From 21 Nov 2018 to 20 Dec 2018
20 Dec 2018
- 18:45 Bug #2268 (Rejected): Sometimes parameter values are reset when they go out of focus
- 17:45 Feature #2267 (Resolved): Activate polarized sans
- See LayoutStrategyBuilder.cpp
- 16:56 Feature #2266 (Backlog): GUI: set detector analyzer direction automatically to beam polarization ...
- 16:25 Bug #2265 (Resolved): 3D view incorrectly represents particle positions for layouts connected to ...
- See attached project file
19 Dec 2018
- 17:54 Feature #2264 (Backlog): GUI: property panel of intensity data is too narrow on some systems
- Provide splitter to be able to resize place occupied by property editor
- 17:50 Feature #2263 (Backlog): GUI: provide immediate canceling of running job
- For the moment, canceling of job takes few seconds before it actually stops
- 08:25 Bug #2262 (Resolved): Fix memory leakage in Python API
- Huge memory leakage while running attached file
- 08:22 Feature #2261 (Backlog): GUI: WelcomeView: Provide tooltip for project file name
- If project file name is long, I can't see full name of the opened project on WelcomeView.
Tooltip is required to be ...
18 Dec 2018
- 11:27 Feature #2260 (Resolved): Remove domain size and damping length in paracrystals in favour of a sm...
12 Dec 2018
- 13:01 Feature #2259 (Sprint): Make off-spec simulation fittable
- 12:57 Feature #2259 (Resolved): Make off-spec simulation fittable
- According to user request
11 Dec 2018
- 16:28 Bug #2255 (Sprint): Parameterization: incompatible fit parameters handled badly,cause program cra...
During study of fitting rest a model was take as REAL DATA:
Cone6 BaseEdge: 150
- 14:35 Bug #2055 (Rejected): BornAgain cannot fit multiple datasets if sample is created with sample bui...
- Became obsolete with new FitObjective machinery
- 14:34 Feature #2182 (Rejected): Simulation::setTerminalProgressMonitor doesn't work on specular simulation
- Rejected in the favor of #1928
- 14:34 Feature #1928 (Backlog): GUI: SpecularSimulation: progress counter broken
- Take care of Simulation::setTerminalProgressMonitor also
- 14:19 Feature #2254: Units: Proposal about uniform units of measurement
- When I enter invalid simulation parameters, the "Houston, we have a problem" window appears. The units of measurement...
- 14:11 Bug #2251: GUI: plots: The ordinate (y) scale of graph "Iteration" incorrect display.
- This problem are in Win 10 with 1366*768 and 1920*1200 screen resolution.
I haven't it in Ubuntu 18.04.1 with 2560*...
- 12:07 Bug #2251: GUI: plots: The ordinate (y) scale of graph "Iteration" incorrect display.
- BornAgain - 1.13.99
- 13:14 Feature #2247 (Resolved): Update Yosemite vagrant box
- Current procedure http://apps.jcns.fz-juelich.de/redmine/projects/bornagain/wiki/Preparing_dmg_installer
- 08:57 Configuration #2252: Investigate the possibility to use different versions of shared libraries on...
- UPD: it proves that after compiling against older qt versions (tested on 5.5.1), it is still possible to use newer Qt...
10 Dec 2018
- 17:29 Feature #2254 (Backlog): Units: Proposal about uniform units of measurement
When I enter invalid simulation parameters, the "Houston, we have a problem" window appears. The dimension ...
- 16:57 Bug #2253 (Backlog): GUI: The "Fit parameters" window is incorrectly displayed
- BornAgain-1.13.99, Win 10, fitting
The "Fit parameters" window is incorrectly displayed when changing "Value", "Min"...
- 16:35 Configuration #2252 (Rejected): Investigate the possibility to use different versions of shared l...
- Originally compiled BornAgain distribution contains rpath with paths to shared libraries, e.g. by typing
- 15:27 Bug #2251 (Backlog): GUI: plots: The ordinate (y) scale of graph "Iteration" incorrect display.
- GUI, Win10, Fitting
The ordinate scale of graph "Iteration" incorrect display.
- 12:12 Documentation #2250 (Resolved): Fix doxygen documentation
- Currently doxygen (v. 1.8.15) throws more than 2000 warnings/errors during generating documentation.
Probably it is ...
07 Dec 2018
- 19:08 Bug #2249 (Resolved): Crash on fitting SpecularInstrument/Beam/Polarization/X, Y, Z
- 14:48 Bug #2249 (Sprint): Crash on fitting SpecularInstrument/Beam/Polarization/X, Y, Z
- 14:10 Bug #2249 (Resolved): Crash on fitting SpecularInstrument/Beam/Polarization/X, Y, Z
- 1. Open Bornagain.
2. Instrument view > choose Specular.
3. Sample view > choose Cylinder and Prisms.
4. Import vi...
- 15:58 Bug #2248 (Backlog): GUI: Material editor: problems on windows
- 12:50 Bug #2248 (Backlog): GUI: Material editor: problems on windows
- 1. Cannot maximize the window
2. Delimiter between material list and material properties cannot be moved.
- 13:26 Bug #2189 (Resolved): Real time view shows alien tree on jobItem delete
06 Dec 2018
- 19:16 Feature #2205 (Backlog): Fit: Replace difference plot in fitobserver with the true metric used fo...
- 19:16 Documentation #2077: Update ParticleDistribution tutorial
- Beautify, mention linked parameter in GUI
- 19:14 Feature #2084 (Resolved): 3D view: implement mesocrystal
- 19:14 Documentation #2158 (Backlog): Extend website with nightly builds to accomodate for early testers
- 19:14 Feature #1972 (Backlog): GUI: provide beam divergence for OffSpec instrument
- 19:13 Feature #2246 (Resolved): GUI: provide possibility to select intensity and residual function type...
- 15:24 Feature #2246 (Resolved): GUI: provide possibility to select intensity and residual function type...
- 15:28 Feature #2247 (Resolved): Update Yosemite vagrant box
* To make dmg installer based on Python 3.7.1
- 15:26 Feature #2225 (Resolved): GUI: implement depth probe instrument
- 13:15 Bug #2217 (Resolved): GUI crash on instrument adjustment for 1D data
- 13:14 Bug #2243 (Resolved): Instrument id is not updated when it is copied to job item
- 10:00 Bug #2243 (Resolved): Instrument id is not updated when it is copied to job item
- It can cause abnormalities when working with real data containing custom axis
- 13:14 Bug #2245 (Resolved): Crash when running simulation with missing instrument
- 13:12 Bug #2245 (Sprint): Crash when running simulation with missing instrument
- 11:02 Bug #2245 (Resolved): Crash when running simulation with missing instrument
- To reproduce:
1. Open Bornagain.
2. Remove all instruments from the instrument view.
3. Define some simulation i...
- 10:55 Feature #2244 (Backlog): PythonAPI: support DepthProbeInstrument (currently GUI only)
- 10:47 Bug #2198 (Resolved): BornAgain GUI on certain Win10 stays collapsed on taskbar
- Windows was hidden in non-existing second monitor
05 Dec 2018
- 14:20 Bug #2228 (Resolved): GUI: 1D data loader does not threat 'fixed width' columns correctly
- 14:04 Bug #2235 (Resolved): Restore automatic linking of user data to instrument in Simulation tab
- 13:45 Refactoring #2242 (Backlog): Parameterization: Provide common interface of handling mean/center/m...
- 1. Provide proper limits propagation on switching distribution type
2. Notification on central (i.e. mean, center or...
- 13:23 Refactoring #2241 (Backlog): GUI: Replace DoubleEditor and ScientificDoublePropertyEditor with Sc...
- ScientificSpinBox has an advantage of better handling property limits,
e.g. in case of positive value it will forbid...
- 13:13 Bug #2236 (Resolved): GUI: Fitting failure on some minimization algorithms
04 Dec 2018
- 18:26 Bug #1210 (Rejected): GSLLMA minimizer sometimes doesn't respect fit parameter limits attribute
- Limited parameters are fully broken in ROOT wrapper around GSL minimizer.
Tried to repair it, but failed - ROOT mini...
- 14:30 Documentation #2233 (Resolved): Update manual before release
- Created version 1.7.2
- 12:01 Documentation #2186 (Resolved): Correct formula for exponential distribution in manual
03 Dec 2018
- 16:38 Bug #2239 (Resolved): Crash on load of any saved project
- 13:21 Bug #2239 (Resolved): Crash on load of any saved project
Somewhere in ComboPropertyEditor::internLabels()
- 14:12 Refactoring #2240 (Backlog): GUI: InstrumentItem: refactor unit convertor construction
* Introduce public Simulation::createConvertor()
** Thus, move all convertors creation on board of...
30 Nov 2018
- 19:40 Feature #2238 (Backlog): GUI: Import tab: Get rid of "Linked_instrument"
- Seems that linking can be fully automatized and conducted in simulation tab
- 19:37 Feature #2218 (Resolved): Find an intelligent way to handle repeating values in the coordinate ve...
- 16:39 Feature #2207 (Resolved): Allow multiplying/dividing data columns by constant factor in CsvImport...
- 16:39 Feature #2193 (Resolved): Import order and priority
- 15:37 Bug #2116 (Resolved): Provide valid editing for fit parameters in GUI
- 14:49 Bug #2237 (Resolved): GUI: stop button in fitting panel does not work
- 12:48 Bug #2237 (Resolved): GUI: stop button in fitting panel does not work
- Closing application also doesn't help - it throws a message (see screenshot)
- 14:46 Bug #2236: GUI: Fitting failure on some minimization algorithms
- The problem is in FitObjectiveBuilder.cpp, line 46.
We have to check type of algorithm,
LMA and Fumili works only...
- 12:48 Bug #2236 (Sprint): GUI: Fitting failure on some minimization algorithms
- 12:33 Bug #2236 (Resolved): GUI: Fitting failure on some minimization algorithms
- To reproduce:
Create simulation with default GISAS instrument and default "Cylinders and prisms" sample.
- 13:40 Bug #2184 (Resolved): Tuning widget disappears from simulation when "submit only" option is chosen
- It was decided to remove the 'Submit only' option.
- 11:33 Documentation #2040 (Resolved): Website: update all fitting tutorials and Python examples to the ...
29 Nov 2018
- 15:25 Bug #2181 (Resolved): Loading a project file in the GUI overwrites number of threads
- 15:25 Bug #2181 (Sprint): Loading a project file in the GUI overwrites number of threads
- 12:54 Bug #2235 (Resolved): Restore automatic linking of user data to instrument in Simulation tab
- 12:29 Bug #2180 (Backlog): GUI autosave: always use local folder for autosave functionality (also when ...
- 09:59 Refactoring #2234 (Backlog): Fit: Simplify minimizer constructor
For the moment minimizer initialization string has 3 parameters which allows to set minimizer type, minimizer algor...
28 Nov 2018
- 17:42 Documentation #2233 (Resolved): Update manual before release
- We still haven't forwarded the changes that were made to the truncated sphere/spheroids...
- 16:05 Bug #2214 (Resolved): GUI crash when deleting connection
- 15:43 Feature #2086 (Backlog): GUI: introduce extended distribution editor for ParticleDistributionItem
- Nice to have, but not for this sprint
- 13:22 Feature #1019 (Resolved): Extend GUI ParticleDistribution with linked parameters
- Happy to announce, that this three years old issue was successfully resolved. BornAgain - stay agile!
- 11:31 Bug #2230 (Backlog): GUI on Cinnamon: Window control buttons are missed
27 Nov 2018
23 Nov 2018
- 14:35 Bug #2200 (Resolved): Trapezoid distribution generates edge values with zero probability
- 13:31 Feature #2232 (Backlog): GUI: provide units in tooltips
- Users which rarely use BornAgain frequently get confused about the units (for wavelength, SLD, particle sizes, etc). ...
- 12:29 Feature #2222 (Resolved): Allow scientific notation in tuning parameter tree
- 12:28 Bug #2231 (Resolved): Reflectivity: strange behaviour at wavelength distribution
22 Nov 2018
- 17:06 Feature #2156 (Resolved): Implement finite crystals
- 17:06 Feature #2156: Implement finite crystals
- Implemented in PR#706
21 Nov 2018
- 11:27 Bug #2212 (Backlog): Saving 1d data in tiff format causes BornAgain to crash.
- I partially fixed this by throwing an error message. BornAgain is not crashing anymore but still 1d data cannot be sa...
Also available in: Atom