From 11 Dec 2018 to 09 Jan 2019
09 Jan 2019
- 17:18 Bug #2262 (Resolved): Fix memory leakage in Python API
- 14:33 Bug #2270 (Resolved): Repeating values after removing unsorted data
- 11:42 Refactoring #2275 (Backlog): Refactor cmake machinery for consistent Python interpreter/libraries...
Our long standing problem is inconsistency in Python interpreter and Python library versions. Even on Linux cmake o...
- 11:34 Feature #2274 (Backlog): Investigate swig replacement
> Why the author of swig hates...
- 10:23 Documentation #2273 (Resolved): Comparative overview of existing reflectometry packages
07 Jan 2019
03 Jan 2019
- 13:07 Bug #2062 (Rejected): Saving data to "Untitled" directory on win
- 12:24 Feature #2259 (Resolved): Make off-spec simulation fittable
21 Dec 2018
- 14:24 Bug #2272 (Backlog): Reports from the school: coefficients are not scalar bug.
- yesterday in the UserSession i have experienced an reproducible error in the BornAgain GUI: If I insert a magnetizati...
- 12:18 Feature #2271 (Backlog): Provide units Angstroms in import 1D data widget
- 11:34 Bug #2270 (Resolved): Repeating values after removing unsorted data
- 1D Importer fails on data with partially overlapping data ranges.
They are interpreted as unsorted values, but if th...
- 11:22 Bug #2269 (Backlog): GUI on windows: import python script fails with anaconda python in path
- Not clear if it depends on python version and if the problem exists for over python installations
20 Dec 2018
- 18:45 Bug #2268 (Rejected): Sometimes parameter values are reset when they go out of focus
- 17:45 Feature #2267 (Resolved): Activate polarized sans
- See LayoutStrategyBuilder.cpp
- 16:56 Feature #2266 (Backlog): GUI: set detector analyzer direction automatically to beam polarization ...
- 16:25 Bug #2265 (Resolved): 3D view incorrectly represents particle positions for layouts connected to ...
- See attached project file
19 Dec 2018
- 17:54 Feature #2264 (Backlog): GUI: property panel of intensity data is too narrow on some systems
- Provide splitter to be able to resize place occupied by property editor
- 17:50 Feature #2263 (Backlog): GUI: provide immediate canceling of running job
- For the moment, canceling of job takes few seconds before it actually stops
- 08:25 Bug #2262 (Resolved): Fix memory leakage in Python API
- Huge memory leakage while running attached file
- 08:22 Feature #2261 (Backlog): Provide tooltip for project file name
- If project file name is long, I can't see full name of the opened project on WelcomeView.
Tooltip is required to be ...
18 Dec 2018
- 11:27 Feature #2260 (Resolved): Remove domain size and damping length in paracrystals in favour of a sm...
12 Dec 2018
- 13:01 Feature #2259 (Sprint): Make off-spec simulation fittable
- 12:57 Feature #2259 (Resolved): Make off-spec simulation fittable
- According to user request
11 Dec 2018
- 16:28 Bug #2255 (New): Program crash during fitting
During study of fitting rest a model was take as REAL DATA:
Cone6 BaseEdge: 150
- 14:35 Bug #2055 (Rejected): BornAgain cannot fit multiple datasets if sample is created with sample bui...
- Became obsolete with new FitObjective machinery
- 14:34 Feature #2182 (Rejected): Simulation::setTerminalProgressMonitor doesn't work on specular simulation
- Rejected in the favor of #1928
- 14:34 Feature #1928 (Backlog): Make progress counter work for SpecularSimulation
- Take care of Simulation::setTerminalProgressMonitor also
- 14:19 Feature #2254: Proposal about uniform units of measurement
- When I enter invalid simulation parameters, the "Houston, we have a problem" window appears. The units of measurement...
- 14:11 Bug #2251: BornAgain. The ordinate (y) scale of graph "Iteration" incorrect display.
- This problem are in Win 10 with 1366*768 and 1920*1200 screen resolution.
I haven't it in Ubuntu 18.04.1 with 2560*...
- 12:07 Bug #2251: BornAgain. The ordinate (y) scale of graph "Iteration" incorrect display.
- BornAgain - 1.13.99
- 13:14 Feature #2247 (Resolved): Update Yosemite vagrant box
- Current procedure http://apps.jcns.fz-juelich.de/redmine/projects/bornagain/wiki/Preparing_dmg_installer
- 08:57 Configuration #2252: Investigate the possibility to use different versions of shared libraries on...
- UPD: it proves that after compiling against older qt versions (tested on 5.5.1), it is still possible to use newer Qt...
Also available in: Atom