From 22 Sep 2018 to 21 Oct 2018
18 Oct 2018
- 15:49 Refactoring #1486 (Resolved): GUI: refactor SampleView
- Implemented most of features mentioned in the description.
Created issues #2202 and #2206 for skipped parts.
- 15:48 Feature #2206 (Backlog): GUI: restore broken drag-and-drop in the ItemTreeView
- + Long broken feature in SampleView
Do we actually need it?
- 15:46 Feature #2196 (Resolved): Provide proper cleanup of OpenGL resources on parent widget change
- 13:50 Feature #2203 (Backlog): GUI highdpi: refactor FancyTabWidget to account for high dpi monitors
- 13:35 Feature #2203 (Backlog): GUI highdpi: refactor FancyTabWidget to account for high dpi monitors
* Current version in highdpi mode shows misaligned icons
* Should be enough to refactor FancyTabWidget::paintEven...
- 13:47 Feature #2205 (Backlog): Replace difference plot in fitobserver with the true metric used for min...
- 13:39 Feature #2204 (Backlog): GUI highdpi: switch mainwindow to highdpi mode on Linux by default
* Currently it can be done with --highdpi command line argument
* After #2202 and #2203 are resolved, switch the k...
- 13:34 Feature #2202 (Backlog): GUI highdpi: replace remaining png icons with their svg versions
17 Oct 2018
- 17:19 Bug #1646 (Rejected): Reversed order numpy array
- > the returned array from the simulation result using .getArray() is reversed in the first dimension.
Is this true?
- 15:38 Bug #1646 (Resolved): Reversed order numpy array
- 14:20 Bug #2173 (Resolved): Inconsistent behavior of dock widgets between sample view and job view
- 12:02 Bug #2183: Export to python doesn't add extension to file name
- Rerpoduced on Ubuntu 16.04.
Pull request on its way.
16 Oct 2018
- 18:04 Feature #2201 (Resolved): Remove quotation marks around 'Experimental' in the plotting of fits
- 18:02 Feature #2201 (Resolved): Remove quotation marks around 'Experimental' in the plotting of fits
- 17:32 Bug #2200 (Resolved): Trapezoid distribution generates edge values with zero probability
- If one assigns a trapezoid distribution to wavelength, then two samples will be created that have zero weight.
- 10:34 Bug #2179 (Resolved): Saving and loading txt image in GUI causes rotation
- 10:33 Feature #2199 (Resolved): Expand txt-file saving to 1D data
- Currently attempt to save reflectometry picture to numpy-formatted file fails with an exception.
- 07:46 Bug #2198 (Resolved): BornAgain GUI on certain Win10 stays collapsed on taskbar
* Uliana's PC affected
* After start (click on BornAgain desktop icon) - BornAgain icon appears on windows task ba...
12 Oct 2018
- 16:39 Feature #2197 (Backlog): 3DView: provide default selection of MultiLayer on 3DView open
Users are confused that they do not see anything in 3D view when no item is selected.
* Change defa...
- 16:34 Feature #2196 (Resolved): Provide proper cleanup of OpenGL resources on parent widget change
To be able to show OpenGL content in the context of dock-able view I've placed a hack into main GUI main.cpp...
10 Oct 2018
- 13:43 Bug #2167 (Resolved): Application crash on attempt to load txt.gz file from GUI
- 13:27 Refactoring #2137 (Resolved): Import data assistant minor changes
- 11:31 Feature #2195 (Resolved): Necessary amendments to ImportDataAssistant
- Import assistant functionality should be revised:
1. There are to items in the context menu - "Use single column a...
- 11:27 Feature #2194 (Resolved): Handle native coordinates and units from imported user data in RealData...
- 09:10 Feature #2193 (Resolved): Import order and priority
- Currently import data assistant is unconditionally opened on import 1d data action,
neglecting BornAgain ability to ...
- 07:47 Envelope task #2192 (Archived): 1D data import functionality
- This issue embraces a collection of tasks related to importing 1D user data.
Team members are invited to discuss/add...
08 Oct 2018
- 11:14 Feature #2191 (Backlog): Provide python example for lamellar structure
* Lamellar structures, being one of the phase state of block copolymers, appears all the time in soft matter studie...
- 10:04 Bug #2173 (Sprint): Inconsistent behavior of dock widgets between sample view and job view
- 09:36 Feature #2085 (Backlog): 3D view: move time consuming operations in a thread
- No need for the moment. 3DView seems to be fast.
- 09:09 Documentation #1654 (Resolved): Update "Working with Python scripts" to new style "import bornaga...
- Already implemented
- 09:07 Documentation #1837 (Rejected): Prepare blender files for 3D form factor images rendering
- Already resolved in BornAgain-artwork repository by Maria. Still have to transfer ownerhip to scgmlz.
- 09:00 Bug #2116 (Sprint): Provide valid editing for fit parameters in GUI
05 Oct 2018
- 17:36 Feature #2190 (Resolved): Provide download statistic for BornAgain web site
- 16:27 Feature #2190 (Resolved): Provide download statistic for BornAgain web site
- 15:08 Bug #2189 (Resolved): Real time view shows alien tree on jobItem delete
* Create standard simulation
* Run it several times to have job1, job2, job3, job4, job5 ... in JobView
* Select ...
- 11:48 Bug #2188 (Resolved): Real space widget silently crashes with 1d interference function with xi=90...
- 10:45 Bug #2188 (Resolved): Real space widget silently crashes with 1d interference function with xi=90...
- In RealSpaceBuilderUtils::computeInterference2DLatticePositions integer division is carried out without checking for ...
- 11:48 Bug #2187 (Resolved): Wrong parameter values displayed in real time widget
- 09:58 Bug #2187 (Resolved): Wrong parameter values displayed in real time widget
* Start new project, drag-and-drop sample with Paracrystal2D
* Change DomainSize1 from 20000.0 to 80000.0
* Run s...
- 11:47 Bug #2123 (Resolved): GUI: switching to another fit parameter causes plot reset to the initial va...
04 Oct 2018
- 15:58 Documentation #2186 (Resolved): Correct formula for exponential distribution in manual
- In the section 'The radial paracrystal', in the table with the different distributions, there is an wrong factor of 2...
- 15:35 Documentation #2175 (Resolved): Website: provide date and navigation element for news page
- 11:59 Documentation #2175 (Sprint): Website: provide date and navigation element for news page
- 15:35 Documentation #2178 (Resolved): Website: add screenshot of 3D view to gallery
- 11:52 Feature #2138 (Resolved): 3D view: side/top view switch should take in the account size of the sa...
- 11:52 Feature #2138: 3D view: side/top view switch should take in the account size of the sample
- This was actually fixed by Anik during last weeks
- 11:45 Documentation #2185 (Backlog): Explain pecularities of matplotlib usage on MacOS
* It seems that recent versions of matplotlib requires some "special" Python on MacOS
> It is explained here https...
- 11:35 Bug #2184 (Resolved): Tuning widget disappears from simulation when "submit only" option is chosen
- In debug it causes assertion failure.
1. Create any simulation with attached real data
2. In sim...
- 11:09 Bug #2183 (Resolved): Export to python doesn't add extension to file name
- To reproduce:
1. Create simulation, press "Export to python script" in simulation view
2. Press "Save to file"
- 09:46 Feature #2182 (Rejected): Simulation::setTerminalProgressMonitor doesn't work on specular simulation
* Think of method renaming too
02 Oct 2018
- 15:37 Bug #2181 (Resolved): Loading a project file in the GUI overwrites number of threads
- When loading a project file that was saved on a system with maximum 4 threads into a system with more threads, the ma...
- 14:56 Feature #2160 (Sprint): Consider mask editor to be invoked from instrument view
Marina wants this feature,
- 13:35 Bug #2180 (Sprint): Always use local folder for autosave functionality (also when project lives i...
- 13:34 Bug #2180 (Backlog): Always use local folder for autosave functionality (also when project lives ...
- When I use simulation with big size of detector, a program closes after run simulation. I see maps of scattering seve...
28 Sep 2018
- 16:37 Bug #2179 (Resolved): Saving and loading txt image in GUI causes rotation
- To reproduce:
-run a gisas simulation
-save the result as a txt file
-import the txt file
- 15:30 Documentation #2178 (Resolved): Website: add screenshot of 3D view to gallery
- 14:30 Feature #2177 (Resolved): Employ PointwiseAxis in the GUI for SpecularSimulations
- It should include save/load functionality and export to python mechanism
- 14:24 Documentation #2175: Website: provide date and navigation element for news page
- Additional request from Joachim: provide latest news on main page.
- 11:00 Documentation #2175 (Resolved): Website: provide date and navigation element for news page
When I open specific news item on a web page, like announcement of BornAgain school,
I don't see the date, when ne...
- 14:21 Bug #2176 (Resolved): No plot updates during fitting anymore
- 12:48 Bug #2176 (Resolved): No plot updates during fitting anymore
- Run any fit in GUI. Plots are not updated
- 12:28 Bug #2169 (Resolved): Application crash on fitting job
- 12:27 Bug #2172 (Resolved): Fit flow widget doesn't update after fit re-launch
27 Sep 2018
- 18:37 Feature #2174 (Resolved): Implement HCP and BCT lattice factory funtions
- 10:18 Feature #2174 (Resolved): Implement HCP and BCT lattice factory funtions
- 14:02 Feature #2073 (Rejected): Define objectives for Sprint 38
- 12:59 Bug #2171 (Resolved): Application crash on switch between fitting and simulation jobs for specula...
- 12:59 Feature #2155 (Resolved): Create and deploy PointwiseAxis for SpecularSimulation
- 09:17 Bug #2173 (Resolved): Inconsistent behavior of dock widgets between sample view and job view
- Detaching dock widgets in job view will make them visible also after switching to other views. This is not the case f...
- 09:15 Bug #2170 (Resolved): Widget sizes are reset to default values during fit in GUI
26 Sep 2018
- 14:52 Bug #2172 (Resolved): Fit flow widget doesn't update after fit re-launch
- 13:53 Bug #2171 (Resolved): Application crash on switch between fitting and simulation jobs for specula...
- 11:23 Bug #2170 (Resolved): Widget sizes are reset to default values during fit in GUI
- This is especially annoying during demo's with small screen layouts.
- 11:19 Bug #2128 (Rejected): Distributed parameter: "None" -- Gives wrong error message
- Can't reproduce. Issue might be related to extreme parameter values, producing under/overflows.
25 Sep 2018
- 18:09 Bug #2169 (Resolved): Application crash on fitting job
* create sample Cylinders and Prisms, made simulation, save real data out of it
* Prepare fitting job with the sam...
- 17:52 Bug #2091 (Rejected): Memory leak in ColorMap
- Tried several times, can't reproduce. Let's see if it reappears after rejecting.
- 17:37 Documentation #2166 (Resolved): Put BornAgain API on website
- 15:59 Bug #2161 (Resolved): Cancel of runnig job doesn't work properly
- 15:59 Bug #2162 (Resolved): Jobs which was autosaved during the run stays in running state after projec...
- 15:59 Bug #2168 (Resolved): Autosave leads to the GUI crash at certain conditions
- 11:24 Bug #2168 (Resolved): Autosave leads to the GUI crash at certain conditions
Seems that I managed to crash it on Linux and my stack coincide with the stack earlier reported by Marina on MacOS....
- 14:10 Bug #2146 (Resolved): GUI: back compatibility broken
- 12:28 Bug #2167: Application crash on attempt to load txt.gz file from GUI
- My fault, sorry -- A cast of a char-to-int was made instead of char-to-unsigned.
Now I've corrected it in my CsvImpo...
24 Sep 2018
- 15:05 Bug #2167: Application crash on attempt to load txt.gz file from GUI
- Found the same while trying to load corrupted *.int.gz file
First, it tries to read in ImportDataUtils::ImportData...
- 10:51 Bug #2167 (Resolved): Application crash on attempt to load txt.gz file from GUI
- To reproduce:
1. Open BornAgain GUI
2. Switch to import view
3. Import file mg6a_Merged.txt.gz (attached)
- 12:45 Bug #2153 (Rejected): 3D view crashes on rotated 1D interference function
- Can't reproduce on Mac and Linux on latest nightly. Valgrind shows everything OK. Must be cured already on the way fr...
Also available in: Atom