From 28 Mar 2018 to 26 Apr 2018
26 Apr 2018
25 Apr 2018
- 17:50 Feature #2026 (Resolved): Provide capability of switching angular axis in DepthProbe to different...
24 Apr 2018
- 16:11 Feature #2043 (Resolved): Implement lattice block particle
- 11:09 Feature #2036 (Resolved): Bring the appearance of specular simulation to compliance with GISAS/Of...
20 Apr 2018
- 14:34 Refactoring #2033 (Resolved): Investigate FitSuite refactoring in the context of external minimizer
19 Apr 2018
- 14:07 Feature #2043 (Resolved): Implement lattice block particle
- This originates from a user request.
18 Apr 2018
- 12:16 Feature #2041: Implement features for the analysis of data from Dulle and Fruhner
- * Create SASSimulation : public Simulation2D
* Create appropriate parameterization of instrument in SASSimulation
- 11:07 Feature #2041 (Resolved): Implement features for the analysis of data from Dulle and Fruhner
- 11:13 Feature #2042 (Resolved): Create and use icon for finite 2d lattice
- 10:04 Refactoring #1987 (Resolved): Replace Qt's foreach with c++ range-based for loop
- 09:11 Documentation #2040 (Resolved): Website: update all fitting tutorials and Python examples to the ...
- 09:11 Feature #2039 (Resolved): Switch all Python fitting examples from FitSuite to the new Minimizer
- 09:10 Refactoring #2038 (Resolved): Refactor Minimizer interface
- 09:07 Refactoring #2033: Investigate FitSuite refactoring in the context of external minimizer
- h3. Summary:
Suggested goals for the future refactoring:
* Get rid from bulky FitSuite/SampleBuilder part of th...
16 Apr 2018
- 18:22 Feature #2023 (Resolved): Provide finite 2d lattice interference function (with position fluctuat...
- 15:58 Refactoring #1954 (Resolved): Use new unit conversions from core in GUI
- 15:57 Feature #2018 (Resolved): Revise RealDataItem and the way it handles cropped experimental data
- 12:41 Bug #2037 (Backlog): Unrealistically high error in parameter determination while fitting specular...
- @FitSpecularBasics.py@ returns correct result (the thickness of sample layers), but the error shown in the report is ...
- 10:23 Feature #2036 (Resolved): Bring the appearance of specular simulation to compliance with GISAS/Of...
- Following deficiencies are observed now in specular simulation job view:
1. Wrong font size of axes' titles
2. No m...
- 09:23 Bug #2035 (Resolved): Specular peak disappears if ROI is set
- Setting ROI for both, spherical and rectangular detectors causes problems with specular peak.
13 Apr 2018
- 19:01 Refactoring #2014 (Resolved): Provide uniform access interface for simulation/fitting results
- SimulationResult renaming will be made later
- 12:14 Refactoring #2014: Provide uniform access interface for simulation/fitting results
- This requires renaming of SimulationResult to, for example, IntensityData
- 09:54 Bug #2034: Formfactor Icosahedron crosses interface boundary
- Icosahedron simulated in DWBA crosses interface boundary even without rotation.
- 08:55 Bug #2034 (New): Formfactor Icosahedron crosses interface boundary
- To reproduce:
1. Take the example RotatedPyramids.py
2. replace line 18 with...
12 Apr 2018
- 17:06 Feature #1675: Get rid of ctypes.addressof in PySampleBuilder
- I found the way to remove ctypes, but in the view of #2033 it might not be necessary at all.
- 16:32 Feature #2030 (Resolved): Provide unit conversions for specular instrument in GUI
11 Apr 2018
- 10:53 Refactoring #2033 (Resolved): Investigate FitSuite refactoring in the context of external minimizer
* Rearrange BornAgain fit machinery so it could support external minimizers (i.e. lmfit).
09 Apr 2018
- 15:26 Refactoring #2032 (Resolved): Update Examples/Demos for Python3
- Examples/Demos still use Python2 print statements, this should be updated.
- 14:18 Refactoring #2031 (Resolved): replace obsolete qt5_use_modules
- According to https://doc.qt.io/qt-5.10/cmake-manual.html, the macro qt5_use_modules is obsolete. It is currently used...
- 10:05 Feature #2030 (Resolved): Provide unit conversions for specular instrument in GUI
- 09:24 Bug #2010 (Resolved): cmake should notify user if eigen3 is not found
- 06:43 Refactoring #2028 (Resolved): Remove the functionality doubled in DepthProbeSimulation from Specu...
05 Apr 2018
- 18:09 Testing #2027 (Resolved): Provide functional test + example for depth probe simulation
- 13:15 Feature #926 (Rejected): Provide evanescent wave python example
- Will be solved in #2027
- 13:10 Bug #2029 (Resolved): Unit convertion bug when ROI is set
04 Apr 2018
- 18:24 Documentation #2002 (Resolved): Website: port all release letters
- 10:09 Bug #2029 (Resolved): Unit convertion bug when ROI is set
See attached image and file.
This is a modification of RectangularDetector.py user example.
There are 5 plots o...
03 Apr 2018
- 18:14 Refactoring #2028 (Resolved): Remove the functionality doubled in DepthProbeSimulation from Specu...
- 18:11 Testing #2027 (Resolved): Provide functional test + example for depth probe simulation
- 18:10 Feature #2026 (Resolved): Provide capability of switching angular axis in DepthProbe to different...
- It should be also possible to switch depth axis into bins or nanometers
- 18:07 Feature #2006 (Resolved): Core: implement instrument type for depth probes (evanescent wave)
- 16:48 Bug #2025 (Backlog): Slicing machinery makes mesocrystal simulation very slow
- Simulation for MesoCrystal (5 rotations and basis made of FormFactorSphereLogNormalRadius with 10 sub-particles) gets...
Also available in: Atom