From 11 Sep 2018 to 10 Oct 2018
10 Oct 2018
- 13:43 Bug #2167 (Resolved): Application crash on attempt to load txt.gz file from GUI
- 13:27 Refactoring #2137 (Resolved): Import data assistant minor changes
- 11:31 Feature #2195 (Resolved): Necessary amendments to ImportDataAssistant
- Import assistant functionality should be revised:
1. There are to items in the context menu - "Use single column a...
- 11:27 Feature #2194 (Resolved): Handle native coordinates and units from imported user data in RealData...
- 09:10 Feature #2193 (Resolved): Import order and priority
- Currently import data assistant is unconditionally opened on import 1d data action,
neglecting BornAgain ability to ...
- 07:47 Envelope task #2192 (Archived): 1D data import functionality
- This issue embraces a collection of tasks related to importing 1D user data.
Team members are invited to discuss/add...
08 Oct 2018
- 11:14 Feature #2191 (Backlog): Provide python example for lamellar structure
* Lamellar structures, being one of the phase state of block copolymers, appears all the time in soft matter studie...
- 10:04 Bug #2173 (Sprint): Inconsistent behavior of dock widgets between sample view and job view
- 09:36 Feature #2085 (Backlog): 3D view: move time consuming operations in a thread
- No need for the moment. 3DView seems to be fast.
- 09:09 Documentation #1654 (Resolved): Update "Working with Python scripts" to new style "import bornaga...
- Already implemented
- 09:07 Documentation #1837 (Rejected): Prepare blender files for 3D form factor images rendering
- Already resolved in BornAgain-artwork repository by Maria. Still have to transfer ownerhip to scgmlz.
- 09:00 Bug #2116 (Sprint): Provide valid editing for fit parameters in GUI
05 Oct 2018
- 17:36 Feature #2190 (Resolved): Provide download statistic for BornAgain web site
- 16:27 Feature #2190 (Resolved): Provide download statistic for BornAgain web site
- 15:08 Bug #2189 (Resolved): Real time view shows alien tree on jobItem delete
* Create standard simulation
* Run it several times to have job1, job2, job3, job4, job5 ... in JobView
* Select ...
- 11:48 Bug #2188 (Resolved): Real space widget silently crashes with 1d interference function with xi=90...
- 10:45 Bug #2188 (Resolved): Real space widget silently crashes with 1d interference function with xi=90...
- In RealSpaceBuilderUtils::computeInterference2DLatticePositions integer division is carried out without checking for ...
- 11:48 Bug #2187 (Resolved): Wrong parameter values displayed in real time widget
- 09:58 Bug #2187 (Resolved): Wrong parameter values displayed in real time widget
* Start new project, drag-and-drop sample with Paracrystal2D
* Change DomainSize1 from 20000.0 to 80000.0
* Run s...
- 11:47 Bug #2123 (Resolved): GUI: switching to another fit parameter causes plot reset to the initial va...
04 Oct 2018
- 15:58 Documentation #2186 (Resolved): Correct formula for exponential distribution in manual
- In the section 'The radial paracrystal', in the table with the different distributions, there is an wrong factor of 2...
- 15:35 Documentation #2175 (Resolved): Website: provide date and navigation element for news page
- 11:59 Documentation #2175 (Sprint): Website: provide date and navigation element for news page
- 15:35 Documentation #2178 (Resolved): Website: add screenshot of 3D view to gallery
- 11:52 Feature #2138 (Resolved): 3D view: side/top view switch should take in the account size of the sa...
- 11:52 Feature #2138: 3D view: side/top view switch should take in the account size of the sample
- This was actually fixed by Anik during last weeks
- 11:45 Documentation #2185 (Backlog): Explain pecularities of matplotlib usage on MacOS
* It seems that recent versions of matplotlib requires some "special" Python on MacOS
> It is explained here https...
- 11:35 Bug #2184 (Resolved): Tuning widget disappears from simulation when "submit only" option is chosen
- In debug it causes assertion failure.
1. Create any simulation with attached real data
2. In sim...
- 11:09 Bug #2183 (Resolved): Export to python doesn't add extension to file name
- To reproduce:
1. Create simulation, press "Export to python script" in simulation view
2. Press "Save to file"
- 09:46 Feature #2182 (Rejected): Simulation::setTerminalProgressMonitor doesn't work on specular simulation
* Think of method renaming too
02 Oct 2018
- 15:37 Bug #2181 (Resolved): Loading a project file in the GUI overwrites number of threads
- When loading a project file that was saved on a system with maximum 4 threads into a system with more threads, the ma...
- 14:56 Feature #2160 (Sprint): Consider mask editor to be invoked from instrument view
Marina wants this feature,
- 13:35 Bug #2180 (Sprint): Always use local folder for autosave functionality (also when project lives i...
- 13:34 Bug #2180 (Backlog): Always use local folder for autosave functionality (also when project lives ...
- When I use simulation with big size of detector, a program closes after run simulation. I see maps of scattering seve...
28 Sep 2018
- 16:37 Bug #2179 (Resolved): Saving and loading txt image in GUI causes rotation
- To reproduce:
-run a gisas simulation
-save the result as a txt file
-import the txt file
- 15:30 Documentation #2178 (Resolved): Website: add screenshot of 3D view to gallery
- 14:30 Feature #2177 (Resolved): Employ PointwiseAxis in the GUI for SpecularSimulations
- It should include save/load functionality and export to python mechanism
- 14:24 Documentation #2175: Website: provide date and navigation element for news page
- Additional request from Joachim: provide latest news on main page.
- 11:00 Documentation #2175 (Resolved): Website: provide date and navigation element for news page
When I open specific news item on a web page, like announcement of BornAgain school,
I don't see the date, when ne...
- 14:21 Bug #2176 (Resolved): No plot updates during fitting anymore
- 12:48 Bug #2176 (Resolved): No plot updates during fitting anymore
- Run any fit in GUI. Plots are not updated
- 12:28 Bug #2169 (Resolved): Application crash on fitting job
- 12:27 Bug #2172 (Resolved): Fit flow widget doesn't update after fit re-launch
27 Sep 2018
- 18:37 Feature #2174 (Resolved): Implement HCP and BCT lattice factory funtions
- 10:18 Feature #2174 (Resolved): Implement HCP and BCT lattice factory funtions
- 14:02 Feature #2073 (Rejected): Define objectives for Sprint 38
- 12:59 Bug #2171 (Resolved): Application crash on switch between fitting and simulation jobs for specula...
- 12:59 Feature #2155 (Resolved): Create and deploy PointwiseAxis for SpecularSimulation
- 09:17 Bug #2173 (Resolved): Inconsistent behavior of dock widgets between sample view and job view
- Detaching dock widgets in job view will make them visible also after switching to other views. This is not the case f...
- 09:15 Bug #2170 (Resolved): Widget sizes are reset to default values during fit in GUI
26 Sep 2018
- 14:52 Bug #2172 (Resolved): Fit flow widget doesn't update after fit re-launch
- 13:53 Bug #2171 (Resolved): Application crash on switch between fitting and simulation jobs for specula...
- 11:23 Bug #2170 (Resolved): Widget sizes are reset to default values during fit in GUI
- This is especially annoying during demo's with small screen layouts.
- 11:19 Bug #2128 (Rejected): Distributed parameter: "None" -- Gives wrong error message
- Can't reproduce. Issue might be related to extreme parameter values, producing under/overflows.
25 Sep 2018
- 18:09 Bug #2169 (Resolved): Application crash on fitting job
* create sample Cylinders and Prisms, made simulation, save real data out of it
* Prepare fitting job with the sam...
- 17:52 Bug #2091 (Rejected): Memory leak in ColorMap
- Tried several times, can't reproduce. Let's see if it reappears after rejecting.
- 17:37 Documentation #2166 (Resolved): Put BornAgain API on website
- 15:59 Bug #2161 (Resolved): Cancel of runnig job doesn't work properly
- 15:59 Bug #2162 (Resolved): Jobs which was autosaved during the run stays in running state after projec...
- 15:59 Bug #2168 (Resolved): Autosave leads to the GUI crash at certain conditions
- 11:24 Bug #2168 (Resolved): Autosave leads to the GUI crash at certain conditions
Seems that I managed to crash it on Linux and my stack coincide with the stack earlier reported by Marina on MacOS....
- 14:10 Bug #2146 (Resolved): GUI: back compatibility broken
- 12:28 Bug #2167: Application crash on attempt to load txt.gz file from GUI
- My fault, sorry -- A cast of a char-to-int was made instead of char-to-unsigned.
Now I've corrected it in my CsvImpo...
24 Sep 2018
- 15:05 Bug #2167: Application crash on attempt to load txt.gz file from GUI
- Found the same while trying to load corrupted *.int.gz file
First, it tries to read in ImportDataUtils::ImportData...
- 10:51 Bug #2167 (Resolved): Application crash on attempt to load txt.gz file from GUI
- To reproduce:
1. Open BornAgain GUI
2. Switch to import view
3. Import file mg6a_Merged.txt.gz (attached)
- 12:45 Bug #2153 (Rejected): 3D view crashes on rotated 1D interference function
- Can't reproduce on Mac and Linux on latest nightly. Valgrind shows everything OK. Must be cured already on the way fr...
21 Sep 2018
- 10:51 Documentation #2166 (Resolved): Put BornAgain API on website
- 10:24 Feature #2164: Import edf format for scattering data
- Found this repository
- 10:22 Feature #2165 (Rejected): Consider disabling x,y offset in ParticleItem menu when they do not aff...
- Ok, then rejecting.
I just thought how to alleviate user's confusion. We have answered on (x,y)-behavior question qu...
20 Sep 2018
- 15:36 Feature #2165: Consider disabling x,y offset in ParticleItem menu when they do not affect scatter...
- It's a lot more complex than enabling it for ParticleComposition. One can define a lattice of simple basic particles ...
- 15:22 Feature #2165 (Rejected): Consider disabling x,y offset in ParticleItem menu when they do not aff...
* Enable only in the context of ParticleComposition?
- 15:06 Feature #2164 (Backlog): Import edf format for scattering data
- 11:27 Configuration #2163 (Resolved): move prepackaged Windows libraries from redmine/attachments to sr...
- In .appveyor.yml, we wget http://apps.jcns.fz-juelich.de/redmine/attachments/download/348/local_x64.zip.
If I unde...
19 Sep 2018
- 17:11 Bug #2162 (Resolved): Jobs which was autosaved during the run stays in running state after projec...
* Start new project, save
* Create long running job to give autosave a chance
* Make GUI crashing during job run
- 17:00 Bug #2161 (Resolved): Cancel of runnig job doesn't work properly
* Create a job which will run several seconds
* Try to cancel it
* Job will not react on cancel button and will r...
- 16:06 Feature #2160 (Backlog): Consider mask editor to be invoked from instrument view
In old times we had the possibility to invoke mask editor from Instrument View (detector properties).
This was h...
- 15:11 Feature #2159 (Backlog): Improve 3D view appearance when particle size is large
Camera default position is tuned for small particle size. Should be revised for large objects.
* Create two laye...
- 13:56 Documentation #2158 (Backlog): Extend website with nightly builds to accomodate for early testers
- 13:35 Feature #2157 (Backlog): Implement silver behenate example
After implementation of finite crystals consider implementing "silver behenate" user example.
It would be nice to ...
18 Sep 2018
- 11:39 Feature #2156 (Resolved): Implement finite crystals
- They will be defined by a basic particle shape, a 3d lattice structure and number of lattice cells in each direction.
- 09:44 Feature #2155 (Resolved): Create and deploy PointwiseAxis for SpecularSimulation
17 Sep 2018
- 18:14 Feature #2154 (Resolved): Observations made during GISAS 2018 school at Bayreuth
* Constant crashes of GUI on the end of long simulation.
> Probably was already fixed by Walter (autosave machiner...
- 17:35 Bug #2153 (Rejected): 3D view crashes on rotated 1D interference function
* Create sample as on screenshot.
> 1D interference function and box, default parameters
- 12:11 Bug #2152 (Backlog): Project build fail if OpenGL is not accessible
- 1. To enable OpenGL it is required to install the following pacakges:...
14 Sep 2018
- 15:03 Feature #2150 (Resolved): Slow down zooming speed of Real Space Viewer on Mac
- 13:25 Feature #2150 (Resolved): Slow down zooming speed of Real Space Viewer on Mac
- 13:59 Bug #2151 (Rejected): Import Intensity File - dialog opens behind BornAgain main window.
- When the import button is clicked for the first time, the "Open Intensity File" dialog opens as expected --in front o...
- 13:25 Bug #2148 (Resolved): GUI: Crash on autosave
- 11:06 Bug #2149 (Resolved): GUI crash when switching activity
13 Sep 2018
- 17:40 Bug #2149 (Resolved): GUI crash when switching activity
- To reproduce:
- create two simulation jobs
- switch to fitting activity and enable joblist
- delete all jobs from ...
- 16:45 Bug #2148 (Sprint): GUI: Crash on autosave
- 15:34 Bug #2148 (Resolved): GUI: Crash on autosave
- 1. Start BornAgain GUI, load the attached project
2. Run simulation, wait
BornAgain crashes with the message:
- 14:29 Feature #2147 (Resolved): Functionality improvements for the new fitting engine
- After rewriting one of reflectometry fitting scripts for new fitting machinery, it seems that
the engine requires se...
- 11:27 Bug #2143 (Resolved): Project file with failed simulation job complains during loading
- 11:26 Bug #2146 (Sprint): GUI: back compatibility broken
- 11:26 Bug #2146 (Resolved): GUI: back compatibility broken
- 11:09 Bug #2146 (Resolved): GUI: back compatibility broken
- GUI is not able any more to load the project saved in the last release version. The error message is:...
12 Sep 2018
- 14:40 Feature #2145 (Backlog): Enable different axis units for plots in FitObserver
- 12:53 Documentation #2144 (Backlog): Add information on website for graded layer approximation
11 Sep 2018
- 15:50 Bug #2143 (Resolved): Project file with failed simulation job complains during loading
- To reproduce this issue:
Create a new project
Use "Cylinders and prisms" example
Rotate the prisms around the Y-ax...
- 15:43 Bug #2139 (Resolved): Inconsistent impact of Euler rotation on simulation/3D view
- The reason was a wrong translation between Euler angles and the corresponding rotation matrices
- 15:22 Feature #2141: Allow for SLD fitting in GUI
* First implement #2142
* Then implement #2102
* Then this one
- 15:21 Feature #2102: GUI: switch fitting in GUI from FitSuite to FitObjective
* GUI should run fitting via FitObjective
> ... and pass callable which will construct sample via TransformToDomai...
- 15:13 Feature #2142 (Resolved): Allow material tuning in real time view
* Create MaterialItemContainer to hold MaterialItem's
* Let JobItem hold MaterialItemContainer
> On JobItem const...
- 14:34 Feature #2140 (Resolved): Rewrite lines_of_code script to not to rely on ROOT
Also available in: Atom