From 08 Dec 2018 to 06 Jan 2019
03 Jan 2019
- 13:07 Bug #2062 (Rejected): Saving data to "Untitled" directory on win
- 12:24 Feature #2259 (Resolved): Make off-spec simulation fittable
21 Dec 2018
- 14:24 Bug #2272 (Rejected): Reports from the school: coefficients are not scalar bug.
- yesterday in the UserSession i have experienced an reproducible error in the BornAgain GUI: If I insert a magnetizati...
- 12:18 Feature #2271 (Rejected): Provide units Angstroms in import 1D data widget
- 11:34 Bug #2270 (Resolved): Repeating values after removing unsorted data
- 1D Importer fails on data with partially overlapping data ranges.
They are interpreted as unsorted values, but if th...
- 11:22 Bug #2269 (Backlog): GUI on Windows: import python script fails with anaconda python in path
- Not clear if it depends on python version and if the problem exists for over python installations
20 Dec 2018
- 18:45 Bug #2268 (Rejected): Sometimes parameter values are reset when they go out of focus
- 17:45 Feature #2267 (Resolved): Activate polarized sans
- See LayoutStrategyBuilder.cpp
- 16:56 Feature #2266 (Backlog): GUI: set detector analyzer direction automatically to beam polarization ...
- 16:25 Bug #2265 (Resolved): 3D view incorrectly represents particle positions for layouts connected to ...
- See attached project file
19 Dec 2018
- 17:54 Feature #2264 (Backlog): GUI: property panel of intensity data is too narrow on some systems
- Provide splitter to be able to resize place occupied by property editor
- 17:50 Feature #2263 (Backlog): GUI: provide immediate canceling of running job
- For the moment, canceling of job takes few seconds before it actually stops
- 08:25 Bug #2262 (Resolved): Fix memory leakage in Python API
- Huge memory leakage while running attached file
- 08:22 Feature #2261 (Backlog): GUI: WelcomeView: Provide tooltip for project file name
- If project file name is long, I can't see full name of the opened project on WelcomeView.
Tooltip is required to be ...
18 Dec 2018
- 11:27 Feature #2260 (Resolved): Remove domain size and damping length in paracrystals in favour of a sm...
12 Dec 2018
- 13:01 Feature #2259 (Sprint): Make off-spec simulation fittable
- 12:57 Feature #2259 (Resolved): Make off-spec simulation fittable
- According to user request
11 Dec 2018
- 16:28 Bug #2255 (Sprint): Parameterization: incompatible fit parameters handled badly,cause program cra...
During study of fitting rest a model was take as REAL DATA:
Cone6 BaseEdge: 150
- 14:35 Bug #2055 (Rejected): BornAgain cannot fit multiple datasets if sample is created with sample bui...
- Became obsolete with new FitObjective machinery
- 14:34 Feature #2182 (Rejected): Simulation::setTerminalProgressMonitor doesn't work on specular simulation
- Rejected in the favor of #1928
- 14:34 Feature #1928 (Backlog): GUI: SpecularSimulation: progress counter broken
- Take care of Simulation::setTerminalProgressMonitor also
- 14:19 Feature #2254: Units: Proposal about uniform units of measurement
- When I enter invalid simulation parameters, the "Houston, we have a problem" window appears. The units of measurement...
- 14:11 Bug #2251: GUI: plots: The ordinate (y) scale of graph "Iteration" incorrect display.
- This problem are in Win 10 with 1366*768 and 1920*1200 screen resolution.
I haven't it in Ubuntu 18.04.1 with 2560*...
- 12:07 Bug #2251: GUI: plots: The ordinate (y) scale of graph "Iteration" incorrect display.
- BornAgain - 1.13.99
- 13:14 Feature #2247 (Resolved): Update Yosemite vagrant box
- Current procedure http://apps.jcns.fz-juelich.de/redmine/projects/bornagain/wiki/Preparing_dmg_installer
- 08:57 Configuration #2252: Investigate the possibility to use different versions of shared libraries on...
- UPD: it proves that after compiling against older qt versions (tested on 5.5.1), it is still possible to use newer Qt...
10 Dec 2018
- 17:29 Feature #2254 (Backlog): Units: Proposal about uniform units of measurement
When I enter invalid simulation parameters, the "Houston, we have a problem" window appears. The dimension ...
- 16:57 Bug #2253 (Backlog): GUI: The "Fit parameters" window is incorrectly displayed
- BornAgain-1.13.99, Win 10, fitting
The "Fit parameters" window is incorrectly displayed when changing "Value", "Min"...
- 16:35 Configuration #2252 (Rejected): Investigate the possibility to use different versions of shared l...
- Originally compiled BornAgain distribution contains rpath with paths to shared libraries, e.g. by typing
- 15:27 Bug #2251 (Backlog): GUI: plots: The ordinate (y) scale of graph "Iteration" incorrect display.
- GUI, Win10, Fitting
The ordinate scale of graph "Iteration" incorrect display.
- 12:12 Documentation #2250 (Resolved): Fix doxygen documentation
- Currently doxygen (v. 1.8.15) throws more than 2000 warnings/errors during generating documentation.
Probably it is ...
Also available in: Atom