From 25 Jun 2017 to 24 Jul 2017
24 Jul 2017
- 16:19 Feature #1579 (Resolved): provide trapezoid resolution function to describe instruments with neut...
- 14:37 Feature #1579: provide trapezoid resolution function to describe instruments with neutron velocit...
- Generalizing to trapezoidal distribution
20 Jul 2017
- 13:00 Bug #1827 (Resolved): GUI: fix SessionModelDelegate for group property
- Currently there is GUI crash because in SessionModelView, which is the "developers" view in mainwindow to look at mod...
- 11:46 Feature #1825 (Resolved): GUI: revise all tooltips of SampleView
18 Jul 2017
17 Jul 2017
- 17:25 Feature #1826 (Rejected): GUI: revise all tooltips of InstrumentView
- 17:25 Feature #1825 (Resolved): GUI: revise all tooltips of SampleView
11 Jul 2017
- 08:24 Feature #907 (Sprint): Create MesoCrystal tutorial
We have to explain users at last how to simulate mesocrystals in BornAgain (via Python). Machinery is there from th...
- 08:15 Feature #1579 (Sprint): provide trapezoid resolution function to describe instruments with neutro...
Old request from Arthur, also saw use case during icns2017 conference.
07 Jul 2017
05 Jul 2017
- 14:47 Bug #1509 (Resolved): Version string should be different for executables generated from 'develop'...
- Added step in release procedure to change and propagate develop version to X.x.99
- 14:44 Bug #1509 (Sprint): Version string should be different for executables generated from 'develop', ...
- 10:54 Feature #1684 (Resolved): nicer layout for firstname.lastname@example.org
04 Jul 2017
- 17:54 Feature #1684 (Sprint): nicer layout for email@example.com
- Verify if this still applies
- 14:52 Refactoring #1476 (Sprint): Revise installation directory structure under Linux
- Taking to the sprint. Find location lib/BornAgain-1.9/thisbornagain.sh quite confusing
- 13:34 Feature #1803 (Sprint): Make plot_intensity_data util aware of current axes units
- 13:33 Feature #1824 (Resolved): Revise current Python examples
List of minor fixes in Python examples
> Provide correct units deg for Gaussian...
03 Jul 2017
- 16:36 Documentation #1522 (Resolved): Create python example with polarized neutrons and magnetic materials
- 11:16 Bug #1821 (Rejected): SpecularSimulation gives slightly different results compared to GISASSimula...
- Using the exact same alpha_i values in both simulations gives exactly the same results
30 Jun 2017
- 15:38 Documentation #1823 (Resolved): Revise current list of Redmine issues
Consider cleaning up of our Redmine
* to make the development more agile
* to get rid from very minor issues or...
- 13:49 Feature #586 (Rejected): Investigate chi2-like objective functions
- Not clear what is was supposed to do here and in which context.
29 Jun 2017
- 18:14 Bug #1791 (Resolved): Python example FitGalaxiData became much slower
- 15:51 Documentation #1820 (Resolved): Provide Jülich logo on website
27 Jun 2017
- 17:03 Feature #1822 (Resolved): SWIG: how to report error details from the method overloaded in Python.
DrawObserver is a Python class derived from IFitObserver (C++).
In the case of error in Python code in overloaded ...
- 16:10 Feature #1812 (Resolved): GUI: provide saving of project in separate thread
- Save, autosave in a thread, save queue were implemented. Took about 1000 lines of code (where 500 lines were unit tes...
- 16:02 Bug #1792 (Rejected): Invalid memory access in MaskGraphicsScene destructor
- Rejecting, while invalid memory access is already fixed. MaskGraphicsScene redesign is something else.
- 16:01 Bug #1790 (Resolved): MacOS dmg installer contains garbage from libgtest
- 13:50 Feature #1813 (Resolved): GUI: pop-up modal progress bar dialog on project load
- Not a dialog, but simple busy cursor.
- 13:50 Bug #1793 (Resolved): GUI: get rid of memory leackages in graphics widgets
Fixed all memory leakages in GUI.
Moved Walter's comment about KDAP tools to http://apps.jcns.fz-juelich.de/redmin...
26 Jun 2017
Also available in: Atom