From 16 Apr 2017 to 15 May 2017
15 May 2017
- 15:39 Bug #1798 (Resolved): Provide check for negative absorption values
- I checked the reflectivity in a specular simulation with beta value of some layers negative. As expected, this acts l...
- 12:15 Bug #1798 (Sprint): Provide check for negative absorption values
- 12:17 Feature #1740 (Sprint): Implement polarized scattering on magnetic nanoparticles using the magnet...
- 12:16 Feature #1795 (Sprint): GUI: make parametrization of FormFactorTruncatedSphere and FormFactorTrun...
- 12:16 Feature #1804 (Sprint): Implement FormFactorTrivial in GUI
- 12:15 Bug #1806 (Sprint): GUI: Zoom of imported data does not work after applying a mask or ROI
12 May 2017
- 11:07 Bug #1806 (Rejected): GUI: Zoom of imported data does not work after applying a mask or ROI
- How to reproduce:
1. Import some experimental data
2. Try to zoom, it should work
3. Select ROI, and/or apply mask...
11 May 2017
- 11:53 Feature #1805 (Long Term Idea): Code dependencies: investigate usage of Python packages from C++ ...
Python fabio library seems to be a mature project to support various X-rays-machines popular data formats.
10 May 2017
- 17:33 Feature #1804 (Resolved): Implement FormFactorTrivial in GUI
Seems to be a nice feature to see the influence of various parameters of the interference function.
08 May 2017
- 09:29 Documentation #1797 (Resolved): Provide prototype of statically generated documentation based on ...
05 May 2017
- 13:49 Documentation #1131 (Sprint): Create tutorial explaining interference function parameterization
- 10:49 Feature #1762 (Sprint): GUI: create tooltips for interference function items
- 09:35 Testing #1609 (Resolved): Clarify relation between PyPersistence tests and tutorial examples
Summary of changes:
h3. PyPersistenceMachinery refactored
Machinery now runs through new example_template.p...
04 May 2017
- 17:34 Feature #1803 (Resolved): Make plot_intensity_data util aware of current axes units
Currently it assumes that axes are given in radians. Examples, that creates RectangularDetector are in troubles.
- 16:50 Bug #1794 (Rejected): GUI: minimizer settings wrongly loaded from project file
- Solved in #1802
- 16:50 Bug #1802 (Resolved): GUI: hexagonal lattice becomes square during simulation
- GUI GroupItem had issues with serialization which caused the selection to pick the last added child
- 11:02 Bug #1802 (Resolved): GUI: hexagonal lattice becomes square during simulation
- Use 2d lattice interference function with hexagonal lattice. Simulate and look at real time view. The lattice is now ...
02 May 2017
- 15:25 Bug #1801 (Resolved): GUI crashes on welcome screen
- 09:08 Bug #1801 (Resolved): GUI crashes on welcome screen
Click 'New Project'
Click 'New Project'
28 Apr 2017
- 17:27 Bug #1800 (Resolved): GUI: missing sigma factor in gate distribution causes problem
- 15:41 Bug #1800 (Resolved): GUI: missing sigma factor in gate distribution causes problem
- Choose size distribution example in GUI and select gate distribution. Simulate. Now choose Gaussian distribution and ...
- 16:06 Bug #1799 (Resolved): Average layer material doesn't work with ParticleComposition
27 Apr 2017
- 17:36 Bug #1799 (Resolved): Average layer material doesn't work with ParticleComposition
- IParticle::bottomTopZ() calls createSlicedParticle (indirectly), which is not implemented for ParticleComposition.
24 Apr 2017
- 16:29 Bug #1798 (Resolved): Provide check for negative absorption values
* Take reflectivity example, make absorption negative
* Reflectivity will be above one
18 Apr 2017
- 14:56 Bug #1580 (Sprint): Core: ParticleComposition with destructive interference (selection rules not ...
- 14:34 Bug #1793: GUI: get rid of memory leackages in graphics widgets
- KDAB apparently uses the following tools (among many other tools, I presume) for analyzing Qt applications:
Also available in: Atom