From 06 Nov 2018 to 05 Dec 2018
05 Dec 2018
- 14:20 Bug #2228 (Resolved): GUI: 1D data loader does not threat 'fixed width' columns correctly
- 14:04 Bug #2235 (Resolved): Restore automatic linking of user data to instrument in Simulation tab
- 13:45 Refactoring #2242 (Backlog): Parameterization: Provide common interface of handling mean/center/m...
- 1. Provide proper limits propagation on switching distribution type
2. Notification on central (i.e. mean, center or...
- 13:23 Refactoring #2241 (Backlog): GUI: Replace DoubleEditor and ScientificDoublePropertyEditor with Sc...
- ScientificSpinBox has an advantage of better handling property limits,
e.g. in case of positive value it will forbid...
- 13:13 Bug #2236 (Resolved): GUI: Fitting failure on some minimization algorithms
04 Dec 2018
- 18:26 Bug #1210 (Rejected): GSLLMA minimizer sometimes doesn't respect fit parameter limits attribute
- Limited parameters are fully broken in ROOT wrapper around GSL minimizer.
Tried to repair it, but failed - ROOT mini...
- 14:30 Documentation #2233 (Resolved): Update manual before release
- Created version 1.7.2
- 12:01 Documentation #2186 (Resolved): Correct formula for exponential distribution in manual
03 Dec 2018
- 16:38 Bug #2239 (Resolved): Crash on load of any saved project
- 13:21 Bug #2239 (Resolved): Crash on load of any saved project
Somewhere in ComboPropertyEditor::internLabels()
- 14:12 Refactoring #2240 (Backlog): GUI: InstrumentItem: refactor unit convertor construction
* Introduce public Simulation::createConvertor()
** Thus, move all convertors creation on board of...
30 Nov 2018
- 19:40 Feature #2238 (Backlog): GUI: Import tab: Get rid of "Linked_instrument"
- Seems that linking can be fully automatized and conducted in simulation tab
- 19:37 Feature #2218 (Resolved): Find an intelligent way to handle repeating values in the coordinate ve...
- 16:39 Feature #2207 (Resolved): Allow multiplying/dividing data columns by constant factor in CsvImport...
- 16:39 Feature #2193 (Resolved): Import order and priority
- 15:37 Bug #2116 (Resolved): Provide valid editing for fit parameters in GUI
- 14:49 Bug #2237 (Resolved): GUI: stop button in fitting panel does not work
- 12:48 Bug #2237 (Resolved): GUI: stop button in fitting panel does not work
- Closing application also doesn't help - it throws a message (see screenshot)
- 14:46 Bug #2236: GUI: Fitting failure on some minimization algorithms
- The problem is in FitObjectiveBuilder.cpp, line 46.
We have to check type of algorithm,
LMA and Fumili works only...
- 12:48 Bug #2236 (Sprint): GUI: Fitting failure on some minimization algorithms
- 12:33 Bug #2236 (Resolved): GUI: Fitting failure on some minimization algorithms
- To reproduce:
Create simulation with default GISAS instrument and default "Cylinders and prisms" sample.
- 13:40 Bug #2184 (Resolved): Tuning widget disappears from simulation when "submit only" option is chosen
- It was decided to remove the 'Submit only' option.
- 11:33 Documentation #2040 (Resolved): Website: update all fitting tutorials and Python examples to the ...
29 Nov 2018
- 15:25 Bug #2181 (Resolved): Loading a project file in the GUI overwrites number of threads
- 15:25 Bug #2181 (Sprint): Loading a project file in the GUI overwrites number of threads
- 12:54 Bug #2235 (Resolved): Restore automatic linking of user data to instrument in Simulation tab
- 12:29 Bug #2180 (Backlog): GUI autosave: always use local folder for autosave functionality (also when ...
- 09:59 Refactoring #2234 (Backlog): Fit: Simplify minimizer constructor
For the moment minimizer initialization string has 3 parameters which allows to set minimizer type, minimizer algor...
28 Nov 2018
- 17:42 Documentation #2233 (Resolved): Update manual before release
- We still haven't forwarded the changes that were made to the truncated sphere/spheroids...
- 16:05 Bug #2214 (Resolved): GUI crash when deleting connection
- 15:43 Feature #2086 (Backlog): GUI: introduce extended distribution editor for ParticleDistributionItem
- Nice to have, but not for this sprint
- 13:22 Feature #1019 (Resolved): Extend GUI ParticleDistribution with linked parameters
- Happy to announce, that this three years old issue was successfully resolved. BornAgain - stay agile!
- 11:31 Bug #2230 (Backlog): GUI on Cinnamon: Window control buttons are missed
27 Nov 2018
23 Nov 2018
- 14:35 Bug #2200 (Resolved): Trapezoid distribution generates edge values with zero probability
- 13:31 Feature #2232 (Backlog): GUI: provide units in tooltips
- Users which rarely use BornAgain frequently get confused about the units (for wavelength, SLD, particle sizes, etc). ...
- 12:29 Feature #2222 (Resolved): Allow scientific notation in tuning parameter tree
- 12:28 Bug #2231 (Resolved): Reflectivity: strange behaviour at wavelength distribution
22 Nov 2018
- 17:06 Feature #2156 (Resolved): Implement finite crystals
- 17:06 Feature #2156: Implement finite crystals
- Implemented in PR#706
21 Nov 2018
- 11:27 Bug #2212 (Backlog): Saving 1d data in tiff format causes BornAgain to crash.
- I partially fixed this by throwing an error message. BornAgain is not crashing anymore but still 1d data cannot be sa...
19 Nov 2018
- 16:35 Feature #2147 (Resolved): Functionality improvements for the new fitting engine
- 16:35 Feature #2208 (Resolved): Update all fitting examples to the new fitting mechanism.
- 14:31 Bug #2231 (Resolved): Reflectivity: strange behaviour at wavelength distribution
- Wavelength distribution shifts the Q range of the simulated reflectivity curve.
1. Run the attached...
- 14:21 Bug #2230 (Backlog): GUI on Cinnamon: Window control buttons are missed
- Window control buttons ('x', minimize, maximize) are missed for 'Export to Python Script', 'Select Distribution' and ...
16 Nov 2018
- 18:21 Feature #2224 (Resolved): Investigate and implement azimuthal smearing of peak shapes
- Resolved in PR #696
- 13:13 Bug #2228 (Resolved): GUI: 1D data loader does not threat 'fixed width' columns correctly
- To reproduce: start BornAgain GUI, via 'Import 1D data' load the data file...
- 12:55 Feature #2154 (Resolved): Observations made during GISAS 2018 school at Bayreuth
- 12:53 Feature #2227: GUI highdpi: fix Windows scaling issues
- 12:50 Feature #2227 (Backlog): GUI highdpi: fix Windows scaling issues
- 12:50 Feature #2226 (Backlog): GUI highdpi: provide common access to scale factor
* all sizeHints, font sizes and SampleDesigner sizes should be derived from AppSvc::scaleFactor
- 12:43 Feature #2225 (Resolved): GUI: implement depth probe instrument
- 10:25 Bug #2213 (Rejected): Unit tests crashing if user system contains own googletest library in LD_LI...
- It turned out that there is no good way to handle third party libraries appearing in LD_LIBRARY_PATH. Hacking RPATH i...
- 08:59 Testing #2220 (Resolved): Change unit test run order
15 Nov 2018
- 18:11 Feature #2224 (Resolved): Investigate and implement azimuthal smearing of peak shapes
- 10:33 Feature #2142 (Resolved): Allow material tuning in real time view
- 10:05 Documentation #2223 (Resolved): Update BornAgain Windows installation documentation on the webpage.
- Documentation about BornAgain installation for windows is outdated and should be updated.
So what do we do, what w...
14 Nov 2018
- 09:58 Feature #2222 (Resolved): Allow scientific notation in tuning parameter tree
- Required for editing slds/refractive indices
13 Nov 2018
- 18:02 Bug #2219 (Resolved): Appveyor build crash during unit text execution
- 09:24 Bug #2219 (Resolved): Appveyor build crash during unit text execution
- 17:35 Refactoring #2221 (Backlog): Installer: Windows: get libraries from Nuget?
I found out a really cool way, which all experienced Windows programmers of course know,
to get BornAgain third pa...
- 14:21 Testing #2220 (Resolved): Change unit test run order
- For the moment they are run after last executable (BornAgain.exe) is complete.
It is not that important, while worki...
12 Nov 2018
- 11:13 Feature #2218 (Resolved): Find an intelligent way to handle repeating values in the coordinate ve...
- User reflectivity data may contain repeating values in the coordinate vector. This should be handled by the data load...
- 10:55 Bug #2217 (Resolved): GUI crash on instrument adjustment for 1D data
- 1. Start GUI and import some reflectivity data (see repo ...
06 Nov 2018
- 16:58 Configuration #2216: Remove stgz extension in BornAgainCPack.cmake
- Resolved in https://github.com/scgmlz/BornAgain/pull/682
- 15:43 Configuration #2216 (Resolved): Remove stgz extension in BornAgainCPack.cmake
- 09:48 Feature #2215 (Backlog): Core: inter-particle: implement other variant for 2d lattice interferenc...
- Currently, the implementation applies the decay function only to the lattice peaks (in real space). Although this mig...
Also available in: Atom