From 19 Sep 2017 to 18 Oct 2017
18 Oct 2017
- 17:44 Configuration #1863 (Resolved): Fix changing of working directory by build script on Windows buil...
- 15:44 Configuration #1863 (Resolved): Fix changing of working directory by build script on Windows buil...
- Currently, this is handled by removing
But Visual Studio often recreates this dir...
17 Oct 2017
- 16:45 Feature #1861 (Resolved): Provide evaluation of SLD profile across the sample layers
- In many cases users are interested in SLD profile in the sample. Implement translation of a MultiLayer into an object...
- 16:22 Feature #1860 (Resolved): Allow for instrument resolution in specular calculations
- Incident beam can have a distribution in wavelength and incident angle, which should be accounted for in calculations...
- 16:15 Feature #1859 (Resolved): Implement fitting for specular signal simulations
- Fitting interface should be coherent with presently existing GISAS fitting interface
- 16:08 Feature #1858 (Resolved): Make possible using scattering length, number densities and scattering ...
- In the case of time-of-flight measurements having input in the form of SLD or scattering lengths and number densities...
16 Oct 2017
- 18:45 Refactoring #1856 (Resolved): Refactor JobView to present JobItem uniformly
* Reuse existing widgets when selecting new JobItem
* JobItem selector
> Repair old feature: normalize several ...
- 12:03 Configuration #1851 (Resolved): Review, define and configure build configurations on the buildserver
- 11:04 Feature #1855 (Resolved): Modify installation instructions for Win and MacOS to stress forthcomin...
- 11:02 Feature #1854 (Resolved): Provide Python3 based MacOS installer
* Release 1.11 should come with two MacOS installers: macosx64-python2 and macosx64-python3
* Warn us...
- 10:34 Feature #1853 (Resolved): Provide Python3 based Windows installer
* Release 1.11 should come with two Windows installers: win64-python2 and win64-python3
* Warn users,...
- 09:27 Feature #1256 (Rejected): CMake should notify the user during the build if there is already previ...
- Rejected as duplicate of #1751
- 09:26 Feature #1751 (Backlog): CMake: warn if there are remnants of other BornAgain installation
13 Oct 2017
- 16:07 Documentation #1852 (Resolved): Remove Eigen3 dependency on BornAgain website before releasing
10 Oct 2017
- 16:50 Feature #1772 (Sprint): GUI: implement projections editor for ImportView widget
- 12:16 Configuration #1851 (Resolved): Review, define and configure build configurations on the buildserver
- List all existing build configurations in http://apps.jcns.fz-juelich.de/redmine/projects/bornagain/wiki/Overview
09 Oct 2017
- 16:37 Feature #1850 (Resolved): GUI: provide correct translations for polarized scattering: GUI -> domain
- GUI <-> domain <-> Python
- 16:36 Feature #1849 (Resolved): Provide materials with magnetization in GUI
- 16:35 Feature #1848 (Resolved): GUI: provide polarized beam and polarization analysis for detector
- 10:03 Documentation #1831 (Sprint): Add top cap removal parameterization to documentation of truncated ...
- 10:03 Feature #1846 (Sprint): Investigate the effort to implement 3d correlations of particles in DWBA
07 Oct 2017
- 12:15 Feature #1839 (Resolved): Provide export to python script for domain objects containing mesocrystals
06 Oct 2017
- 17:22 Feature #1846 (Backlog): Investigate the effort to implement 3d correlations of particles in DWBA
- 15:03 Feature #1780 (Resolved): CMake: provide check for Python configuration consistency
- 14:37 Feature #1780 (Sprint): CMake: provide check for Python configuration consistency
- 13:23 Feature #1843 (Resolved): Create icon for MesoCrystal in GUI (widget)
- 13:22 Feature #1257 (Resolved): GUI: provide import into GUI model from python script
05 Oct 2017
- 17:08 Bug #1845 (Resolved): GUI: add and implement correct translators for the parameters of MesoCrysta...
- 10:15 Bug #1845: GUI: add and implement correct translators for the parameters of MesoCrystalItem
- Add GUITranslationTest too
- 11:36 Feature #1841 (Resolved): Implement transform from domain to GUI for mesocrystals
29 Sep 2017
- 16:30 Refactoring #1847 (Backlog): Test: let IFactory support variadic constructor parameters
Implement possibility to save arbitrary number of object parameters in IFactory::registerItem
28 Sep 2017
- 13:57 Feature #1846 (Resolved): Investigate the effort to implement 3d correlations of particles in DWBA
- Related to experiments we are helping to analyze
27 Sep 2017
- 11:28 Feature #1780 (Backlog): CMake: provide check for Python configuration consistency
The problem with mixed version of Python's interpreter and its libraries still exist. It appears on macmini, when s...
26 Sep 2017
- 16:52 Refactoring #1844 (Resolved): Verify composition hierarchy of IParticle types in GUI and core
- 15:46 Bug #1845 (Resolved): GUI: add and implement correct translators for the parameters of MesoCrysta...
- Since these IPathTranslator objects will be highly specialized for MesoCrystal, they can be defined in MesoCrystalIte...
- 10:06 Feature #1840 (Resolved): Implement mesocrystals in GUI
25 Sep 2017
- 18:16 Refactoring #1844 (Resolved): Verify composition hierarchy of IParticle types in GUI and core
- Things to check:
- correspondence GUI <-> domain
- ParticleDistribution: only at the root and what is th...
- 18:14 Feature #1843 (Resolved): Create icon for MesoCrystal in GUI (widget)
22 Sep 2017
21 Sep 2017
- 13:51 Feature #1617 (Resolved): Implement rotation of 2D OutputData on 90 deg
- 13:17 Bug #1815 (Rejected): GUI: FitView sometimes stops fit progress update
- Can't reproduce anymore
- 13:15 Refactoring #1476 (Backlog): Revise installation directory structure under Linux
- 11:05 Documentation #1833 (Resolved): Create prototype of hugo-based documentation website.
19 Sep 2017
- 10:47 Feature #1842 (Rejected): Improve simulation performance in the case of large detectors
- Related to #1818
* Optimize the critical sections, found during profiling in #1818.
* Do sim_ele...
Also available in: Atom