From 21 Dec 2016 to 19 Jan 2017
19 Jan 2017
- 15:41 Bug #1746 (Resolved): Zero scattering for buried particle in magnetic layer
- 12:47 Feature #1671: Provide automatic splitting of particle shapes when they cross a layer interface
While this functionality is not yet implemented, can we at least warn the user if particle is crossing an interface?
- 12:32 Feature #1755 (New): GUI: provide additional command line parameter to open existing projects
- Request from Sebastian...
- 12:30 Feature #1754 (New): Investigate fitting with Log-Likelihood
Request from Sebastian:...
- 12:10 Feature #1753 (Sprint): Create specular peak user example and functional test.
- 12:10 Feature #1753 (Resolved): Create specular peak user example and functional test.
- 11:17 Documentation #1752 (New): Create tutorial about multiple particle layouts.
- Request from Sebastian...
- 10:53 Feature #1751 (Backlog): CMake machinery should warn if there are traces of previous BornAgain i...
The problem arise when the user tries to compile BornAgain and then runs 'make check' command. If BornAgain was a...
- 10:45 Feature #1702 (Resolved): Fit: Provide extended print output for fit parameters during iterations.
- Resolved within #1478. Now print output of minimization gives following encoding....
- 10:41 Feature #1750 (Rfc): Consider cleanup of Git repository to make it smaller in size
Request of Sebastian.
- 10:39 Refactoring #1700 (Rejected): Implement FitSuite::printParameters (or ::parametersToString.)
Made it more consistent within #1730 and #1478. Now all objects, including FitSuite, have methods ::treeToString()...
18 Jan 2017
- 12:02 Refactoring #1748 (Rejected): Consider IParameter storing the data by reference
Suggestion: instead of...
16 Jan 2017
13 Jan 2017
- 13:18 Bug #1746 (Resolved): Zero scattering for buried particle in magnetic layer
- The scattering from a magnetic sphere inside a magnetic substrate gives zero everywhere, also for zero magnetic field...
12 Jan 2017
- 17:26 Bug #1745 (Resolved): GUI: resolution function for spherical detector doesn't affect simulation.
Adjusting parameters of resolution function on InstrumentView for SphericalDetector doesn't affect simulation.
- 15:45 Documentation #1742: Website should provide link to GitHub issue tracker. Close forum »Bug reports«?
- Just my two cents:
I believe most users (who are not developers) are better off sending us (forum or contact form) a...
- 15:38 Documentation #1742: Website should provide link to GitHub issue tracker. Close forum »Bug reports«?
- Most of the users do not have a github account. By default, github requires to login to create an issue. There are se...
23 Dec 2016
- 14:08 Refactoring #1744 (Sprint): resolve mutual directory dependence Aggregate <-> Multilayer
- 14:07 Refactoring #1744 (Rejected): resolve mutual directory dependence Aggregate <-> Multilayer
- Recent refactoring (introducing FormFactorCoherentPart) broke the directed-graph structure of Core subdirectories: Ag...
- 14:08 Refactoring #1743 (Sprint): resolve mutual directory dependence Parametrization <-> Scattering
- 14:05 Refactoring #1743 (Resolved): resolve mutual directory dependence Parametrization <-> Scattering
- Recent refactoring (introducing INode) broke the directed-graph structure of Core subdirectories: Parametrization/ an...
Also available in: Atom