From 16 Dec 2018 to 14 Jan 2019
14 Jan 2019
- 18:22 Bug #2286: Fix usage of Debye-Waller factors for superlattices
- Also correctly implement supportsMultilayer() for the superlattice (forwarding it to its substructure).
- 18:13 Bug #2286 (Resolved): Fix usage of Debye-Waller factors for superlattices
- After implementing #2278, the DW factors for the superlattices are no longer correctly taken into account.
- 17:47 Feature #2285 (Resolved): Name layers in GUI by their material name
- The material name could also appear in the layer representation in the sample designer.
- 16:21 Support #2284: Windows: python error when trying to plot.
- Specifically, the problem is found in line 60 of the aforementioned example:
- 16:19 Support #2284 (New): Windows: python error when trying to plot.
- After installing BornAgain-1.14.0 in Windows and running one of the reflectometry examples,
- 11:30 Documentation #2283 (Resolved): Fix starting value of prism_base_edge in fit example
* Fix basic_fitting_tutorial.py. prism_base_edge should be 12nm -> 6nm
* Fix tutorial on web site
11 Jan 2019
- 16:59 Feature #2278 (Resolved): Add Debye Waller factor for 1D and 2D lattice
- 16:55 Feature #2282 (Resolved): Implement position variance in 3d view
- 11:26 Feature #2281 (Backlog): GUI: provide pan mode for camera in 3D view
- For complex samples it would be very useful to have pan-move-mode for camera
* Similarly to 2D case, user holds sp...
- 10:36 Bug #2280 (Backlog): GUI: consecutive import of sample from several python scripts is affected by...
Bug appears on consecutive import of sample from different Python scripts.
Suppose you have script1.py with the ...
- 10:21 Feature #2279 (Backlog): Allow the user to select the contributions to the scattering intensity (...
- The scattering intensity contains in principle three separate contributions: diffuse from different types of particle...
10 Jan 2019
- 18:43 Feature #2278: Add Debye Waller factor for 1D and 2D lattice
- The DW factor could in principle be handled in a generic way, since it appears independently from the interference fu...
- 17:01 Feature #2278 (Resolved): Add Debye Waller factor for 1D and 2D lattice
- 13:53 Feature #2260 (Resolved): Remove domain size and damping length in paracrystals in favour of a sm...
- To leave users with the option to use damping length or domain size, I only removed the numerical instability in the ...
- 13:45 Bug #2277 (Resolved): GUI: value of wavelength is not propagated on switch from InstrumentView
Steps to reproduce
* Start new GUI, go to InstrumentView
* Change wavelength value from 0.1 to 0.2 (leave curso...
- 09:18 Support #2276 (Sprint): Provide simulation of mpnc sample for DESY
09 Jan 2019
- 17:18 Bug #2262 (Resolved): Fix memory leakage in Python API
- 14:33 Bug #2270 (Resolved): Repeating values after removing unsorted data
- 11:42 Refactoring #2275 (Resolved): Refactor cmake machinery for consistent Python interpreter/librarie...
Our long standing problem is inconsistency in Python interpreter and Python library versions. Even on Linux cmake o...
- 11:34 Feature #2274 (Backlog): Investigate swig replacement
> Why the author of swig hates...
- 10:23 Documentation #2273 (Resolved): Comparative overview of existing reflectometry packages
07 Jan 2019
03 Jan 2019
- 13:07 Bug #2062 (Rejected): Saving data to "Untitled" directory on win
- 12:24 Feature #2259 (Resolved): Make off-spec simulation fittable
21 Dec 2018
- 14:24 Bug #2272 (Backlog): Reports from the school: coefficients are not scalar bug.
- yesterday in the UserSession i have experienced an reproducible error in the BornAgain GUI: If I insert a magnetizati...
- 12:18 Feature #2271 (Backlog): Provide units Angstroms in import 1D data widget
- 11:34 Bug #2270 (Resolved): Repeating values after removing unsorted data
- 1D Importer fails on data with partially overlapping data ranges.
They are interpreted as unsorted values, but if th...
- 11:22 Bug #2269 (Backlog): GUI on windows: import python script fails with anaconda python in path
- Not clear if it depends on python version and if the problem exists for over python installations
20 Dec 2018
- 18:45 Bug #2268 (Rejected): Sometimes parameter values are reset when they go out of focus
- 17:45 Feature #2267 (Resolved): Activate polarized sans
- See LayoutStrategyBuilder.cpp
- 16:56 Feature #2266 (Backlog): GUI: set detector analyzer direction automatically to beam polarization ...
- 16:25 Bug #2265 (Resolved): 3D view incorrectly represents particle positions for layouts connected to ...
- See attached project file
19 Dec 2018
- 17:54 Feature #2264 (Backlog): GUI: property panel of intensity data is too narrow on some systems
- Provide splitter to be able to resize place occupied by property editor
- 17:50 Feature #2263 (Backlog): GUI: provide immediate canceling of running job
- For the moment, canceling of job takes few seconds before it actually stops
- 08:25 Bug #2262 (Resolved): Fix memory leakage in Python API
- Huge memory leakage while running attached file
- 08:22 Feature #2261 (Backlog): Provide tooltip for project file name
- If project file name is long, I can't see full name of the opened project on WelcomeView.
Tooltip is required to be ...
18 Dec 2018
Also available in: Atom