From 19 Apr 2018 to 18 May 2018
18 May 2018
17 May 2018
- 18:29 Bug #2054 (Resolved): InterferenceFunction2DLattice handles integration over xi wrongly
- 10:44 Bug #2053 (Resolved): GUI (Win) whitespaces are missing in saved projection ascii file
- Reported by windows10 user. I was not able to reproduce it on linux.
1. choose one of the predefine...
- 10:15 Refactoring #2052 (Resolved): Consider switching to C++17
- Since it has quite a few nice features: if constexpr, string views and improvements to standard library
16 May 2018
- 11:50 Feature #2051 (Resolved): Provide loading and using from GUI 1D real data
- 09:36 Bug #2044 (Resolved): Users cannot see python functions' descriptions, jump to their definitions ...
14 May 2018
- 18:48 Bug #2049 (Resolved): GUI-> Crash on Instrument->Clone
- 11:04 Bug #2049 (Sprint): GUI-> Crash on Instrument->Clone
- 18:24 Refactoring #2050 (Backlog): Remove dependence of SessionModel::copyItem on XML serialization
- Currently SessionModel::copyItem uses SessionXML to generate a copy of a SessionItem and its children. However, in so...
- 08:22 Configuration #2048 (Resolved): Get rid of CMAKE_LIBRARY_PATH
- 08:21 Configuration #2048 (Sprint): Get rid of CMAKE_LIBRARY_PATH
11 May 2018
- 15:07 Bug #2049 (Resolved): GUI-> Crash on Instrument->Clone
- To reproduce:
1. Start GUI, import some experimental data (for example a file in ...
09 May 2018
- 21:51 Configuration #2048 (Resolved): Get rid of CMAKE_LIBRARY_PATH
- Seems that CMAKE_LIBRARY_PATH is used only during installation process to access libfftw3-3.dll and libtiff.dll. Is i...
08 May 2018
07 May 2018
- 09:56 Refactoring #2045 (Resolved): Verify and possibly correct QQuaternion construction from our Euler...
04 May 2018
- 08:47 Feature #2047 (Resolved): Fix compilation failures if fftw3, libtiff or Python are static.
If Python, libtiff or fftw3 are present on the system only in static versions, then CMake configuration passes succ...
03 May 2018
- 12:08 Feature #2046 (Backlog): Provide defense against running Python script with wrong version of Pyth...
Common mistake from the user:
* compile BornAgain against Python3
* run Python example using default system int...
02 May 2018
- 18:29 Refactoring #2045 (Resolved): Verify and possibly correct QQuaternion construction from our Euler...
27 Apr 2018
- 16:03 Bug #2044 (Resolved): Users cannot see python functions' descriptions, jump to their definitions ...
- Because the directory @BornAgainInstallationDirectory/python@ included in interpretor dependencies does not contain a...
- 15:12 Bug #1975 (Rejected): Failed to import numpy on Windows (in virtual environment)
- This error reproduced both on linux and windows, given numpy not installed in virtual environment (the message looks ...
- 13:55 Bug #1975: Failed to import numpy on Windows (in virtual environment)
- -The error is reproduced under linux-
26 Apr 2018
25 Apr 2018
- 17:50 Feature #2026 (Resolved): Provide capability of switching angular axis in DepthProbe to different...
24 Apr 2018
- 16:11 Feature #2043 (Resolved): Implement lattice block particle
- 11:09 Feature #2036 (Resolved): Bring the appearance of specular simulation to compliance with GISAS/Of...
20 Apr 2018
- 14:34 Refactoring #2033 (Resolved): Investigate FitSuite refactoring in the context of external minimizer
19 Apr 2018
- 14:07 Feature #2043 (Resolved): Implement lattice block particle
- This originates from a user request.
Also available in: Atom