From 28 Jun 2017 to 27 Jul 2017
27 Jul 2017
- 18:08 Bug #1832 (Resolved): Fitting example FitSphereInHexLattice runs suspiciously long
FitSphereInHexLattice_builder.py takes more than 200 iterations to converge. The normal non-builder version FitSphe...
- 14:55 Feature #1795 (Resolved): GUI: make parametrization of FormFactorTruncatedSphere and FormFactorTr...
- 14:12 Documentation #1831 (Resolved): Add top cap removal parameterization to documentation of truncate...
- 13:09 Feature #1829 (Resolved): Revise fresnel coefficients calculations in the case of Monte-Carlo int...
- 10:19 Bug #1830 (Resolved): Integration over xi is not translated to Python for square and hexagonal la...
- 10:19 Feature #1807 (Resolved): Provide integration over xi for 2d lattice interference function
26 Jul 2017
- 15:39 Bug #1830 (Resolved): Integration over xi is not translated to Python for square and hexagonal la...
- 11:17 Feature #1691 (Resolved): Decrease number of warnings produced by Windows build
- Only four linker warnings remain. These are probably related to the runtime libraries for the precompiled libraries w...
25 Jul 2017
- 16:42 Feature #1803 (Resolved): Make plot_intensity_data util aware of current axes units
- 16:42 Feature #1824 (Resolved): Revise current Python examples
- 15:31 Feature #1829 (Resolved): Revise fresnel coefficients calculations in the case of Monte-Carlo int...
Large detector (500x500) together with Monte-Carlo integration leads to huge (more than 20Gb), linearly growing, me...
- 12:26 Bug #1828 (Resolved): Simulation cloning might lead to segfault if SampleBuiler present
- This is happening in the context of PyExportTest, but can happen in the following scenario:
1. Create simulation con...
24 Jul 2017
- 16:19 Feature #1579 (Resolved): provide trapezoid resolution function to describe instruments with neut...
- 14:37 Feature #1579: provide trapezoid resolution function to describe instruments with neutron velocit...
- Generalizing to trapezoidal distribution
20 Jul 2017
- 13:00 Bug #1827 (Resolved): GUI: fix SessionModelDelegate for group property
- Currently there is GUI crash because in SessionModelView, which is the "developers" view in mainwindow to look at mod...
- 11:46 Feature #1825 (Resolved): GUI: revise all tooltips of SampleView
18 Jul 2017
17 Jul 2017
- 17:25 Feature #1826 (Rejected): GUI: revise all tooltips of InstrumentView
- 17:25 Feature #1825 (Resolved): GUI: revise all tooltips of SampleView
11 Jul 2017
- 08:24 Feature #907 (Sprint): Example to create: MesoCrystal tutorial
We have to explain users at last how to simulate mesocrystals in BornAgain (via Python). Machinery is there from th...
- 08:15 Feature #1579 (Sprint): provide trapezoid resolution function to describe instruments with neutro...
Old request from Arthur, also saw use case during icns2017 conference.
07 Jul 2017
05 Jul 2017
- 14:47 Bug #1509 (Resolved): Version string should be different for executables generated from 'develop'...
- Added step in release procedure to change and propagate develop version to X.x.99
- 14:44 Bug #1509 (Sprint): Version string should be different for executables generated from 'develop', ...
- 10:54 Feature #1684 (Resolved): nicer layout for firstname.lastname@example.org
04 Jul 2017
- 17:54 Feature #1684 (Sprint): nicer layout for email@example.com
- Verify if this still applies
- 14:52 Refactoring #1476 (Sprint): Revise installation directory structure under Linux
- Taking to the sprint. Find location lib/BornAgain-1.9/thisbornagain.sh quite confusing
- 13:34 Feature #1803 (Sprint): Make plot_intensity_data util aware of current axes units
- 13:33 Feature #1824 (Resolved): Revise current Python examples
List of minor fixes in Python examples
> Provide correct units deg for Gaussian...
03 Jul 2017
- 16:36 Documentation #1522 (Resolved): Create python example with polarized neutrons and magnetic materials
- 11:16 Bug #1821 (Rejected): SpecularSimulation gives slightly different results compared to GISASSimula...
- Using the exact same alpha_i values in both simulations gives exactly the same results
30 Jun 2017
- 15:38 Documentation #1823 (Resolved): Revise current list of Redmine issues
Consider cleaning up of our Redmine
* to make the development more agile
* to get rid from very minor issues or...
- 13:49 Feature #586 (Rejected): Investigate chi2-like objective functions
- Not clear what is was supposed to do here and in which context.
29 Jun 2017
Also available in: Atom