From 08 Mar 2017 to 06 Apr 2017
06 Apr 2017
- 19:26 Bug #1792: Invalid memory access in MaskGraphicsScene destructor
- Invalid access is fixed for the moment, but mess remains.
- 17:24 Bug #1792 (Rejected): Invalid memory access in MaskGraphicsScene destructor
Time of life, ownership and order of destruction of MaskGraphicsScene, MaskGraphicsProxy and ColorMapSceneAdapter a...
- 19:25 Bug #1793 (Resolved): GUI: get rid of memory leackages in graphics widgets
Mostly in ParameterTuningDelegate
- 15:33 Bug #1791 (Resolved): Python example FitGalaxiData became much slower
At the same, our standard performance test shows no degradation wrt previous release.
* Measure GalaxiData examp...
- 15:17 Bug #1790 (Resolved): MacOS dmg installer contains garbage from libgtest
There is "include" and "lib" directories next to BornAgain.app
They do not harm, installer is still usable.
- 14:18 Bug #1789 (Resolved): GUI: axes range of color map
- 14:18 Bug #1789 (Sprint): GUI: axes range of color map
- 08:31 Bug #1789 (Resolved): GUI: axes range of color map
- Axes range of the color map does not coincide with axes definition.
On the attached screenshot the detector define...
- 12:55 Feature #1677 (Backlog): Independent roughness cross-correlation for disjoint sets of interfaces
- 12:55 Refactoring #1486 (Backlog): GUI: refactor SampleView
- 12:55 Feature #1675 (Backlog): Get rid of ctypes.addressof in PySampleBuilder
- 12:55 Refactoring #1468 (Backlog): Migrate to stdexcept
- 12:55 Feature #1617 (Backlog): Implement rotation of 2D OutputData on 90 deg
- 12:55 Configuration #1544 (Backlog): require libcerf instead of providing ThirdParty/Fadeeva
- 12:55 Configuration #1615 (Backlog): in each third-party source directory, provide information about us...
- 12:55 Feature #1263 (Backlog): Drupal: provide bornagainproject.org site backup
- 12:55 Documentation #1742 (Backlog): Website should provide link to GitHub issue tracker. Close forum »...
- 12:55 Refactoring #1489 (Backlog): Build: refactor fix_apple_bundle for the production of MacOS installer
- 12:55 Refactoring #1476 (Backlog): Revise installation directory structure under Linux
05 Apr 2017
- 13:03 Bug #1788 (Resolved): Numerical instability in triangular ripple form factor
New functional test AsymRipple (./bin/CoreStandardTest AsymRipple) is failing under MacOS ElCapitan with...
03 Apr 2017
- 15:38 Feature #1696 (Resolved): GUI: Improve drag-and-drop construction of a MultiLayer.
- 09:32 Feature #1787 (Resolved): Include option for specular peak in GUI
31 Mar 2017
- 13:51 Testing #1609 (Sprint): Clarify relation between PyPersistence tests and tutorial examples
- 13:50 Feature #1562 (Resolved): Provide ISample with possibility to export parameter tree in Python dic...
- 13:50 Refactoring #1731 (Backlog): Reduce number of TODOs in code
30 Mar 2017
- 15:42 Refactoring #1744 (Rejected): resolve mutual directory dependence Aggregate <-> Multilayer
- Highly nontrivial to resolve at this point. Will have to keep eye on it...
- 15:41 Refactoring #1743 (Resolved): resolve mutual directory dependence Parametrization <-> Scattering
- 15:17 Feature #1787 (Resolved): Include option for specular peak in GUI
- 14:49 Feature #1753 (Resolved): Create specular peak user example and functional test.
- 14:49 Feature #1753: Create specular peak user example and functional test.
- Created functional test in CoreStandardTest and python example
- 14:21 Feature #1786 (Resolved): Switch source *.h *.cpp files to new version of header (copyright, auth...
Replace current header...
- 13:01 Configuration #1536 (Resolved): prevent Drupal from sending HTML mails with black horizontal head...
- Fixed by creating a php template and an empty css file in 'impact_theme' directory:
- mail.css: empty, but can be ad...
29 Mar 2017
- 18:06 Feature #1782 (Resolved): GUI: provide restore project on GUI crash
- 09:33 Refactoring #1784 (Resolved): Clean up code after implementation of graded layer approximation
28 Mar 2017
- 13:41 Refactoring #1582 (Resolved): Correct model for dense particles on surface
- This issue is resolved during the implementation of the graded layer approximation. If the user enables the usage of ...
- 13:36 Refactoring #1649 (Resolved): Ensure consistent use of ambientMaterial
- This issue is resolved during a refactoring: materials are no longer polymorphic and are not stored as pointers anymore
- 13:32 Feature #1785 (Resolved): Add graded layer approximation to GUI
- 10:36 Feature #163 (Resolved): implement IsGISAXS Example 14 (graded layer)
- Comparison with IsGISAXS example 14 done. Only small numerical differences were observed. For a similar example, see ...
27 Mar 2017
- 17:51 Feature #1785 (Resolved): Add graded layer approximation to GUI
- 17:50 Feature #1616 (Resolved): For correct computation of mean refractive index, no longer allow embed...
- When the user enables the usage of the mean refractive index without explicitly setting the number of slices for a la...
- 13:19 Feature #1672 (Resolved): Implement subdivision of a layer into multiple layers for graded interf...
- 13:15 Refactoring #1784 (Resolved): Clean up code after implementation of graded layer approximation
- Numerous extra methods have appeared, mainly in MultiLayer and Layer. See if things can be organized more cleanly.
23 Mar 2017
- 15:02 Feature #1683 (Resolved): GUI: provide persistence of plot settings (interpolation, color scale, ...
22 Mar 2017
- 15:21 Feature #1783 (Resolved): GUI: get rid of ScientificDoubleProperty
This property was introduced to provide editing of double values in scientific notation in GUI widgets.
- 15:14 Feature #1782 (Resolved): GUI: provide restore project on GUI crash
Save temporary project file every 10 sec. Provide possibility to restore from it, next time GUI was started after t...
- 15:07 Bug #1632 (Resolved): GUI: delete button doesn't work on MacBook for masks on ImportDataView
- Was already resolved.
- 14:59 Bug #1781 (New): Fix thisbornagain.sh to correctly drop from path previous BornAgain installation.
thisbornagain.sh script is used to quickly setup PYTHONPATH and LD_LIBRARY_PATH to point on BornAgain installation ...
- 14:49 Feature #1780 (Resolved): CMake: provide check for Python configuration consistency
Triggered by https://github.com/scgmlz/BornAgain/issues/154.
On Ubuntu 16.04.2, while compiling BornAgain with P...
21 Mar 2017
- 15:46 Refactoring #1485 (Resolved): GUI: refactor InstrumentView
- 15:40 Feature #1503 (Rejected): GUI: provide intuitive way to insert layer into multilayer
- Duplicates #1696
15 Mar 2017
- 10:49 Bug #1745 (Resolved): GUI: resolution function for spherical detector doesn't affect simulation.
14 Mar 2017
13 Mar 2017
- 16:53 Bug #1776 (Resolved): SpecularSimulation gives wrong results when top layer is not vacuum
- 13:15 Bug #1776 (Resolved): SpecularSimulation gives wrong results when top layer is not vacuum
- When running a SpecularSimulation with only two layers, |R|^2 is not one below the critical angle of the top layer.
09 Mar 2017
- 17:21 Feature #1774 (Resolved): Check and document best way of handling magnetic materials under rotations
- Magnetic materials sit inside Particle and during the generation of the correct form factors, its rotation will be ap...
08 Mar 2017
- 15:01 Feature #1671 (Resolved): Provide automatic splitting of particle shapes when they cross a layer ...
- 14:13 Refactoring #1775 (Backlog): Check pyramid like shapes for angles > 90 degrees
- In principle, nothing prevents us to use angels bigger than 90 degrees in our form factors. However, some checks have...
Also available in: Atom