameter
- Some values are not registered yet in the domain, like particle density, abundance, ...
Complete the list of possibl...
- 15:45 Refactoring #1623 (Resolved): Parameter name translation (GUI -> domain)
- The machinery now sits in static class methods and uses (possibly multiple) ParameterTranslators. This should be hand...
- 08:09 Refactoring #1622: avoid smart pointers in user API
SampleBuilder is, to my knowledge, is the only such usage in public API and it is somewhat special. It can be defin...
01 Nov 2016
- 17:40 Refactoring #1622 (Rejected): avoid smart pointers in user API
- While drafting an introductory Reference chapter, I wonder whether we want to expose a C++ API like...
- 13:41 Bug #1621 (Archived): Broken parameter name translation for certain names in GUI fitting job
GUI fitting job is crashing when trying to fit following properties
* MultiLayer "Cross correlation length"
Also available in: Atom