From 26 Apr 2018 to 25 May 2018
25 May 2018
- 09:12 Documentation #2059 (Resolved): Revise all Python examples
* Revise Python examples on website
* Provide mechanism for synchronizing examples' scripts/images on website
24 May 2018
- 17:17 Feature #2058 (Backlog): Core: compute Poisson error estimate for experimental real data
- 14:03 Feature #2041: Implement features for the analysis of data from Dulle and Fruhner
- This process is already underway. Discussion with the SASView team at Soragna will provide us with more information o...
- 13:43 Documentation #2057 (Resolved): Update "Importing experimental data" tutorial
- 12:41 Feature #2056 (Backlog): GUI: Restore MaterialPropertyController
For the moment MaterialPropertyController updates SampleModel with material properties only when working through Ma...
- 12:25 Documentation #2001 (Resolved): Website: port "functionality overview" to Hugo
23 May 2018
- 15:55 Bug #2021 (Rejected): GUI crash while import python script
- 15:43 Bug #2053 (Resolved): GUI (Win) whitespaces are missing in saved projection ascii file
- 15:32 Feature #1675 (Rejected): Get rid of ctypes.addressof in PySampleBuilder
- 11:39 Refactoring #2031 (Resolved): replace obsolete qt5_use_modules
- 10:43 Refactoring #2031 (Sprint): replace obsolete qt5_use_modules
22 May 2018
- 18:36 Bug #1997 (Resolved): GUI: fit view shows experimental/simulated data in different scale
- 17:22 Bug #2035 (Resolved): Specular peak disappears if ROI is set
- 10:10 Bug #2035 (Sprint): Specular peak disappears if ROI is set
- 14:13 Bug #2055 (Rejected): BornAgain cannot fit multiple datasets if sample is created with sample bui...
18 May 2018
17 May 2018
- 18:29 Bug #2054 (Resolved): InterferenceFunction2DLattice handles integration over xi wrongly
- 10:44 Bug #2053 (Resolved): GUI (Win) whitespaces are missing in saved projection ascii file
- Reported by windows10 user. I was not able to reproduce it on linux.
1. choose one of the predefine...
- 10:15 Refactoring #2052 (Resolved): Consider switching to C++17
- Since it has quite a few nice features: if constexpr, string views and improvements to standard library
16 May 2018
- 11:50 Feature #2051 (Resolved): Provide loading and using from GUI 1D real data
- 09:36 Bug #2044 (Resolved): Users cannot see python functions' descriptions, jump to their definitions ...
14 May 2018
- 18:48 Bug #2049 (Resolved): GUI-> Crash on Instrument->Clone
- 11:04 Bug #2049 (Sprint): GUI-> Crash on Instrument->Clone
- 18:24 Refactoring #2050 (Backlog): GUI: SessionModel::copyItem: remove dependence on XML serialization
- Currently SessionModel::copyItem uses SessionXML to generate a copy of a SessionItem and its children. However, in so...
- 08:22 Configuration #2048 (Resolved): Get rid of CMAKE_LIBRARY_PATH
- 08:21 Configuration #2048 (Sprint): Get rid of CMAKE_LIBRARY_PATH
11 May 2018
- 15:07 Bug #2049 (Resolved): GUI-> Crash on Instrument->Clone
- To reproduce:
1. Start GUI, import some experimental data (for example a file in ...
09 May 2018
- 21:51 Configuration #2048 (Resolved): Get rid of CMAKE_LIBRARY_PATH
- Seems that CMAKE_LIBRARY_PATH is used only during installation process to access libfftw3-3.dll and libtiff.dll. Is i...
08 May 2018
07 May 2018
- 09:56 Refactoring #2045 (Resolved): Verify and possibly correct QQuaternion construction from our Euler...
04 May 2018
- 08:47 Feature #2047 (Resolved): Fix compilation failures if fftw3, libtiff or Python are static.
If Python, libtiff or fftw3 are present on the system only in static versions, then CMake configuration passes succ...
03 May 2018
- 12:08 Feature #2046 (Rejected): Provide defense against running Python script with wrong version of Pyt...
Common mistake from the user:
* compile BornAgain against Python3
* run Python example using default system int...
02 May 2018
- 18:29 Refactoring #2045 (Resolved): Verify and possibly correct QQuaternion construction from our Euler...
27 Apr 2018
- 16:03 Bug #2044 (Resolved): Users cannot see python functions' descriptions, jump to their definitions ...
- Because the directory @BornAgainInstallationDirectory/python@ included in interpretor dependencies does not contain a...
- 15:12 Bug #1975 (Rejected): Failed to import numpy on Windows (in virtual environment)
- This error reproduced both on linux and windows, given numpy not installed in virtual environment (the message looks ...
- 13:55 Bug #1975: Failed to import numpy on Windows (in virtual environment)
- -The error is reproduced under linux-
26 Apr 2018
Also available in: Atom