From 26 Oct 2017 to 24 Nov 2017
24 Nov 2017
- 12:36 Feature #1902 (Resolved): Add 1D detector for specular simulations
- 12:35 Feature #1906 (Resolved): Add functional test for specular simulation
- To check if changes to specular simulations do not break the correctness of computations
23 Nov 2017
- 18:48 Feature #1878 (Resolved): GUI: provide prototype of ComponentEditor not relying on qtpropertybrow...
- All editors replaced.
At the end of the sprint one have to remove qtpropertybrowser framework and clean
- 10:11 Feature #1905 (Sprint): Provide access to minimizer catalogue from python
- 09:50 Feature #1905 (Resolved): Provide access to minimizer catalogue from python
User should be able to print from python
* list of available minimizers
* list of minimizer options with short ...
- 08:59 Feature #1904 (Resolved): Replace MaterialProperty and ColorProperty with universal property
- Universal property (EditorProperty?) should be used to call custom editors from component tree.
It should contain
- 08:55 Feature #1892: GUI: refactor instrument view for better appearance of polarization related widgets
- * Add analyzer orientation to the rectangular detector
- 08:53 Feature #1783 (Sprint): GUI: get rid of ScientificDoubleProperty
- 08:53 Feature #1826 (Sprint): GUI: revise all tooltips of InstrumentView
- 08:52 Feature #1868 (Sprint): GUI: provide off-specular instrument type in GUI
- 08:52 Feature #1869 (Sprint): Implement transform from domain for off-specular instrument
- 08:52 Feature #1870 (Sprint): Implement export-to-Python for off-specular instrument
- 08:52 Feature #1882 (Sprint): Provide material type functionality in GUI
- 08:51 Bug #1883 (Sprint): Make MaterialItem create proper type of material
22 Nov 2017
- 10:49 Feature #1902 (Resolved): Add 1D detector for specular simulations
- So as to use it in FitObject class during fitting
- 10:42 Feature #1895 (Resolved): Make an IDetector base class independent on dimensionality of the detector
- setResolutionFunction(const IResolutionFunction2D& resFunc) still assumes 2D resolution. It will be handled during th...
21 Nov 2017
- 14:58 Bug #1896 (Rejected): cmake does not detect missing libboost-iostreams-dev
- cannot reproduce; on office PC error is raised properly
19 Nov 2017
- 13:35 Bug #1901 (Resolved): warnings from Gtk
- Under Xfce, under Debian 10, on clicking to Imprt>Import, I get a warning message in the xterm from where I launched ...
- 13:28 Feature #1900 (Rejected): enable ^X ^C ^V ^Z ^A in GUI
- In the interactive sample editor, enable the standard keyboard shortcuts for cut, copy, paste, revert, mark all.
- 13:26 Feature #1899 (Rejected): Provide exemplary experimental data, and make them accessible from the ...
- For the impatient, who downloads, compiles, and installs BornAgain, and then wants to quickly get an impression how t...
- 13:21 Bug #1898 (Resolved): GUI: »New to BornAgain?« -> »Web docs«
- The button »New to BornAgain?« promises more than it holds. Under such button, in a GUI welcome screen, I'd expect an...
- 13:11 Bug #1897: warnings from Eigen3
- Check also for other warnings under g++ 7.2.0 (shipped with Debian testing).
- 13:10 Bug #1897 (Resolved): warnings from Eigen3
- Do we still have a zero warnings policy? Then -Wint-in-bool-context must be switched off when Eigen code is included,...
- 13:07 Bug #1896 (Rejected): cmake does not detect missing libboost-iostreams-dev
- Under Debian 10 (buster = current testing), missing libboost-iostreams-dev is only detected at compile time; ought to...
17 Nov 2017
- 12:49 Feature #1895 (Resolved): Make an IDetector base class independent on dimensionality of the detector
- This is necessary for future 1D detector for specular simulation and (possibly) TOF simulations
- 12:48 Feature #1884 (Resolved): Provide common interface for Simulation and SpecularSimulation
15 Nov 2017
- 13:00 Bug #1886 (Rejected): Average materials do not work if more than one layout is connected to the l...
- This is intended behavior, the total volume of the particles embedded cannot be higher than the volume they're in.
14 Nov 2017
- 11:43 Feature #1885 (Sprint): BornAgain GUI should open a project even if image files are missing
- 11:43 Refactoring #1893 (Backlog): GUI: provide uniform splitters where possible
* In InstrumentView the selection instrument part is implemented as fixed width widget
> Place it in QSplitter as ...
- 11:39 Feature #1892 (Resolved): GUI: refactor instrument view for better appearance of polarization rel...
* Four columns in Beam Parameters and Detector Parameters widget is too much for presentation on projector
- 11:36 Bug #1891 (Resolved): GUI: crash in import data view when linking to instrument
Steps to reproduce:
* Start new project
* Import Galaxi data from examples directory
* Link to instrument (whi...
13 Nov 2017
10 Nov 2017
- 16:40 Refactoring #1887 (Rejected): Switch to new signal/slot mechanism in Qt (since c++11)
- The new signal/slot mechanism doesn't require slots to be declared as such (they can be any callable).
Removing the ...
- 12:47 Bug #1886 (Sprint): Average materials do not work if more than one layout is connected to the layer
- 12:45 Bug #1886 (Rejected): Average materials do not work if more than one layout is connected to the l...
- The error message is...
- 12:35 Feature #1885 (Resolved): BornAgain GUI should open a project even if image files are missing
- BornAgain should be able to open a project file even if files with images are missing. This would simplify a lot tran...
- 10:39 Feature #1884 (Resolved): Provide common interface for Simulation and SpecularSimulation
- In other words, make SpecularSimulation a descendant of Simulation class
- 10:30 Bug #1883 (Rejected): Make MaterialItem create proper type of material
- For now MaterialItem::createMaterial() creates only HomogeneousMaterial.
- 10:27 Feature #1882 (Resolved): Provide material type functionality in GUI
- When creating material from python, one can choose what type of material to create (HomogeneousMaterial or MaterialBy...
- 10:24 Refactoring #1881 (Resolved): Reduce SessionItem interface
- Move methods not requiring direct access to SessionItem internals to SessionItemUtils
- 10:20 Feature #1858 (Resolved): Make possible using scattering length, number densities and scattering ...
- 10:20 Documentation #1880 (Resolved): Provide example of new wavelength-independent material usage
09 Nov 2017
08 Nov 2017
- 17:07 Feature #1879 (Resolved): Set default beam intensity to 1 instead of 0
- 13:53 Feature #1879 (Resolved): Set default beam intensity to 1 instead of 0
- A beam intensity of zero is handled by BornAgain as a special case, disabling any form of normalization of the pixel ...
- 16:17 Bug #1872 (Resolved): Prevent user from creating mixed samples with mixed wavelength-dependent an...
- 13:32 Bug #1872 (Sprint): Prevent user from creating mixed samples with mixed wavelength-dependent and ...
- 15:22 Documentation #1880: Provide example of new wavelength-independent material usage
- The example must be also displayed in new web-site.
- 14:54 Documentation #1880 (Resolved): Provide example of new wavelength-independent material usage
- For user convenience it is instructive to show how to employ new wavelength-independent materials. Thus an example sc...
- 14:39 Bug #1875 (Resolved): Provide proper export to python for all flavours of materials
- 13:32 Bug #1875 (Sprint): Provide proper export to python for all flavours of materials
- 14:39 Bug #1871 (Resolved): Prevent using WavelengthIndependentMaterial in computations with material a...
- 09:02 Feature #1786 (Sprint): Switch source *.h *.cpp files to new version of header (copyright, authors)
07 Nov 2017
06 Nov 2017
- 17:12 Feature #1772 (Resolved): GUI: implement projections editor for ImportView widget
- 15:29 Feature #1878 (Resolved): GUI: provide prototype of ComponentEditor not relying on qtpropertybrow...
Provide replacement of Component Editor for SampleView and similar.
* To make whole application more QAbstractItem...
02 Nov 2017
- 17:31 Feature #1877 (Rejected): Revise Utils, Helper, Assistant and Functions usage in file names
- 15:54 Bug #1871 (Sprint): Prevent using WavelengthIndependentMaterial in computations with material ave...
- 12:22 Bug #1875 (Resolved): Provide proper export to python for all flavours of materials
- Currently HomogeneousMaterial factory is used to construct material in export to python. Proper factories must be use...
- 11:13 Feature #1874 (Resolved): Provide a way to add background to simulated data
From the mail of Wolfgang Gruber...
27 Oct 2017
- 14:23 Feature #1873 (Rejected): Consider incoherent scattering
- Consider incoherent scattering coming from a nuclear spin.
Also available in: Atom