From 09 Aug 2017 to 07 Sep 2017
07 Sep 2017
- 17:48 Bug #1626 (Rejected): Specular calculation gives weird results below critical angle in presence o...
- This issue seems to be already solved in the past. If not, reopen.
04 Sep 2017
- 15:57 Refactoring #1835 (Resolved): Review/refactor slicing machinery
- Although most of the interfaces for slicing/average materials are clear, many of the internals could use some refacto...
- 15:50 Refactoring #1731 (Sprint): Reduce number of TODOs in code
- 13:27 Feature #1819 (Resolved): Review custom form factors after graded layer approximation
- When defining a custom form factor (as in the example), the usage of average materials will not be enabled, since the...
01 Sep 2017
- 13:51 Bug #1788 (Sprint): Numerical instability in triangular ripple form factor
- 13:37 Feature #1819 (Sprint): Review custom form factors after graded layer approximation
- 13:33 Bug #1626 (Sprint): Specular calculation gives weird results below critical angle in presence of ...
- 13:31 Configuration #1482 (Rejected): Investigate forced build on buildbot, parameterized by <branch>
- No longer needed. Since we moved to github, development branches of our forks are built automatically on our buildser...
11 Aug 2017
- 14:00 Bug #1834 (Resolved): Python examples do not work in Jupiter notebook
- Occasionally fixed during #1803. To let user working from Jupyter now, I have prepared 1.9.99 bundle in http://apps.j...
- 12:08 Bug #1834 (Resolved): Python examples do not work in Jupiter notebook
Also available in: Atom