From 22 May 2018 to 20 Jun 2018
20 Jun 2018
- 18:44 Refactoring #2038 (Resolved): Refactor Minimizer interface
- 18:44 Refactoring #2078 (Resolved): Switch FitSuite to the new minimizer kernel
- 18:22 Refactoring #2097 (Resolved): 3D view: create PrototypeController to speed up 3D view when number...
* Implement PrototypeController and unit tests
* It will take care of Core formfactors creation outside of tight loop
- 12:14 Refactoring #2080 (Resolved): Refactor computation machinery
- 12:11 Refactoring #2096 (Resolved): Simplify interference function strategy implementation
- Make this as reusable as possible (for Born appr.)
- 11:56 Feature #2095 (Resolved): Enable averaged layer materials for all IComputations
- 11:54 Feature #2094 (Backlog): Polarized: allow magnetic scattering for all IComputations
- 09:26 Refactoring #2093 (Backlog): GUI: plots: create prototype of universal 1D, 2D plot machinery
For the moment we have IntensityDataItem and SpecularDataItem which are used to plot 1D and 2D results of simulatio...
- 08:59 Bug #2092 (Resolved): GUI: Top level thickness error
- To reproduce:
1. Start BornAgain GUI
2. Pull the 'Multilayer with correlated roughness' example
3. Delete the top ...
19 Jun 2018
18 Jun 2018
- 14:11 Bug #2091 (Rejected): Memory leak in ColorMap
- Seems to be caused either by m_colorScale or by m_colorBarLayout
To reproduce the leak:
1. Run BornAgain with m...
15 Jun 2018
- 19:41 Bug #2090 (Backlog): GUI: Fitting history is wiped out after switching to another view and back
- Fit flow data is removed after switching to another job/tab/view and back. Fitting results are still present.
- 15:02 Refactoring #2089 (Rejected): Extract calculation of region maps out of IComputationTerm
- The current implementation makes it very hard to support average layers in DepthProfile or Specular computations with...
- 13:11 Feature #2082 (Resolved): 3D view: implement 1D interference function
14 Jun 2018
- 17:37 Documentation #2088 (Rejected): Website: remove links to external css
To make site truly local we have to copy external css dependencies to the site's assets directory.
Then it will be...
- 17:35 Documentation #2087 (Backlog): Website: provide "description" and "keywords" meta information
- 15:12 Feature #2071 (Resolved): 3D view: profile 3D view for performance when number of particles is large
Seems that the method RealSpaceBuilder::populateParticle() is one of the source of slow performance.
It is called ...
- 14:09 Feature #2071 (Sprint): 3D view: profile 3D view for performance when number of particles is large
- 14:25 Feature #2086 (Backlog): GUI: introduce extended distribution editor for ParticleDistributionItem
* Make same widget as for BeamWavelength (extended distribution viewer) available for ParticleDistributionItem.
- 14:24 Feature #2085 (Backlog): 3DView: move time consuming operations in a thread
* Put everything heavy in a thread
> See FitWorker and FitWorkerLauncher
* Make a "busy" sign, showing that 3D vi...
- 14:19 Feature #2084 (Resolved): 3D view: implement mesocrystal
- 14:16 Feature #2083 (Resolved): 3D view: provide selective view update
3D view shouldn't update itself on simple item move on QGraphicsScene. Could be easily achived by filtering on P_XP...
- 14:10 Feature #2082 (Resolved): 3D view: implement 1D interference function
- 13:53 Documentation #2081 (Resolved): Update documentation related to reflectometry and depth probe
- Online documentation related to reflectometry is outdated (or at least incomplete) to the moment.
Following changes ...
- 13:40 Refactoring #2080 (Resolved): Refactor computation machinery
- Currently, IComputation and IComputationTerm hierarchies contain a bit of code dept. Moving to a more functional appr...
13 Jun 2018
- 16:58 Feature #2079 (Resolved): Introduce SimulationBuilder and refactor FitSuite accordingly
* Introduce SimulationBuilder
* Get rid from MultiLayerBuilder in Simulation
* Implement new FitSuite::addSimulat...
- 16:50 Feature #2039 (Sprint): Switch all Python fitting examples from FitSuite to the new Minimizer
- 13:14 Feature #2039 (Backlog): Switch all Python fitting examples from FitSuite to the new Minimizer
- 16:46 Refactoring #2078 (Resolved): Switch FitSuite to the new minimizer kernel
- 16:44 Documentation #2077 (Rejected): Update ParticleDistribution tutorial
- 16:43 Feature #1019 (Sprint): Extend GUI ParticleDistribution with linked parameters
- Damn, it's 3 years old. And was moved from sprint to sprint infinite amount of times. Will do it.
- 13:15 Feature #1019 (Backlog): Extend GUI ParticleDistribution with linked parameters
- 16:38 Bug #2076 (Resolved): Beam distribution editors are not updating on parameter change
* Go to instrument view, call "Extended distribution viewer" for beam wavelength.
* Switch from monochromatic to G...
- 16:29 Feature #2070 (Sprint): 3D view: modify default particle density of GUI examples to look reasonab...
- 16:27 Documentation #2075 (Resolved): Fix interference function tutorials in the part of the "decay len...
- * Decay length should be displayed/described differently in 1D/2D tutorials
- 14:35 Documentation #2074 (Resolved): Website: switch bornagainproject.org to GitHub
- 13:19 Feature #2073 (Rejected): Define objectives for Sprint 38
- The main goal for Sprint 38 is to make a release-1.13.0 on July, 24.
It will contain following issues:
h5. Make c...
- 13:18 Refactoring #1476 (Backlog): Revise installation directory structure under Linux
- 13:18 Refactoring #1731 (Backlog): Reduce number of TODOs in code
- 13:17 Refactoring #1990 (Backlog): Code organisation: Remove duplicate type definitions in BornAgainNam...
- 13:17 Refactoring #2050 (Backlog): GUI: SessionModel::copyItem: remove dependence on XML serialization
- 13:17 Documentation #1831 (Backlog): Add top cap removal parameterization to documentation of truncated...
- 13:17 Documentation #1999 (Backlog): Cleanup redmine wiki
- 13:17 Documentation #2003 (Backlog): Website: integrate doxygen generated API to Hugo
- 13:16 Documentation #2004 (Backlog): Website: style doxygen generated API to the new website
- 13:16 Documentation #2013 (Backlog): Example to create: project file with 'real' data and web tutorial ...
- 13:15 Feature #907 (Backlog): Example to create: MesoCrystal tutorial
- 13:15 Feature #1988 (Backlog): Fit: Propagate best fit parameter values to parameter tree and fit param...
- 13:15 Feature #1992 (Backlog): GUI: RealTimeView: revise
- 13:14 Feature #1994 (Backlog): Units: Enable automatic conversion of parameter values/limits between GU...
- 13:14 Feature #2000 (Backlog): CMake: Linux installation: use rpath for our own binaries
- 13:13 Feature #2058 (Backlog): Core: compute Poisson error estimate for experimental real data
- 13:13 Feature #2067 (Backlog): Python utils: enhance functionality for reflectometry plotting
- 13:12 Bug #1984 (Backlog): GUI: collaps/expand arrows on InstrumentView are too big on Mac
- 13:12 Bug #2025 (Backlog): Core: slicing: makes mesocrystal simulation very slow
- 13:12 Bug #2037 (Backlog): Fit: Unrealistically high error estimate (while fitting specular signal)
12 Jun 2018
- 16:11 Documentation #2072 (Backlog): Artwork: provide favicon for new website
- 15:31 Bug #2068 (Resolved): Missing analyzer direction in GUI
- 15:10 Bug #2069 (Resolved): Loading GUI first time takes 30 minutes
- 11:50 Documentation #1742 (Rejected): Website should provide link to GitHub issue tracker. Close forum ...
11 Jun 2018
- 10:47 Bug #2055 (Backlog): BornAgain cannot fit multiple datasets if sample is created with sample buil...
- Due to sample builder being passed to Simulation as a pointer, the wildcard mechanism fails to properly link pointers...
- 10:18 Feature #2071 (Resolved): 3D view: profile 3D view for performance when number of particles is large
- 10:16 Feature #2070 (Resolved): 3D view: modify default particle density of GUI examples to look reason...
* Since GUI drag-and-drop examples are made of Core standard geometries, one have to update particle distribution t...
07 Jun 2018
- 10:01 Bug #2069 (Resolved): Loading GUI first time takes 30 minutes
- On MacOS, this behaviour was reported by Wojtek
04 Jun 2018
03 Jun 2018
- 23:57 Feature #2067 (Backlog): Python utils: enhance functionality for reflectometry plotting
- All the utilities are defined in plot_utils.py
1. plot_specular_simulation_result should be able to handle several...
30 May 2018
- 17:53 Feature #2066 (Backlog): Installer: MacOS: cleanup dmg installer from unnecessary Qt libraries
- 17:52 Documentation #2057 (Resolved): Update "Importing experimental data" tutorial
- 09:54 Documentation #2005 (Resolved): Website: switch bornagainproject.org to the new website
29 May 2018
- 15:26 Feature #2065 (Rejected): Enable roi for off-specular instrument
- Currently one can set a roi on off-spec data, but simulation will crash
- 14:24 Bug #2064 (Backlog): GUI: plots: weird behaviour when equalizing plots
- 1. When selecting two plots with Shift, the first plot clicked will disappear. After switching to the another plot an...
- 13:23 Bug #2062: Saving data to "Untitled" directory on win
- It would make much more sense to save into something like "BornAgainData" or something like that
- 13:18 Bug #2062 (Rejected): Saving data to "Untitled" directory on win
28 May 2018
- 18:12 Documentation #1952 (Resolved): Update "Accessing simulation results" tutorial
- 16:48 Bug #2061 (Resolved): Prevent RealSpaceDialog from making the GUI crash
- 13:17 Bug #2061 (Resolved): Prevent RealSpaceDialog from making the GUI crash
- 12:52 Bug #2060 (Resolved): RealSpaceDialog doesn't stay on top on Mac
- 11:51 Bug #2060 (Resolved): RealSpaceDialog doesn't stay on top on Mac
- 12:51 Feature #2042 (Resolved): Create and use icon for finite 2d lattice
- 11:49 Documentation #2059 (Resolved): Revise all Python examples
25 May 2018
- 09:12 Documentation #2059 (Resolved): Revise all Python examples
* Revise Python examples on website
* Provide mechanism for synchronizing examples' scripts/images on website
24 May 2018
- 17:17 Feature #2058 (Backlog): Core: compute Poisson error estimate for experimental real data
- 14:03 Feature #2041: Implement features for the analysis of data from Dulle and Fruhner
- This process is already underway. Discussion with the SASView team at Soragna will provide us with more information o...
- 13:43 Documentation #2057 (Resolved): Update "Importing experimental data" tutorial
- 12:41 Feature #2056 (Backlog): GUI: Restore MaterialPropertyController
For the moment MaterialPropertyController updates SampleModel with material properties only when working through Ma...
- 12:25 Documentation #2001 (Resolved): Website: port "functionality overview" to Hugo
23 May 2018
- 15:55 Bug #2021 (Rejected): GUI crash while import python script
- 15:43 Bug #2053 (Resolved): GUI (Win) whitespaces are missing in saved projection ascii file
- 15:32 Feature #1675 (Rejected): Get rid of ctypes.addressof in PySampleBuilder
- 11:39 Refactoring #2031 (Resolved): replace obsolete qt5_use_modules
- 10:43 Refactoring #2031 (Sprint): replace obsolete qt5_use_modules
22 May 2018
- 18:36 Bug #1997 (Resolved): GUI: fit view shows experimental/simulated data in different scale
- 17:22 Bug #2035 (Resolved): Specular peak disappears if ROI is set
- 10:10 Bug #2035 (Sprint): Specular peak disappears if ROI is set
- 14:13 Bug #2055 (Rejected): BornAgain cannot fit multiple datasets if sample is created with sample bui...
Also available in: Atom