From 04 Jun 2017 to 03 Jul 2017
03 Jul 2017
- 16:36 Documentation #1522 (Resolved): Create python example with polarized neutrons and magnetic materials
- 11:16 Bug #1821 (Rejected): SpecularSimulation gives slightly different results compared to GISASSimula...
- Using the exact same alpha_i values in both simulations gives exactly the same results
30 Jun 2017
- 15:38 Documentation #1823 (Resolved): Revise current list of Redmine issues
Consider cleaning up of our Redmine
* to make the development more agile
* to get rid from very minor issues or...
- 13:49 Feature #586 (Rejected): Investigate chi2-like objective functions
- Not clear what is was supposed to do here and in which context.
29 Jun 2017
- 18:14 Bug #1791 (Resolved): Python example FitGalaxiData became much slower
- 15:51 Documentation #1820 (Resolved): Provide Jülich logo on website
27 Jun 2017
- 17:03 Feature #1822 (Resolved): SWIG: how to report error details from the method overloaded in Python.
DrawObserver is a Python class derived from IFitObserver (C++).
In the case of error in Python code in overloaded ...
- 16:10 Feature #1812 (Resolved): GUI: provide saving of project in separate thread
- Save, autosave in a thread, save queue were implemented. Took about 1000 lines of code (where 500 lines were unit tes...
- 16:02 Bug #1792 (Rejected): Invalid memory access in MaskGraphicsScene destructor
- Rejecting, while invalid memory access is already fixed. MaskGraphicsScene redesign is something else.
- 16:01 Bug #1790 (Resolved): MacOS dmg installer contains garbage from libgtest
- 13:50 Feature #1813 (Resolved): GUI: pop-up modal progress bar dialog on project load
- Not a dialog, but simple busy cursor.
- 13:50 Bug #1793 (Resolved): GUI: get rid of memory leackages in graphics widgets
Fixed all memory leakages in GUI.
Moved Walter's comment about KDAP tools to http://apps.jcns.fz-juelich.de/redmin...
26 Jun 2017
- 01:51 Bug #1816 (Resolved): GUI: minimum value of particle density in particle layouts is fixed to 0.00...
23 Jun 2017
- 15:29 Bug #1821 (Rejected): SpecularSimulation gives slightly different results compared to GISASSimula...
- The origin of the discrepancy is likely to be caused by binning of the specular bin in the case of GISASSimulation.
- 12:21 Documentation #1820 (Resolved): Provide Jülich logo on website
- 12:17 Feature #1819 (Resolved): Review custom form factors after graded layer approximation
- Check if there are no inconsistencies when defining a custom form factor (like in the example we provide on our websi...
14 Jun 2017
- 15:24 Feature #1740 (Resolved): Implement polarized scattering on magnetic nanoparticles using the magn...
- 13:50 Bug #1810 (Resolved): GUI: unconsistency in deg2rad convertion for angle distributions
- 13:49 Bug #1765 (Resolved): GUI: ExportToPython generates unsorted material labels.
- 09:04 Feature #1818 (Resolved): Investigate simulation performance in the case of large detectors
For large detectors, like 1024x1024, the 70% of time is spent in IDetector2D::createSimulationElements (according t...
12 Jun 2017
- 14:57 Feature #1817 (Backlog): GUI: provide an easy way of importing instrument definitions and real da...
- This feature would enable instruments to generate the BornAgain instrument definition (beam, detector, alignment) com...
09 Jun 2017
Also available in: Atom