From 19 Dec 2017 to 17 Jan 2018
17 Jan 2018
- 18:14 Documentation #1942 (Resolved): Website: port "Working with Python scripts" to Hugo, part 1
- 18:13 Documentation #1941 (Resolved): Website: port Python examples section to Hugo
- 18:12 Documentation #1940 (Resolved): Website: port installation instructions to Hugo
- 16:52 Feature #1933 (Sprint): Provide same functionality for offspecular simulation as for GISASSimulation
- 16:51 Feature #1932 (Sprint): Implement rectangular detector for offspecular simulation
- 15:26 Refactoring #1934 (Resolved): Move creation of simulation elements out of instrument/detector
- 15:26 Refactoring #1930 (Resolved): Refactor OffSpecSimulation
- 14:22 Feature #1868 (Resolved): GUI: provide off-specular instrument type in GUI
- 14:07 Refactoring #1939: Move the angle span from SpecularDetector1D to the beam
- In the future it will also simplify taking into account beam resolution effects
- 14:05 Refactoring #1939 (Rejected): Move the angle span from SpecularDetector1D to the beam
- The angle span for SpecularSimulation for now is determined inside SpecularDetector1D. The angle span should be defin...
- 09:38 Feature #1936: GUI: provide specular instrument type in GUI
Here are rough steps:
* Create SpecularInstrumentItem, add it to ItemCatalogue.
> See GISASInsturmentItem
- 09:16 Feature #1936 (Resolved): GUI: provide specular instrument type in GUI
- 09:17 Feature #1938 (Resolved): Implement transform from domain for specular instrument
- 09:16 Feature #1937 (Resolved): Implement export-to-Python for specular instrument
- 09:15 Feature #1935 (Resolved): GUI: create uniform icons for GISAS, OffSpec and Specular instruments
16 Jan 2018
- 14:39 Refactoring #1934 (Resolved): Move creation of simulation elements out of instrument/detector
- At the same time, split SimulationElement to contain the right amount of information for SpecularSimulation vs GISAS/...
- 14:22 Feature #1933 (Resolved): Provide same functionality for offspecular simulation as for GISASSimul...
- 14:22 Feature #1932 (Rejected): Implement rectangular detector for offspecular simulation
15 Jan 2018
- 12:41 Feature #1931 (Resolved): Implement footprint correction
- Two options envisioned:
# footprint correction for Gaussian beam
# footprint correction for square beam
- 09:54 Refactoring #1930 (Resolved): Refactor OffSpecSimulation
- This class holds some code duplication (wtih GISASSimulation)
- 09:46 Bug #1898 (Resolved): GUI: »New to BornAgain?« -> »Web docs«
12 Jan 2018
- 18:29 Feature #1860 (Sprint): Allow for instrument resolution in specular calculations
- 17:37 Refactoring #1284 (Rejected): Move particle surface density to interference function instead of p...
- There is no point in moving it out of ParticleLayout for the moment, as we often have:
-no interference function
- 16:43 Feature #1892 (Resolved): GUI: refactor instrument view for better appearance of polarization rel...
09 Jan 2018
- 13:49 Feature #1929 (Resolved): Switch Python3 ON by default
* Modify master CMake to have Python3=ON by default
** Take care of the case when Python3 is not present on the sy...
22 Dec 2017
- 14:22 Feature #1928 (Backlog): GUI: SpecularSimulation: progress counter broken
- Currently it doesn't. One should setup the number of ticks in progress in Simulation::runSimulation and make them cou...
20 Dec 2017
- 13:39 Feature #1786 (Resolved): Switch source *.h *.cpp files to new version of header (copyright, auth...
- 12:33 Refactoring #1917 (Sprint): Find a better way to carry specular data from Fresnel map to Specular...
- 12:19 Feature #1842 (Rejected): Improve simulation performance in the case of large detectors
- Concerning future employment of computations on GPU, not much could be done for this issue. After refactoring creatio...
- 10:07 Feature #1826 (Rejected): GUI: revise all tooltips of InstrumentView
- Seems that all tooltips are more or less OK.
19 Dec 2017
Also available in: Atom