From 30 Aug 2018 to 28 Sep 2018
28 Sep 2018
- 16:37 Bug #2179 (Resolved): Saving and loading txt image in GUI causes rotation
- To reproduce:
-run a gisas simulation
-save the result as a txt file
-import the txt file
- 15:30 Documentation #2178 (Resolved): Website: add screenshot of 3D view to gallery
- 14:30 Feature #2177 (Resolved): Employ PointwiseAxis in the GUI for SpecularSimulations
- It should include save/load functionality and export to python mechanism
- 14:24 Documentation #2175: Website: provide date and navigation element for news page
- Additional request from Joachim: provide latest news on main page.
- 11:00 Documentation #2175 (Resolved): Website: provide date and navigation element for news page
When I open specific news item on a web page, like announcement of BornAgain school,
I don't see the date, when ne...
- 14:21 Bug #2176 (Resolved): No plot updates during fitting anymore
- 12:48 Bug #2176 (Resolved): No plot updates during fitting anymore
- Run any fit in GUI. Plots are not updated
- 12:28 Bug #2169 (Resolved): Application crash on fitting job
- 12:27 Bug #2172 (Resolved): Fit flow widget doesn't update after fit re-launch
27 Sep 2018
- 18:37 Feature #2174 (Resolved): Implement HCP and BCT lattice factory funtions
- 10:18 Feature #2174 (Resolved): Implement HCP and BCT lattice factory funtions
- 14:02 Feature #2073 (Rejected): Define objectives for Sprint 38
- 12:59 Bug #2171 (Resolved): Application crash on switch between fitting and simulation jobs for specula...
- 12:59 Feature #2155 (Resolved): Create and deploy PointwiseAxis for SpecularSimulation
- 09:17 Bug #2173 (Resolved): Inconsistent behavior of dock widgets between sample view and job view
- Detaching dock widgets in job view will make them visible also after switching to other views. This is not the case f...
- 09:15 Bug #2170 (Resolved): Widget sizes are reset to default values during fit in GUI
26 Sep 2018
- 14:52 Bug #2172 (Resolved): Fit flow widget doesn't update after fit re-launch
- 13:53 Bug #2171 (Resolved): Application crash on switch between fitting and simulation jobs for specula...
- 11:23 Bug #2170 (Resolved): Widget sizes are reset to default values during fit in GUI
- This is especially annoying during demo's with small screen layouts.
- 11:19 Bug #2128 (Rejected): Distributed parameter: "None" -- Gives wrong error message
- Can't reproduce. Issue might be related to extreme parameter values, producing under/overflows.
25 Sep 2018
- 18:09 Bug #2169 (Resolved): Application crash on fitting job
* create sample Cylinders and Prisms, made simulation, save real data out of it
* Prepare fitting job with the sam...
- 17:52 Bug #2091 (Rejected): Memory leak in ColorMap
- Tried several times, can't reproduce. Let's see if it reappears after rejecting.
- 17:37 Documentation #2166 (Resolved): Put BornAgain API on website
- 15:59 Bug #2161 (Resolved): Cancel of runnig job doesn't work properly
- 15:59 Bug #2162 (Resolved): Jobs which was autosaved during the run stays in running state after projec...
- 15:59 Bug #2168 (Resolved): Autosave leads to the GUI crash at certain conditions
- 11:24 Bug #2168 (Resolved): Autosave leads to the GUI crash at certain conditions
Seems that I managed to crash it on Linux and my stack coincide with the stack earlier reported by Marina on MacOS....
- 14:10 Bug #2146 (Resolved): GUI: back compatibility broken
- 12:28 Bug #2167: Application crash on attempt to load txt.gz file from GUI
- My fault, sorry -- A cast of a char-to-int was made instead of char-to-unsigned.
Now I've corrected it in my CsvImpo...
24 Sep 2018
- 15:05 Bug #2167: Application crash on attempt to load txt.gz file from GUI
- Found the same while trying to load corrupted *.int.gz file
First, it tries to read in ImportDataUtils::ImportData...
- 10:51 Bug #2167 (Resolved): Application crash on attempt to load txt.gz file from GUI
- To reproduce:
1. Open BornAgain GUI
2. Switch to import view
3. Import file mg6a_Merged.txt.gz (attached)
- 12:45 Bug #2153 (Rejected): 3D view crashes on rotated 1D interference function
- Can't reproduce on Mac and Linux on latest nightly. Valgrind shows everything OK. Must be cured already on the way fr...
21 Sep 2018
- 10:51 Documentation #2166 (Resolved): Put BornAgain API on website
- 10:24 Feature #2164: Import edf format for scattering data
- Found this repository
- 10:22 Feature #2165 (Rejected): Consider disabling x,y offset in ParticleItem menu when they do not aff...
- Ok, then rejecting.
I just thought how to alleviate user's confusion. We have answered on (x,y)-behavior question qu...
20 Sep 2018
- 15:36 Feature #2165: Consider disabling x,y offset in ParticleItem menu when they do not affect scatter...
- It's a lot more complex than enabling it for ParticleComposition. One can define a lattice of simple basic particles ...
- 15:22 Feature #2165 (Rejected): Consider disabling x,y offset in ParticleItem menu when they do not aff...
* Enable only in the context of ParticleComposition?
- 15:06 Feature #2164 (Backlog): Import edf format for scattering data
- 11:27 Configuration #2163 (Resolved): move prepackaged Windows libraries from redmine/attachments to sr...
- In .appveyor.yml, we wget http://apps.jcns.fz-juelich.de/redmine/attachments/download/348/local_x64.zip.
If I unde...
19 Sep 2018
- 17:11 Bug #2162 (Resolved): Jobs which was autosaved during the run stays in running state after projec...
* Start new project, save
* Create long running job to give autosave a chance
* Make GUI crashing during job run
- 17:00 Bug #2161 (Resolved): Cancel of runnig job doesn't work properly
* Create a job which will run several seconds
* Try to cancel it
* Job will not react on cancel button and will r...
- 16:06 Feature #2160 (Backlog): Consider mask editor to be invoked from instrument view
In old times we had the possibility to invoke mask editor from Instrument View (detector properties).
This was h...
- 15:11 Feature #2159 (Backlog): Improve 3D view appearance when particle size is large
Camera default position is tuned for small particle size. Should be revised for large objects.
* Create two laye...
- 13:56 Documentation #2158 (Backlog): Extend website with nightly builds to accomodate for early testers
- 13:35 Feature #2157 (Backlog): Implement silver behenate example
After implementation of finite crystals consider implementing "silver behenate" user example.
It would be nice to ...
18 Sep 2018
- 11:39 Feature #2156 (Resolved): Implement finite crystals
- They will be defined by a basic particle shape, a 3d lattice structure and number of lattice cells in each direction.
- 09:44 Feature #2155 (Resolved): Create and deploy PointwiseAxis for SpecularSimulation
17 Sep 2018
- 18:14 Feature #2154 (Resolved): Observations made during GISAS 2018 school at Bayreuth
* Constant crashes of GUI on the end of long simulation.
> Probably was already fixed by Walter (autosave machiner...
- 17:35 Bug #2153 (Rejected): 3D view crashes on rotated 1D interference function
* Create sample as on screenshot.
> 1D interference function and box, default parameters
- 12:11 Bug #2152 (Backlog): Project build fail if OpenGL is not accessible
- 1. To enable OpenGL it is required to install the following pacakges:...
14 Sep 2018
- 15:03 Feature #2150 (Resolved): Slow down zooming speed of Real Space Viewer on Mac
- 13:25 Feature #2150 (Resolved): Slow down zooming speed of Real Space Viewer on Mac
- 13:59 Bug #2151 (Rejected): Import Intensity File - dialog opens behind BornAgain main window.
- When the import button is clicked for the first time, the "Open Intensity File" dialog opens as expected --in front o...
- 13:25 Bug #2148 (Resolved): GUI: Crash on autosave
- 11:06 Bug #2149 (Resolved): GUI crash when switching activity
13 Sep 2018
- 17:40 Bug #2149 (Resolved): GUI crash when switching activity
- To reproduce:
- create two simulation jobs
- switch to fitting activity and enable joblist
- delete all jobs from ...
- 16:45 Bug #2148 (Sprint): GUI: Crash on autosave
- 15:34 Bug #2148 (Resolved): GUI: Crash on autosave
- 1. Start BornAgain GUI, load the attached project
2. Run simulation, wait
BornAgain crashes with the message:
- 14:29 Feature #2147 (Resolved): Functionality improvements for the new fitting engine
- After rewriting one of reflectometry fitting scripts for new fitting machinery, it seems that
the engine requires se...
- 11:27 Bug #2143 (Resolved): Project file with failed simulation job complains during loading
- 11:26 Bug #2146 (Sprint): GUI: back compatibility broken
- 11:26 Bug #2146 (Resolved): GUI: back compatibility broken
- 11:09 Bug #2146 (Resolved): GUI: back compatibility broken
- GUI is not able any more to load the project saved in the last release version. The error message is:...
12 Sep 2018
- 14:40 Feature #2145 (Backlog): Enable different axis units for plots in FitObserver
- 12:53 Documentation #2144 (Backlog): Add information on website for graded layer approximation
11 Sep 2018
- 15:50 Bug #2143 (Resolved): Project file with failed simulation job complains during loading
- To reproduce this issue:
Create a new project
Use "Cylinders and prisms" example
Rotate the prisms around the Y-ax...
- 15:43 Bug #2139 (Resolved): Inconsistent impact of Euler rotation on simulation/3D view
- The reason was a wrong translation between Euler angles and the corresponding rotation matrices
- 15:22 Feature #2141: Allow for SLD fitting in GUI
* First implement #2142
* Then implement #2102
* Then this one
- 15:21 Feature #2102: GUI: switch fitting in GUI from FitSuite to FitObjective
* GUI should run fitting via FitObjective
> ... and pass callable which will construct sample via TransformToDomai...
- 15:13 Feature #2142 (Resolved): Allow material tuning in real time view
* Create MaterialItemContainer to hold MaterialItem's
* Let JobItem hold MaterialItemContainer
> On JobItem const...
- 14:34 Feature #2140 (Resolved): Rewrite lines_of_code script to not to rely on ROOT
06 Sep 2018
- 23:08 Feature #2141 (Resolved): Allow for SLD fitting in GUI
- Fitting SLD is in high demand by users
- 23:06 Bug #2122 (Resolved): GUI: after fitting completion non-optimal result is drawn
- 05:08 Feature #2140 (Resolved): Rewrite lines_of_code script to not to rely on ROOT
Number of lines of code is the most demonstrated plot in our presentations.
We need to rewrite lines_of_code.py sc...
- 05:06 Refactoring #1486 (Sprint): GUI: refactor SampleView
- Adding to the current sprint (may be moved to the next one).
During conference I have realized that we need better...
- 03:19 Bug #2139 (Resolved): Inconsistent impact of Euler rotation on simulation/3D view
I would like to simulate cylinders lying on substrate and rotated by 45 around Z of the sample. For that I have to ...
05 Sep 2018
- 10:35 Feature #2138 (Resolved): 3D view: side/top view switch should take in the account size of the sa...
If you make sample big enough (by pressing "enlarge") several times, and then select top view, the camera will be p...
Also available in: Atom