From 19 Mar 2018 to 17 Apr 2018
16 Apr 2018
- 18:22 Feature #2023 (Resolved): Provide finite 2d lattice interference function (with position fluctuat...
- 15:58 Refactoring #1954 (Resolved): Use new unit conversions from core in GUI
- 15:57 Feature #2018 (Resolved): Revise RealDataItem and the way it handles cropped experimental data
- 12:41 Bug #2037 (Backlog): Fit: Unrealistically high error estimate (while fitting specular signal)
- @FitSpecularBasics.py@ returns correct result (the thickness of sample layers), but the error shown in the report is ...
- 10:23 Feature #2036 (Resolved): Bring the appearance of specular simulation to compliance with GISAS/Of...
- Following deficiencies are observed now in specular simulation job view:
1. Wrong font size of axes' titles
2. No m...
- 09:23 Bug #2035 (Resolved): Specular peak disappears if ROI is set
- Setting ROI for both, spherical and rectangular detectors causes problems with specular peak.
13 Apr 2018
- 19:01 Refactoring #2014 (Resolved): Provide uniform access interface for simulation/fitting results
- SimulationResult renaming will be made later
- 12:14 Refactoring #2014: Provide uniform access interface for simulation/fitting results
- This requires renaming of SimulationResult to, for example, IntensityData
- 09:54 Bug #2034: Formfactor Icosahedron crosses interface boundary
- Icosahedron simulated in DWBA crosses interface boundary even without rotation.
- 08:55 Bug #2034 (Rejected): Formfactor Icosahedron crosses interface boundary
- To reproduce:
1. Take the example RotatedPyramids.py
2. replace line 18 with...
12 Apr 2018
- 17:06 Feature #1675: Get rid of ctypes.addressof in PySampleBuilder
- I found the way to remove ctypes, but in the view of #2033 it might not be necessary at all.
- 16:32 Feature #2030 (Resolved): Provide unit conversions for specular instrument in GUI
11 Apr 2018
- 10:53 Refactoring #2033 (Resolved): Investigate FitSuite refactoring in the context of external minimizer
* Rearrange BornAgain fit machinery so it could support external minimizers (i.e. lmfit).
09 Apr 2018
- 15:26 Refactoring #2032 (Resolved): Update Examples/Demos for Python3
- Examples/Demos still use Python2 print statements, this should be updated.
- 14:18 Refactoring #2031 (Resolved): replace obsolete qt5_use_modules
- According to https://doc.qt.io/qt-5.10/cmake-manual.html, the macro qt5_use_modules is obsolete. It is currently used...
- 10:05 Feature #2030 (Resolved): Provide unit conversions for specular instrument in GUI
- 09:24 Bug #2010 (Resolved): cmake should notify user if eigen3 is not found
- 06:43 Refactoring #2028 (Resolved): Remove the functionality doubled in DepthProbeSimulation from Specu...
05 Apr 2018
- 18:09 Testing #2027 (Resolved): Provide functional test + example for depth probe simulation
- 13:15 Feature #926 (Rejected): Provide evanescent wave python example
- Will be solved in #2027
- 13:10 Bug #2029 (Resolved): Unit convertion bug when ROI is set
04 Apr 2018
- 18:24 Documentation #2002 (Resolved): Website: port all release letters
- 10:09 Bug #2029 (Resolved): Unit convertion bug when ROI is set
See attached image and file.
This is a modification of RectangularDetector.py user example.
There are 5 plots o...
03 Apr 2018
- 18:14 Refactoring #2028 (Resolved): Remove the functionality doubled in DepthProbeSimulation from Specu...
- 18:11 Testing #2027 (Resolved): Provide functional test + example for depth probe simulation
- 18:10 Feature #2026 (Resolved): Provide capability of switching angular axis in DepthProbe to different...
- It should be also possible to switch depth axis into bins or nanometers
- 18:07 Feature #2006 (Resolved): Core: implement instrument type for depth probes (evanescent wave)
- 16:48 Bug #2025 (Backlog): Core: slicing: makes mesocrystal simulation very slow
- Simulation for MesoCrystal (5 rotations and basis made of FormFactorSphereLogNormalRadius with 10 sub-particles) gets...
27 Mar 2018
- 19:07 Documentation #1968 (Resolved): Website: finalize migration to Hugo based website
- 19:07 Documentation #2016 (Resolved): Website: create contact section
26 Mar 2018
- 18:05 Documentation #2017 (Resolved): Website: create about section
- 15:27 Documentation #2022 (Resolved): Website: provide automatic generation of Python example summary
23 Mar 2018
- 13:12 Feature #2023 (Resolved): Provide finite 2d lattice interference function (with position fluctuat...
- 12:52 Documentation #2022 (Resolved): Website: provide automatic generation of Python example summary
- We have to have a table on parent page representing all Python examples of children pages, similarly to what we have ...
22 Mar 2018
- 19:09 Documentation #2015 (Resolved): Website: create download section
- 07:51 Feature #1938 (Resolved): Implement transform from domain for specular instrument
21 Mar 2018
- 17:58 Bug #2021 (Rejected): GUI crash while import python script
- In Release mode GUI crashes on attempt to import python script (see attachment).
In the Debug mode script is importe...
- 13:57 Testing #2020 (Backlog): Test: add functional test of reproducibility of simulation runs
- It would be useful to check if simulation results are reproducible when the same simulation object is run several times.
20 Mar 2018
- 14:33 Bug #2019 (Rejected): Windows build ocassionally fails
- 14:24 Bug #2019 (Rejected): Windows build ocassionally fails
- On TestSaveService.test_saveServiceWithData with the message:
- 13:55 Feature #1964 (Resolved): Provide "fair" unit conversions for specular data (including q-space)
- 10:39 Bug #2007 (Resolved): GUI->Instrument view-> entering floating point numbers
19 Mar 2018
- 16:58 Bug #1993 (Resolved): Plot ticks are not updated if axes changed in real time view
- 12:04 Bug #1993 (Sprint): Plot ticks are not updated if axes changed in real time view
- 16:58 Bug #2008 (Resolved): GUI->Fitting: ROI in experimental data causes NaN fitting parameters
- 12:05 Bug #2008 (Sprint): GUI->Fitting: ROI in experimental data causes NaN fitting parameters
- 14:42 Bug #1998 (Rejected): Wrong number of samples displayed in distribution widget for cosine distrib...
- They are were, just very small. Make sigma_factor=1 and they will appear. Rejecting.
- 14:31 Feature #2018 (Resolved): Revise RealDataItem and the way it handles cropped experimental data
In Core/FitSuite we expect real data to be the same size as the detector.
Later on, FitSuite::getRealData and FitS...
- 10:02 Feature #1964 (Sprint): Provide "fair" unit conversions for specular data (including q-space)
- 09:20 Feature #1937 (Resolved): Implement export-to-Python for specular instrument
Also available in: Atom