From 09 Oct 2018 to 07 Nov 2018
06 Nov 2018
- 16:58 Configuration #2216: Remove stgz extension in BornAgainCPack.cmake
- Resolved in https://github.com/scgmlz/BornAgain/pull/682
- 15:43 Configuration #2216 (Resolved): Remove stgz extension in BornAgainCPack.cmake
- 09:48 Feature #2215 (Backlog): Core: inter-particle: implement other variant for 2d lattice interferenc...
- Currently, the implementation applies the decay function only to the lattice peaks (in real space). Although this mig...
05 Nov 2018
- 15:03 Bug #2214 (Resolved): GUI crash when deleting connection
- To reproduce:
* Load the project in attachment and go to Sample View
* Delete the connection between the Layer and ...
30 Oct 2018
- 09:43 Bug #2213 (Rejected): Unit tests crashing if user system contains own googletest library in LD_LI...
Within this item, add rpath to our own google tests library l...
26 Oct 2018
- 19:37 Feature #2199 (Resolved): Expand txt-file saving to 1D data
- 19:36 Feature #2177 (Resolved): Employ PointwiseAxis in the GUI for SpecularSimulations
- 14:25 Bug #2212 (Rejected): Saving 1d data in tiff format causes BornAgain to crash.
- How to reproduce:
- Import 1d data (either by using the assistant or in some other way)
- Click save button
- 12:41 Refactoring #2211 (Backlog): GUI: Fit view: Refactor fit progress/fit comparison widgets
Fit progress widget shows chi2 as a function of number of iterations.
In the case of reflectometry fit, it occupie...
- 11:09 Testing #2210 (Resolved): Test 1d data import on known file formats
- Data import functionality should be tested on "real-life" data, mainly provided
by Marina Ganeva. After replacing pr...
- 10:20 Feature #2195 (Resolved): Necessary amendments to ImportDataAssistant
25 Oct 2018
- 14:30 Feature #2102 (Resolved): GUI: switch fitting in GUI from FitSuite to FitObjective
- 12:41 Feature #2194 (Resolved): Handle native coordinates and units from imported user data in RealData...
24 Oct 2018
- 17:47 Feature #2209 (Backlog): Example to create: Fit using bumps minimizer
- 16:40 Feature #2208 (Resolved): Update all fitting examples to the new fitting mechanism.
* Create example duplicates using new FitObjective machinery (if not created yet)
* Remove obsolete FitSuite based...
- 15:33 Bug #2183 (Resolved): Export to python doesn't add extension to file name
- 15:13 Feature #2207 (Resolved): Allow multiplying/dividing data columns by constant factor in CsvImport...
- It will enable user to load double incident angle coordinates as well as normalize intensity data.
18 Oct 2018
- 15:49 Refactoring #1486 (Resolved): GUI: refactor SampleView
- Implemented most of features mentioned in the description.
Created issues #2202 and #2206 for skipped parts.
- 15:48 Feature #2206 (Backlog): GUI: restore broken drag-and-drop in the ItemTreeView
- + Long broken feature in SampleView
Do we actually need it?
- 15:46 Feature #2196 (Resolved): Provide proper cleanup of OpenGL resources on parent widget change
- 13:50 Feature #2203 (Backlog): GUI highdpi: refactor FancyTabWidget to account for high dpi monitors
- 13:35 Feature #2203 (Backlog): GUI highdpi: refactor FancyTabWidget to account for high dpi monitors
* Current version in highdpi mode shows misaligned icons
* Should be enough to refactor FancyTabWidget::paintEven...
- 13:47 Feature #2205 (Backlog): Fit: Replace difference plot in fitobserver with the true metric used fo...
- 13:39 Feature #2204 (Backlog): GUI highdpi: switch mainwindow to highdpi mode on Linux by default
* Currently it can be done with --highdpi command line argument
* After #2202 and #2203 are resolved, switch the k...
- 13:34 Feature #2202 (Backlog): GUI highdpi: replace remaining png icons with their svg versions
17 Oct 2018
- 17:19 Bug #1646 (Rejected): Reversed order numpy array
- > the returned array from the simulation result using .getArray() is reversed in the first dimension.
Is this true?
- 15:38 Bug #1646 (Resolved): Reversed order numpy array
- 14:20 Bug #2173 (Resolved): Inconsistent behavior of dock widgets between sample view and job view
- 12:02 Bug #2183: Export to python doesn't add extension to file name
- Rerpoduced on Ubuntu 16.04.
Pull request on its way.
16 Oct 2018
- 18:04 Feature #2201 (Resolved): Remove quotation marks around 'Experimental' in the plotting of fits
- 18:02 Feature #2201 (Resolved): Remove quotation marks around 'Experimental' in the plotting of fits
- 17:32 Bug #2200 (Resolved): Trapezoid distribution generates edge values with zero probability
- If one assigns a trapezoid distribution to wavelength, then two samples will be created that have zero weight.
- 10:34 Bug #2179 (Resolved): Saving and loading txt image in GUI causes rotation
- 10:33 Feature #2199 (Resolved): Expand txt-file saving to 1D data
- Currently attempt to save reflectometry picture to numpy-formatted file fails with an exception.
- 07:46 Bug #2198 (Resolved): BornAgain GUI on certain Win10 stays collapsed on taskbar
* Uliana's PC affected
* After start (click on BornAgain desktop icon) - BornAgain icon appears on windows task ba...
12 Oct 2018
- 16:39 Feature #2197 (Backlog): 3DView: provide default selection of MultiLayer on 3DView open
Users are confused that they do not see anything in 3D view when no item is selected.
* Change defa...
- 16:34 Feature #2196 (Resolved): Provide proper cleanup of OpenGL resources on parent widget change
To be able to show OpenGL content in the context of dock-able view I've placed a hack into main GUI main.cpp...
10 Oct 2018
- 13:43 Bug #2167 (Resolved): Application crash on attempt to load txt.gz file from GUI
- 13:27 Refactoring #2137 (Resolved): Import data assistant minor changes
- 11:31 Feature #2195 (Resolved): Necessary amendments to ImportDataAssistant
- Import assistant functionality should be revised:
1. There are to items in the context menu - "Use single column a...
- 11:27 Feature #2194 (Resolved): Handle native coordinates and units from imported user data in RealData...
- 09:10 Feature #2193 (Resolved): Import order and priority
- Currently import data assistant is unconditionally opened on import 1d data action,
neglecting BornAgain ability to ...
- 07:47 Envelope task #2192 (Archived): 1D data import functionality
- This issue embraces a collection of tasks related to importing 1D user data.
Team members are invited to discuss/add...
Also available in: Atom