From 18 Oct 2018 to 16 Nov 2018
16 Nov 2018
- 18:21 Feature #2224 (Resolved): Investigate and implement azimuthal smearing of peak shapes
- Resolved in PR #696
- 13:13 Bug #2228 (Resolved): GUI: 1D data loader does not threat 'fixed width' columns correctly
- To reproduce: start BornAgain GUI, via 'Import 1D data' load the data file...
- 12:55 Feature #2154 (Resolved): Observations made during GISAS 2018 school at Bayreuth
- 12:53 Feature #2227: GUI highdpi: fix Windows scaling issues
- 12:50 Feature #2227 (Backlog): GUI highdpi: fix Windows scaling issues
- 12:50 Feature #2226 (Backlog): GUI highdpi: provide common access to scale factor
* all sizeHints, font sizes and SampleDesigner sizes should be derived from AppSvc::scaleFactor
- 12:43 Feature #2225 (Resolved): GUI: implement depth probe instrument
- 10:25 Bug #2213 (Rejected): Unit tests crashing if user system contains own googletest library in LD_LI...
- It turned out that there is no good way to handle third party libraries appearing in LD_LIBRARY_PATH. Hacking RPATH i...
- 08:59 Testing #2220 (Resolved): Change unit test run order
15 Nov 2018
- 18:11 Feature #2224 (Resolved): Investigate and implement azimuthal smearing of peak shapes
- 10:33 Feature #2142 (Resolved): Allow material tuning in real time view
- 10:05 Documentation #2223 (Resolved): Update BornAgain Windows installation documentation on the webpage.
- Documentation about BornAgain installation for windows is outdated and should be updated.
So what do we do, what w...
14 Nov 2018
- 09:58 Feature #2222 (Resolved): Allow scientific notation in tuning parameter tree
- Required for editing slds/refractive indices
13 Nov 2018
- 18:02 Bug #2219 (Resolved): Appveyor build crash during unit text execution
- 09:24 Bug #2219 (Resolved): Appveyor build crash during unit text execution
- 17:35 Feature #2221 (Backlog): Update opt_local.zip file with external dependencies for Windows build
I found out a really cool way, which all experienced Windows programmers of course know,
to get BornAgain third pa...
- 14:21 Testing #2220 (Resolved): Change unit test run order
- For the moment they are run after last executable (BornAgain.exe) is complete.
It is not that important, while worki...
12 Nov 2018
- 11:13 Feature #2218 (Resolved): Find an intelligent way to handle repeating values in the coordinate ve...
- User reflectivity data may contain repeating values in the coordinate vector. This should be handled by the data load...
- 10:55 Bug #2217 (Resolved): GUI crash on instrument adjustment for 1D data
- 1. Start GUI and import some reflectivity data (see repo ...
06 Nov 2018
- 16:58 Configuration #2216: Remove stgz extension in BornAgainCPack.cmake
- Resolved in https://github.com/scgmlz/BornAgain/pull/682
- 15:43 Configuration #2216 (Backlog): Remove stgz extension in BornAgainCPack.cmake
- 09:48 Feature #2215 (Backlog): Implement other variant for 2d lattice iff
- Currently, the implementation applies the decay function only to the lattice peaks (in real space). Although this mig...
05 Nov 2018
- 15:03 Bug #2214 (Resolved): GUI crash when deleting connection
- To reproduce:
* Load the project in attachment and go to Sample View
* Delete the connection between the Layer and ...
30 Oct 2018
- 09:43 Bug #2213 (Rejected): Unit tests crashing if user system contains own googletest library in LD_LI...
Within this item, add rpath to our own google tests library l...
26 Oct 2018
- 19:37 Feature #2199 (Resolved): Expand txt-file saving to 1D data
- 19:36 Feature #2177 (Resolved): Employ PointwiseAxis in the GUI for SpecularSimulations
- 14:25 Bug #2212 (Backlog): Saving 1d data in tiff format causes BornAgain to crash.
- How to reproduce:
- Import 1d data (either by using the assistant or in some other way)
- Click save button
- 12:41 Refactoring #2211 (Backlog): Refactor fit progress/fit comparison widgets
Fit progress widget shows chi2 as a function of number of iterations.
In the case of reflectometry fit, it occupie...
- 11:09 Testing #2210 (Resolved): Test 1d data import on known file formats
- Data import functionality should be tested on "real-life" data, mainly provided
by Marina Ganeva. After replacing pr...
- 10:20 Feature #2195 (Resolved): Necessary amendments to ImportDataAssistant
25 Oct 2018
- 14:30 Feature #2102 (Resolved): GUI: switch fitting in GUI from FitSuite to FitObjective
- 12:41 Feature #2194 (Resolved): Handle native coordinates and units from imported user data in RealData...
24 Oct 2018
- 17:47 Feature #2209 (Backlog): Provide fitting example using bumps minimizer
- 16:40 Feature #2208 (Resolved): Update all fitting examples to the new fitting mechanism.
* Create example duplicates using new FitObjective machinery (if not created yet)
* Remove obsolete FitSuite based...
- 15:33 Bug #2183 (Resolved): Export to python doesn't add extension to file name
- 15:13 Feature #2207 (Resolved): Allow multiplying/dividing data columns by constant factor in CsvImport...
- It will enable user to load double incident angle coordinates as well as normalize intensity data.
18 Oct 2018
- 15:49 Refactoring #1486 (Resolved): GUI: refactor SampleView
- Implemented most of features mentioned in the description.
Created issues #2202 and #2206 for skipped parts.
- 15:48 Feature #2206 (Backlog): GUI: restore broken drag-and-drop in the ItemTreeView
- + Long broken feature in SampleView
Do we actually need it?
- 15:46 Feature #2196 (Resolved): Provide proper cleanup of OpenGL resources on parent widget change
- 13:50 Feature #2203 (Backlog): GUI highdpi: refactor FancyTabWidget to account for high dpi monitors
- 13:35 Feature #2203 (Backlog): GUI highdpi: refactor FancyTabWidget to account for high dpi monitors
* Current version in highdpi mode shows misaligned icons
* Should be enough to refactor FancyTabWidget::paintEven...
- 13:47 Feature #2205 (Backlog): Replace difference plot in fitobserver with the true metric used for min...
- 13:39 Feature #2204 (Backlog): GUI highdpi: switch mainwindow to highdpi mode on Linux by default
* Currently it can be done with --highdpi command line argument
* After #2202 and #2203 are resolved, switch the k...
- 13:34 Feature #2202 (Backlog): GUI highdpi: replace remaining png icons with their svg versions
Also available in: Atom