From 15 Apr 2018 to 14 May 2018
14 May 2018
- 18:48 Bug #2049 (Resolved): GUI-> Crash on Instrument->Clone
- 11:04 Bug #2049 (Sprint): GUI-> Crash on Instrument->Clone
- 18:24 Refactoring #2050 (Backlog): Remove dependence of SessionModel::copyItem on XML serialization
- Currently SessionModel::copyItem uses SessionXML to generate a copy of a SessionItem and its children. However, in so...
- 08:22 Configuration #2048 (Resolved): Get rid of CMAKE_LIBRARY_PATH
- 08:21 Configuration #2048 (Sprint): Get rid of CMAKE_LIBRARY_PATH
11 May 2018
- 15:07 Bug #2049 (Resolved): GUI-> Crash on Instrument->Clone
- To reproduce:
1. Start GUI, import some experimental data (for example a file in ...
09 May 2018
- 21:51 Configuration #2048 (Resolved): Get rid of CMAKE_LIBRARY_PATH
- Seems that CMAKE_LIBRARY_PATH is used only during installation process to access libfftw3-3.dll and libtiff.dll. Is i...
08 May 2018
07 May 2018
- 09:56 Refactoring #2045 (Resolved): Verify and possibly correct QQuaternion construction from our Euler...
04 May 2018
- 08:47 Feature #2047 (Resolved): Fix compilation failures if fftw3, libtiff or Python are static.
If Python, libtiff or fftw3 are present on the system only in static versions, then CMake configuration passes succ...
03 May 2018
- 12:08 Feature #2046 (Backlog): Provide defense against running Python script with wrong version of Pyth...
Common mistake from the user:
* compile BornAgain against Python3
* run Python example using default system int...
02 May 2018
- 18:29 Refactoring #2045 (Resolved): Verify and possibly correct QQuaternion construction from our Euler...
27 Apr 2018
- 16:03 Bug #2044 (Resolved): Users cannot see python functions' descriptions, jump to their definitions ...
- Because the directory @BornAgainInstallationDirectory/python@ included in interpretor dependencies does not contain a...
- 15:12 Bug #1975 (Rejected): Failed to import numpy on Windows (in virtual environment)
- This error reproduced both on linux and windows, given numpy not installed in virtual environment (the message looks ...
- 13:55 Bug #1975: Failed to import numpy on Windows (in virtual environment)
- -The error is reproduced under linux-
26 Apr 2018
25 Apr 2018
- 17:50 Feature #2026 (Resolved): Provide capability of switching angular axis in DepthProbe to different...
24 Apr 2018
- 16:11 Feature #2043 (Resolved): Implement lattice block particle
- 11:09 Feature #2036 (Resolved): Bring the appearance of specular simulation to compliance with GISAS/Of...
20 Apr 2018
- 14:34 Refactoring #2033 (Resolved): Investigate FitSuite refactoring in the context of external minimizer
19 Apr 2018
- 14:07 Feature #2043 (Resolved): Implement lattice block particle
- This originates from a user request.
18 Apr 2018
- 12:16 Feature #2041: Implement features for the analysis of data from Dulle and Fruhner
- * Create SASSimulation : public Simulation2D
* Create appropriate parameterization of instrument in SASSimulation
- 11:07 Feature #2041 (Resolved): Implement features for the analysis of data from Dulle and Fruhner
- 11:13 Feature #2042 (Resolved): Create and use icon for finite 2d lattice
- 10:04 Refactoring #1987 (Resolved): Replace Qt's foreach with c++ range-based for loop
- 09:11 Documentation #2040 (Resolved): Website: update all fitting tutorials and Python examples to the ...
- 09:11 Feature #2039 (Resolved): Switch all Python fitting examples from FitSuite to the new Minimizer
- 09:10 Refactoring #2038 (Resolved): Refactor Minimizer interface
- 09:07 Refactoring #2033: Investigate FitSuite refactoring in the context of external minimizer
- h3. Summary:
Suggested goals for the future refactoring:
* Get rid from bulky FitSuite/SampleBuilder part of th...
16 Apr 2018
- 18:22 Feature #2023 (Resolved): Provide finite 2d lattice interference function (with position fluctuat...
- 15:58 Refactoring #1954 (Resolved): Use new unit conversions from core in GUI
- 15:57 Feature #2018 (Resolved): Revise RealDataItem and the way it handles cropped experimental data
- 12:41 Bug #2037 (Backlog): Unrealistically high error in parameter determination while fitting specular...
- @FitSpecularBasics.py@ returns correct result (the thickness of sample layers), but the error shown in the report is ...
- 10:23 Feature #2036 (Resolved): Bring the appearance of specular simulation to compliance with GISAS/Of...
- Following deficiencies are observed now in specular simulation job view:
1. Wrong font size of axes' titles
2. No m...
- 09:23 Bug #2035 (Resolved): Specular peak disappears if ROI is set
- Setting ROI for both, spherical and rectangular detectors causes problems with specular peak.
Also available in: Atom