From 07 Dec 2016 to 05 Jan 2017
23 Dec 2016
- 14:08 Refactoring #1744 (Sprint): resolve mutual directory dependence Aggregate <-> Multilayer
- 14:07 Refactoring #1744 (Rejected): resolve mutual directory dependence Aggregate <-> Multilayer
- Recent refactoring (introducing FormFactorCoherentPart) broke the directed-graph structure of Core subdirectories: Ag...
- 14:08 Refactoring #1743 (Sprint): resolve mutual directory dependence Parametrization <-> Scattering
- 14:05 Refactoring #1743 (Resolved): resolve mutual directory dependence Parametrization <-> Scattering
- Recent refactoring (introducing INode) broke the directed-graph structure of Core subdirectories: Parametrization/ an...
20 Dec 2016
- 15:17 Documentation #1742 (Rejected): Website should provide link to GitHub issue tracker. Close forum ...
- The Website should invite users to submit bug reports to the GitHub issue tracker.
The forum entitled »Bug reports...
19 Dec 2016
- 20:11 Feature #1741 (Rejected): Wavelength/radiatio independent way to define material parameters
- It would be helpful and for time of flight modeling necessary to have other possibilities to define the material para...
- 20:09 Bug #1636: Unexpected wavelength depent intensity Roughness vs. ParticleLayout
- I will have to test this again, but I think I found my mistake now. I did not define the materials correctly using SL...
16 Dec 2016
- 11:29 Feature #1740 (Resolved): Implement polarized scattering on magnetic nanoparticles using the magn...
- Following some email conversations with A. Glavic, it has become clear that we need to calculate the polarized scatte...
12 Dec 2016
- 17:23 Refactoring #1732: Optimization in innermost loop in RT computation
- Solved in 2baf9d, pull request 122.
- 15:15 Refactoring #1732: Optimization in innermost loop in RT computation
- Implemented in branch bisectRT+test.
- 08:48 Refactoring #1732 (Rejected): Optimization in innermost loop in RT computation
- SpecularMatrix::calculateUpFromLayer contains an innermost loop.
For thick multilayer system with few scattering lay...
- 17:19 Refactoring #1735 (Resolved): remove include guards from unit tests
- Resolved in 38845bca.
- 13:08 Refactoring #1735: remove include guards from unit tests
- -> pull request 121
- 09:43 Refactoring #1735 (Resolved): remove include guards from unit tests
- There is no reason why a unit test h file should be included twice, therefore there is no reason to have include guar...
- 16:40 Feature #1738 (Rejected): Rename files and classes in Multilayer to resolve ambiguity about "Matrix"
- 13:08 Bug #1734 (Resolved): Investigate numerical stability of multilayer RT computation
- Cannot confirm.
Tests supplied in pull request 121.
- 09:12 Bug #1734 (Resolved): Investigate numerical stability of multilayer RT computation
- Details will follow. I'm investigating.
- 09:15 Feature #1103: extend simulation to transmission geometry (detector images with z<0)
- Probably this requires a renaming of variables or functions at some places: R and T will become Up and Down.
- 09:06 Feature #1706 (Resolved): Profile simulation with multilayers containing large amount of layers
- For proposed solution see #1732 and #1733.
- 09:02 Refactoring #1733 (Resolved): Avoid multiple calculations of same RT coefficients
- Currently, SpecularMatrix::calculateUpFromLayer is called within loops...
- 08:44 Refactoring #1673 (Resolved): Design proposal for all subtasks under #1645
- No comments received, so proposal is accepted.
09 Dec 2016
- 14:05 Feature #31: Core: beam propagation: Implement x-ray polarization factor
- For a multilayer, it's not just one polarization factor.
Rather, polarization must be taken into account at each int...
07 Dec 2016
- 15:50 Feature #1670 (Sprint): Provide interface for adding particle shapes in different layers that are...
- 14:54 Refactoring #1731 (Rejected): Reduce number of TODOs in code
- Currently counting 105.
- 14:01 Configuration #1496 (Rejected): Switch Windows10 buildslave from virtual box to vagrant box
- Currently, the VM is always on (thanks to Jan). This should resolve many of the problems we experience with the Windo...
- 12:33 Refactoring #1730 (Sprint): Refactor ICompositeSample hierarchy
- Then I start slowly via focused pull requests to have only few changes at a time.
- 10:39 Refactoring #1730 (Rfc): Refactor ICompositeSample hierarchy
- 12:13 Configuration #1729 (Resolved): Fix centos7 CI build on buildbot
- 10:52 Bug #1641 (Resolved): histogram2d test fails under certain configurations
Test was fixed by requiring numpy array to be of type dtype=float64.
Also we've discovered, that there is no 'a...
- 10:35 Bug #1674 (Resolved): Possible bug introduced in Polygon in Python context
Also available in: Atom