From 14 Dec 2017 to 12 Jan 2018
12 Jan 2018
- 18:29 Feature #1860 (Sprint): Allow for instrument resolution in specular calculations
- 17:37 Refactoring #1284 (Rejected): Move particle surface density to interference function instead of p...
- There is no point in moving it out of ParticleLayout for the moment, as we often have:
-no interference function
- 16:43 Feature #1892 (Resolved): GUI: refactor instrument view for better appearance of polarization rel...
09 Jan 2018
- 13:49 Feature #1929 (Resolved): Switch Python3 ON by default
* Modify master CMake to have Python3=ON by default
** Take care of the case when Python3 is not present on the sy...
22 Dec 2017
- 14:22 Feature #1928 (Backlog): GUI: SpecularSimulation: progress counter broken
- Currently it doesn't. One should setup the number of ticks in progress in Simulation::runSimulation and make them cou...
20 Dec 2017
- 13:39 Feature #1786 (Resolved): Switch source *.h *.cpp files to new version of header (copyright, auth...
- 12:33 Refactoring #1917 (Sprint): Find a better way to carry specular data from Fresnel map to Specular...
- 12:19 Feature #1842 (Rejected): Improve simulation performance in the case of large detectors
- Concerning future employment of computations on GPU, not much could be done for this issue. After refactoring creatio...
- 10:07 Feature #1826 (Rejected): GUI: revise all tooltips of InstrumentView
- Seems that all tooltips are more or less OK.
19 Dec 2017
18 Dec 2017
- 14:58 Feature #1927 (Backlog): Core: inter-particle: InterferenceFunction2DParaCrystal::interference1D ...
Simulation using interference function of 2D para crystal is quite popular among users, however the per...
- 11:19 Feature #1842: Improve simulation performance in the case of large detectors
- From profiler output (ReleaseWithDebugInfo mode, 2048x2048 detector):
Creation of simulation elements (first 11 dump...
- 10:17 Feature #1818 (Resolved): Investigate simulation performance in the case of large detectors
14 Dec 2017
- 17:22 Feature #1885 (Resolved): BornAgain GUI should open a project even if image files are missing
- 13:16 Refactoring #1925 (Resolved): Functional tests have become considerably slower starting from pull...
- 11:05 Bug #1926 (Resolved): Compilation fails on Windows with Qt 5.10.0
- With the following message:...
Also available in: Atom