From 21 Dec 2016 to 19 Jan 2017
19 Jan 2017
- 15:41 Bug #1746 (Resolved): Zero scattering for buried particle in magnetic layer
- 12:47 Feature #1671: Provide automatic splitting of particle shapes when they cross a layer interface
While this functionality is not yet implemented, can we at least warn the user if particle is crossing an interface?
- 12:32 Feature #1755 (Backlog): GUI: provide additional command line parameter to open existing projects
- Request from Sebastian...
- 12:30 Feature #1754 (Backlog): Fit: investigate log-likelihood, Poisson statistics
Request from Sebastian:...
- 12:10 Feature #1753 (Sprint): Create specular peak user example and functional test.
- 12:10 Feature #1753 (Resolved): Create specular peak user example and functional test.
- 11:17 Documentation #1752 (Archived): Create tutorial about multiple particle layouts.
- Request from Sebastian...
- 10:53 Feature #1751 (Backlog): CMake: warn if there are remnants of other BornAgain installation
The problem arise when the user tries to compile BornAgain and then runs 'make check' command. If BornAgain was a...
- 10:45 Feature #1702 (Resolved): Fit: Provide extended print output for fit parameters during iterations.
- Resolved within #1478. Now print output of minimization gives following encoding....
- 10:41 Feature #1750 (Rejected): Consider cleanup of Git repository to make it smaller in size
Request of Sebastian.
- 10:39 Refactoring #1700 (Rejected): Implement FitSuite::printParameters (or ::parametersToString.)
Made it more consistent within #1730 and #1478. Now all objects, including FitSuite, have methods ::treeToString()...
18 Jan 2017
- 12:02 Refactoring #1748 (Rejected): Consider IParameter storing the data by reference
Suggestion: instead of...
16 Jan 2017
13 Jan 2017
- 13:18 Bug #1746 (Resolved): Zero scattering for buried particle in magnetic layer
- The scattering from a magnetic sphere inside a magnetic substrate gives zero everywhere, also for zero magnetic field...
12 Jan 2017
- 17:26 Bug #1745 (Resolved): GUI: resolution function for spherical detector doesn't affect simulation.
Adjusting parameters of resolution function on InstrumentView for SphericalDetector doesn't affect simulation.
- 15:45 Documentation #1742: Website should provide link to GitHub issue tracker. Close forum »Bug reports«?
- Just my two cents:
I believe most users (who are not developers) are better off sending us (forum or contact form) a...
- 15:38 Documentation #1742: Website should provide link to GitHub issue tracker. Close forum »Bug reports«?
- Most of the users do not have a github account. By default, github requires to login to create an issue. There are se...
23 Dec 2016
- 14:08 Refactoring #1744 (Sprint): resolve mutual directory dependence Aggregate <-> Multilayer
- 14:07 Refactoring #1744 (Rejected): resolve mutual directory dependence Aggregate <-> Multilayer
- Recent refactoring (introducing FormFactorCoherentPart) broke the directed-graph structure of Core subdirectories: Ag...
- 14:08 Refactoring #1743 (Sprint): resolve mutual directory dependence Parametrization <-> Scattering
- 14:05 Refactoring #1743 (Resolved): resolve mutual directory dependence Parametrization <-> Scattering
- Recent refactoring (introducing INode) broke the directed-graph structure of Core subdirectories: Parametrization/ an...
Also available in: Atom