From 26 Feb 2017 to 27 Mar 2017
27 Mar 2017
- 17:51 Feature #1785 (Resolved): Add graded layer approximation to GUI
- 17:50 Feature #1616 (Resolved): For correct computation of mean refractive index, no longer allow embed...
- When the user enables the usage of the mean refractive index without explicitly setting the number of slices for a la...
- 13:19 Feature #1672 (Resolved): Implement subdivision of a layer into multiple layers for graded interf...
- 13:15 Refactoring #1784 (Resolved): Clean up code after implementation of graded layer approximation
- Numerous extra methods have appeared, mainly in MultiLayer and Layer. See if things can be organized more cleanly.
23 Mar 2017
- 15:02 Feature #1683 (Resolved): GUI: provide persistence of plot settings (interpolation, color scale, ...
22 Mar 2017
- 15:21 Feature #1783 (Resolved): GUI: get rid of ScientificDoubleProperty
This property was introduced to provide editing of double values in scientific notation in GUI widgets.
- 15:14 Feature #1782 (Resolved): GUI: provide restore project on GUI crash
Save temporary project file every 10 sec. Provide possibility to restore from it, next time GUI was started after t...
- 15:07 Bug #1632 (Resolved): GUI: delete button doesn't work on MacBook for masks on ImportDataView
- Was already resolved.
- 14:59 Bug #1781 (New): Fix thisbornagain.sh to correctly drop from path previous BornAgain installation.
thisbornagain.sh script is used to quickly setup PYTHONPATH and LD_LIBRARY_PATH to point on BornAgain installation ...
- 14:49 Feature #1780 (Resolved): CMake: provide check for Python configuration consistency
Triggered by https://github.com/scgmlz/BornAgain/issues/154.
On Ubuntu 16.04.2, while compiling BornAgain with P...
21 Mar 2017
- 15:46 Refactoring #1485 (Resolved): GUI: refactor InstrumentView
- 15:40 Feature #1503 (Rejected): GUI: provide intuitive way to insert layer into multilayer
- Duplicates #1696
15 Mar 2017
- 10:49 Bug #1745 (Resolved): GUI: resolution function for spherical detector doesn't affect simulation.
14 Mar 2017
13 Mar 2017
- 16:53 Bug #1776 (Resolved): SpecularSimulation gives wrong results when top layer is not vacuum
- 13:15 Bug #1776 (Resolved): SpecularSimulation gives wrong results when top layer is not vacuum
- When running a SpecularSimulation with only two layers, |R|^2 is not one below the critical angle of the top layer.
09 Mar 2017
- 17:21 Feature #1774 (Resolved): Check and document best way of handling magnetic materials under rotations
- Magnetic materials sit inside Particle and during the generation of the correct form factors, its rotation will be ap...
08 Mar 2017
- 15:01 Feature #1671 (Resolved): Provide automatic splitting of particle shapes when they cross a layer ...
- 14:13 Refactoring #1775 (Backlog): Check pyramid like shapes for angles > 90 degrees
- In principle, nothing prevents us to use angels bigger than 90 degrees in our form factors. However, some checks have...
07 Mar 2017
06 Mar 2017
- 17:08 Feature #1774 (Resolved): Check and document best way of handling magnetic materials under rotations
- Currently it is not clear when materials are to be rotated (the B-field that is). Define a consistent way of handling...
28 Feb 2017
- 17:25 Bug #1637 (Rejected): GUI: just loaded fitting project appears as already changed
- This was fixed within #1484.
- 13:45 Feature #1670 (Resolved): Provide interface for adding particle shapes in different layers that a...
- Particles are however still not split over layer interfaces. Their bottom z-coordinate is used to determine in which ...
- 08:42 Feature #1769 (Sprint): support TIFF data from A. Nent
Also available in: Atom