From 16 May 2017 to 14 Jun 2017
14 Jun 2017
- 15:24 Feature #1740 (Resolved): Implement polarized scattering on magnetic nanoparticles using the magn...
- 13:50 Bug #1810 (Resolved): GUI: unconsistency in deg2rad convertion for angle distributions
- 13:49 Bug #1765 (Resolved): GUI: ExportToPython generates unsorted material labels.
- 09:04 Feature #1818 (Resolved): Investigate simulation performance in the case of large detectors
For large detectors, like 1024x1024, the 70% of time is spent in IDetector2D::createSimulationElements (according t...
12 Jun 2017
- 14:57 Feature #1817 (Backlog): Provide an easy way of importing instrument definitions and real data in...
- This feature would enable instruments to generate the BornAgain instrument definition (beam, detector, alignment) com...
09 Jun 2017
- 22:39 Bug #1816 (Resolved): GUI: minimum value of particle density in particle layouts is fixed to 0.00...
02 Jun 2017
- 17:26 Feature #1257 (Sprint): GUI: provide import into GUI model from python script
- 17:24 Documentation #1522 (Sprint): Create python example with polarized neutrons and magnetic materials
- Do it when Walter's magnetization is ready.
Provide functional test.
- 17:08 Feature #1004 (Rejected): GUI: revise tooltips in all GUI elements
- Rejected in the favor of #1808 and similar. This one is too big.
- 16:20 Bug #1815 (Rejected): GUI: FitView sometimes stops fit progress update
- During the demo, FitView sometimes enters to the buggy state, when simulated image stops updating in the course of th...
- 16:17 Bug #1765 (Sprint): GUI: ExportToPython generates unsorted material labels.
- I find it's a very irritating behavior during real time demos. Adding to sprint...
- 16:13 Feature #1694 (Rejected): GUI: Provide a way to save fitted image into the file.
- Rejected in the favor of #1814
- 16:12 Feature #1703 (Rejected): GUI: provide convenient way to set min,max for relative difference map.
- Rejected in the favor of #1814
- 16:10 Feature #1814 (Resolved): GUI: provide FitView with possibility to set same color scale for real ...
For the moment FitView displays 3 colormap: real data, simulated data and difference map.
There is no access to Co...
- 15:52 Feature #1813 (Resolved): GUI: pop-up modal progress bar dialog on project load
To avoid filling of unresponsiveness while loading heavy project, make the GUI blocked by modal dialog with some an...
- 15:49 Feature #1812 (Resolved): GUI: provide saving of project in separate thread
- For the moment, when GUI saves project (in autosave mode, or because of ctrl-s pressed), saving is done in a main GUI...
29 May 2017
- 14:56 Bug #1811 (Resolved): GUI: fitting of roughness parameters is broken for two layers systems
- 09:05 Bug #1811 (Resolved): GUI: fitting of roughness parameters is broken for two layers systems
Translation for two layer systems (one interface) is broken due to wrong translation of interface "LayerInterface0"...
- 14:56 Bug #1810: GUI: unconsistency in deg2rad convertion for angle distributions
- The first problem is solved: setBeamParameters will now correctly display the mean values in degrees with "*deg" suffix
26 May 2017
- 12:12 Bug #1810 (Resolved): GUI: unconsistency in deg2rad convertion for angle distributions
See email from Wolfgang Gruber:...
22 May 2017
- 18:25 Bug #1809 (Resolved): Review cross correlation length of multi layer
- 10:19 Feature #1762 (Resolved): GUI: create tooltips for interference function items
19 May 2017
- 13:36 Bug #1809 (Resolved): Review cross correlation length of multi layer
Seems that the value CrossCollLength doesn't affect simulation.
Functional test gives always the same numerical ...
17 May 2017
- 14:27 Feature #1808 (Resolved): GUI: restore all form factor tooltips
- 11:09 Documentation #1131 (Resolved): Create tutorial explaining interference function parameterization
Done. See sections at
16 May 2017
- 17:53 Bug #1580 (Resolved): ParticleComposition w/ distructive interference (selection rules not met)
- The problem described actually consists of two unrelated issues:
1) A normalization error in the 2D lattice interfer...
- 15:24 Feature #1807 (Resolved): Provide integration over xi for 2d lattice interference function
Also available in: Atom