From 09 Apr 2017 to 08 May 2017
08 May 2017
- 09:29 Documentation #1797 (Resolved): Provide prototype of statically generated documentation based on ...
05 May 2017
- 13:49 Documentation #1131 (Sprint): Create tutorial explaining interference function parameterization
- 10:49 Feature #1762 (Sprint): GUI: create tooltips for interference function items
- 09:35 Testing #1609 (Resolved): Clarify relation between PyPersistence tests and tutorial examples
Summary of changes:
h3. PyPersistenceMachinery refactored
Machinery now runs through new example_template.p...
04 May 2017
- 17:34 Feature #1803 (Resolved): Make plot_intensity_data util aware of current axes units
Currently it assumes that axes are given in radians. Examples, that creates RectangularDetector are in troubles.
- 16:50 Bug #1794 (Rejected): GUI: minimizer settings wrongly loaded from project file
- Solved in #1802
- 16:50 Bug #1802 (Resolved): GUI: hexagonal lattice becomes square during simulation
- GUI GroupItem had issues with serialization which caused the selection to pick the last added child
- 11:02 Bug #1802 (Resolved): GUI: hexagonal lattice becomes square during simulation
- Use 2d lattice interference function with hexagonal lattice. Simulate and look at real time view. The lattice is now ...
02 May 2017
- 15:25 Bug #1801 (Resolved): GUI crashes on welcome screen
- 09:08 Bug #1801 (Resolved): GUI crashes on welcome screen
Click 'New Project'
Click 'New Project'
28 Apr 2017
- 17:27 Bug #1800 (Resolved): GUI: missing sigma factor in gate distribution causes problem
- 15:41 Bug #1800 (Resolved): GUI: missing sigma factor in gate distribution causes problem
- Choose size distribution example in GUI and select gate distribution. Simulate. Now choose Gaussian distribution and ...
- 16:06 Bug #1799 (Resolved): Average layer material doesn't work with ParticleComposition
27 Apr 2017
- 17:36 Bug #1799 (Resolved): Average layer material doesn't work with ParticleComposition
- IParticle::bottomTopZ() calls createSlicedParticle (indirectly), which is not implemented for ParticleComposition.
24 Apr 2017
- 16:29 Bug #1798 (Resolved): Provide check for negative absorption values
* Take reflectivity example, make absorption negative
* Reflectivity will be above one
18 Apr 2017
- 14:56 Bug #1580 (Sprint): Core: ParticleComposition with destructive interference (selection rules not ...
- 14:34 Bug #1793: GUI: get rid of memory leackages in graphics widgets
- KDAB apparently uses the following tools (among many other tools, I presume) for analyzing Qt applications:
11 Apr 2017
Also available in: Atom