From 06 Apr 2017 to 05 May 2017
05 May 2017
- 13:49 Documentation #1131 (Sprint): Create tutorial explaining interference function parameterization
- 10:49 Feature #1762 (Sprint): GUI: create tooltips for interference function items
- 09:35 Testing #1609 (Resolved): Clarify relation between PyPersistence tests and tutorial examples
Summary of changes:
h3. PyPersistenceMachinery refactored
Machinery now runs through new example_template.p...
04 May 2017
- 17:34 Feature #1803 (Resolved): Make plot_intensity_data util aware of current axes units
Currently it assumes that axes are given in radians. Examples, that creates RectangularDetector are in troubles.
- 16:50 Bug #1794 (Rejected): GUI: minimizer settings wrongly loaded from project file
- Solved in #1802
- 16:50 Bug #1802 (Resolved): GUI: hexagonal lattice becomes square during simulation
- GUI GroupItem had issues with serialization which caused the selection to pick the last added child
- 11:02 Bug #1802 (Resolved): GUI: hexagonal lattice becomes square during simulation
- Use 2d lattice interference function with hexagonal lattice. Simulate and look at real time view. The lattice is now ...
02 May 2017
- 15:25 Bug #1801 (Resolved): GUI crashes on welcome screen
- 09:08 Bug #1801 (Resolved): GUI crashes on welcome screen
Click 'New Project'
Click 'New Project'
28 Apr 2017
- 17:27 Bug #1800 (Resolved): GUI: missing sigma factor in gate distribution causes problem
- 15:41 Bug #1800 (Resolved): GUI: missing sigma factor in gate distribution causes problem
- Choose size distribution example in GUI and select gate distribution. Simulate. Now choose Gaussian distribution and ...
- 16:06 Bug #1799 (Resolved): Average layer material doesn't work with ParticleComposition
27 Apr 2017
- 17:36 Bug #1799 (Resolved): Average layer material doesn't work with ParticleComposition
- IParticle::bottomTopZ() calls createSlicedParticle (indirectly), which is not implemented for ParticleComposition.
24 Apr 2017
- 16:29 Bug #1798 (Resolved): Provide check for negative absorption values
* Take reflectivity example, make absorption negative
* Reflectivity will be above one
18 Apr 2017
- 14:56 Bug #1580 (Sprint): ParticleComposition w/ distructive interference (selection rules not met)
- 14:34 Bug #1793: GUI: get rid of memory leackages in graphics widgets
- KDAB apparently uses the following tools (among many other tools, I presume) for analyzing Qt applications:
11 Apr 2017
- 08:35 Documentation #1797 (Resolved): Provide prototype of statically generated documentation based on ...
07 Apr 2017
- 12:04 Feature #1611 (Rejected): Specular peak: add option in GUI for calculating the specular peak
- Already implemented in Release 33. Rejecting this issue...
- 11:53 Feature #1691 (Sprint): Decrease number of warnings produced by Windows build
- 11:50 Bug #1790 (Sprint): MacOS dmg installer contains garbage from libgtest
- 11:50 Bug #1791 (Sprint): Python example FitGalaxiData became much slower
- 11:50 Bug #1792 (Sprint): Invalid memory access in MaskGraphicsScene destructor
- 11:49 Bug #1793 (Sprint): GUI: get rid of memory leackages in graphics widgets
- 11:49 Bug #1794 (Sprint): GUI: minimizer settings wrongly loaded from project file
- 09:55 Bug #1794 (Rejected): GUI: minimizer settings wrongly loaded from project file
* Create new project, setup fit job
> Import data, create sample, run simulation
* In Fit/Activity Minimizer sett...
- 11:24 Feature #1796 (Rejected): GUI: consider adding read only property 'Volume' to the form factor
It would be nice to see in GUI the volume of current particle in nm^3 to make it easier to adjust particle density ...
- 11:19 Feature #1795 (Resolved): GUI: make parametrization of FormFactorTruncatedSphere and FormFactorTr...
In core FormFactorTruncatedSphere got recently additional parameter in constructor. It allows to define spheres tru...
06 Apr 2017
- 19:26 Bug #1792: Invalid memory access in MaskGraphicsScene destructor
- Invalid access is fixed for the moment, but mess remains.
- 17:24 Bug #1792 (Rejected): Invalid memory access in MaskGraphicsScene destructor
Time of life, ownership and order of destruction of MaskGraphicsScene, MaskGraphicsProxy and ColorMapSceneAdapter a...
- 19:25 Bug #1793 (Resolved): GUI: get rid of memory leackages in graphics widgets
Mostly in ParameterTuningDelegate
- 15:33 Bug #1791 (Resolved): Python example FitGalaxiData became much slower
At the same, our standard performance test shows no degradation wrt previous release.
* Measure GalaxiData examp...
- 15:17 Bug #1790 (Resolved): MacOS dmg installer contains garbage from libgtest
There is "include" and "lib" directories next to BornAgain.app
They do not harm, installer is still usable.
- 14:18 Bug #1789 (Resolved): GUI: axes range of color map
- 14:18 Bug #1789 (Sprint): GUI: axes range of color map
- 08:31 Bug #1789 (Resolved): GUI: axes range of color map
- Axes range of the color map does not coincide with axes definition.
On the attached screenshot the detector define...
- 12:55 Feature #1677 (Backlog): Independent roughness cross-correlation for disjoint sets of interfaces
- 12:55 Refactoring #1486 (Backlog): GUI: refactor SampleView
- 12:55 Feature #1675 (Backlog): Get rid of ctypes.addressof in PySampleBuilder
- 12:55 Refactoring #1468 (Backlog): Migrate to stdexcept
- 12:55 Feature #1617 (Backlog): Implement rotation of 2D OutputData on 90 deg
- 12:55 Configuration #1544 (Backlog): require libcerf instead of providing ThirdParty/Fadeeva
- 12:55 Configuration #1615 (Backlog): in each third-party source directory, provide information about us...
- 12:55 Feature #1263 (Backlog): Drupal: provide bornagainproject.org site backup
- 12:55 Documentation #1742 (Backlog): Website should provide link to GitHub issue tracker. Close forum »...
- 12:55 Refactoring #1489 (Backlog): Build: refactor fix_apple_bundle for the production of MacOS installer
- 12:55 Refactoring #1476 (Backlog): Revise installation directory structure under Linux
Also available in: Atom