From 02 May 2017 to 31 May 2017
29 May 2017
- 14:56 Bug #1811 (Resolved): GUI: fitting of roughness parameters is broken for two layers systems
- 09:05 Bug #1811 (Resolved): GUI: fitting of roughness parameters is broken for two layers systems
Translation for two layer systems (one interface) is broken due to wrong translation of interface "LayerInterface0"...
- 14:56 Bug #1810: GUI: unconsistency in deg2rad convertion for angle distributions
- The first problem is solved: setBeamParameters will now correctly display the mean values in degrees with "*deg" suffix
26 May 2017
- 12:12 Bug #1810 (Resolved): GUI: unconsistency in deg2rad convertion for angle distributions
See email from Wolfgang Gruber:...
22 May 2017
- 18:25 Bug #1809 (Resolved): Review cross correlation length of multi layer
- 10:19 Feature #1762 (Resolved): GUI: create tooltips for interference function items
19 May 2017
- 13:36 Bug #1809 (Resolved): Review cross correlation length of multi layer
Seems that the value CrossCollLength doesn't affect simulation.
Functional test gives always the same numerical ...
17 May 2017
- 14:27 Feature #1808 (Resolved): GUI: restore all form factor tooltips
- 11:09 Documentation #1131 (Resolved): Create tutorial explaining interference function parameterization
Done. See sections at
16 May 2017
- 17:53 Bug #1580 (Resolved): Core: ParticleComposition with destructive interference (selection rules no...
- The problem described actually consists of two unrelated issues:
1) A normalization error in the 2D lattice interfer...
- 15:24 Feature #1807 (Resolved): Provide integration over xi for 2d lattice interference function
15 May 2017
- 15:39 Bug #1798 (Resolved): Provide check for negative absorption values
- I checked the reflectivity in a specular simulation with beta value of some layers negative. As expected, this acts l...
- 12:15 Bug #1798 (Sprint): Provide check for negative absorption values
- 12:17 Feature #1740 (Sprint): Implement polarized scattering on magnetic nanoparticles using the magnet...
- 12:16 Feature #1795 (Sprint): GUI: make parametrization of FormFactorTruncatedSphere and FormFactorTrun...
- 12:16 Feature #1804 (Sprint): Implement FormFactorTrivial in GUI
- 12:15 Bug #1806 (Sprint): GUI: Zoom of imported data does not work after applying a mask or ROI
12 May 2017
- 11:07 Bug #1806 (Rejected): GUI: Zoom of imported data does not work after applying a mask or ROI
- How to reproduce:
1. Import some experimental data
2. Try to zoom, it should work
3. Select ROI, and/or apply mask...
11 May 2017
- 11:53 Feature #1805 (Long Term Idea): Code dependencies: investigate usage of Python packages from C++ ...
Python fabio library seems to be a mature project to support various X-rays-machines popular data formats.
10 May 2017
- 17:33 Feature #1804 (Resolved): Implement FormFactorTrivial in GUI
Seems to be a nice feature to see the influence of various parameters of the interference function.
08 May 2017
- 09:29 Documentation #1797 (Resolved): Provide prototype of statically generated documentation based on ...
05 May 2017
- 13:49 Documentation #1131 (Sprint): Create tutorial explaining interference function parameterization
- 10:49 Feature #1762 (Sprint): GUI: create tooltips for interference function items
- 09:35 Testing #1609 (Resolved): Clarify relation between PyPersistence tests and tutorial examples
Summary of changes:
h3. PyPersistenceMachinery refactored
Machinery now runs through new example_template.p...
04 May 2017
- 17:34 Feature #1803 (Resolved): Make plot_intensity_data util aware of current axes units
Currently it assumes that axes are given in radians. Examples, that creates RectangularDetector are in troubles.
- 16:50 Bug #1794 (Rejected): GUI: minimizer settings wrongly loaded from project file
- Solved in #1802
- 16:50 Bug #1802 (Resolved): GUI: hexagonal lattice becomes square during simulation
- GUI GroupItem had issues with serialization which caused the selection to pick the last added child
- 11:02 Bug #1802 (Resolved): GUI: hexagonal lattice becomes square during simulation
- Use 2d lattice interference function with hexagonal lattice. Simulate and look at real time view. The lattice is now ...
02 May 2017
- 15:25 Bug #1801 (Resolved): GUI crashes on welcome screen
- 09:08 Bug #1801 (Resolved): GUI crashes on welcome screen
Click 'New Project'
Click 'New Project'
Also available in: Atom