From 03 Jan 2017 to 01 Feb 2017
01 Feb 2017
- 20:26 Feature #1763 (Resolved): Revise ParameterDistribution constructors and exceptions
This is about ParticleDistribution and its setup with ParameterDistribution in domain/python/gui.
h5. Problem No...
- 09:23 Feature #1762 (Resolved): GUI: create tooltips for interference function items
For the moment there are no tooltips explaining the meaning of components of interference function items in GUI. Th...
26 Jan 2017
- 09:47 Bug #1759 (Rejected): GUI: sample script view shows false warnings
How to reproduce.
* run GUI, switch to SampleView, open sample python script view.
* Drag-and-drop Interference...
20 Jan 2017
- 14:41 Feature #1478 (Resolved): Refactor FitParameterLinked to provide simultaneous fit of several samp...
Now it is possible to fit several unrelated sample parameters with single fit parameter, both from Python and GUI. ...
19 Jan 2017
- 15:41 Bug #1746 (Resolved): Zero scattering for buried particle in magnetic layer
- 12:47 Feature #1671: Provide automatic splitting of particle shapes when they cross a layer interface
While this functionality is not yet implemented, can we at least warn the user if particle is crossing an interface?
- 12:32 Feature #1755 (Backlog): GUI: provide additional command line parameter to open existing projects
- Request from Sebastian...
- 12:30 Feature #1754 (Backlog): Fit: investigate log-likelihood, Poisson statistics
Request from Sebastian:...
- 12:10 Feature #1753 (Sprint): Create specular peak user example and functional test.
- 12:10 Feature #1753 (Resolved): Create specular peak user example and functional test.
- 11:17 Documentation #1752 (Archived): Create tutorial about multiple particle layouts.
- Request from Sebastian...
- 10:53 Feature #1751 (Backlog): CMake: warn if there are remnants of other BornAgain installation
The problem arise when the user tries to compile BornAgain and then runs 'make check' command. If BornAgain was a...
- 10:45 Feature #1702 (Resolved): Fit: Provide extended print output for fit parameters during iterations.
- Resolved within #1478. Now print output of minimization gives following encoding....
- 10:41 Feature #1750 (Rejected): Consider cleanup of Git repository to make it smaller in size
Request of Sebastian.
- 10:39 Refactoring #1700 (Rejected): Implement FitSuite::printParameters (or ::parametersToString.)
Made it more consistent within #1730 and #1478. Now all objects, including FitSuite, have methods ::treeToString()...
18 Jan 2017
- 12:02 Refactoring #1748 (Rejected): Consider IParameter storing the data by reference
Suggestion: instead of...
16 Jan 2017
13 Jan 2017
- 13:18 Bug #1746 (Resolved): Zero scattering for buried particle in magnetic layer
- The scattering from a magnetic sphere inside a magnetic substrate gives zero everywhere, also for zero magnetic field...
12 Jan 2017
- 17:26 Bug #1745 (Resolved): GUI: resolution function for spherical detector doesn't affect simulation.
Adjusting parameters of resolution function on InstrumentView for SphericalDetector doesn't affect simulation.
- 15:45 Documentation #1742: Website should provide link to GitHub issue tracker. Close forum »Bug reports«?
- Just my two cents:
I believe most users (who are not developers) are better off sending us (forum or contact form) a...
- 15:38 Documentation #1742: Website should provide link to GitHub issue tracker. Close forum »Bug reports«?
- Most of the users do not have a github account. By default, github requires to login to create an issue. There are se...
Also available in: Atom