From 25 Dec 2018 to 23 Jan 2019
23 Jan 2019
22 Jan 2019
- 09:45 Bug #2136 (Rejected): Memory leak
- Fixed within #2262
17 Jan 2019
- 16:51 Feature #2290 (Resolved): Implement simplified 2D peak search for GISAS images
- Necessary for Bragg peaks positions fitting.
Within this item, try to port ROOT implementation (TSpectrum2D.cxx).
- 12:38 Testing #2289 (Resolved): Test slicing and averaging functionality for reflectometry in BornAgain
- It is possible to use averaged materials in BornAgain. It can be useful for reflectometry, if the layers contain part...
- 12:37 Documentation #2273 (Resolved): Comparative overview of existing reflectometry packages
- 10:51 Bug #2288 (Backlog): Remove numerical instability at q=0 for 2d paracrystal
- The problem in the 2d paracrystal is totally different from the 1d case: at qx=qy=0, there is not just a numerical in...
15 Jan 2019
- 15:37 Bug #2288 (Backlog): Remove numerical instability at q=0 for 2d paracrystal
- Similar to what was done for the radial paracrystal.
- 15:25 Bug #2286 (Resolved): Fix usage of Debye-Waller factors for superlattices
- 09:11 Testing #2210: Test 1d data import on known file formats
- Data import functionality should be tested on "real-life" data, mainly provided
by Marina Ganeva. After replacing pr...
- 08:48 Testing #2287 (Resolved): Reflectometry cross-validation
- Reflectometry functionality in BornAgain should be compared to well-known codes.
The following is suggested:
14 Jan 2019
- 18:22 Bug #2286: Fix usage of Debye-Waller factors for superlattices
- Also correctly implement supportsMultilayer() for the superlattice (forwarding it to its substructure).
- 18:13 Bug #2286 (Resolved): Fix usage of Debye-Waller factors for superlattices
- After implementing #2278, the DW factors for the superlattices are no longer correctly taken into account.
- 17:47 Feature #2285 (Resolved): Name layers in GUI by their material name
- The material name could also appear in the layer representation in the sample designer.
- 16:21 Support #2284: Windows: python error when trying to plot.
- Specifically, the problem is found in line 60 of the aforementioned example:
- 16:19 Support #2284 (New): Windows: python error when trying to plot.
- After installing BornAgain-1.14.0 in Windows and running one of the reflectometry examples,
- 11:30 Documentation #2283 (Resolved): Fix starting value of prism_base_edge in fit example
* Fix basic_fitting_tutorial.py. prism_base_edge should be 12nm -> 6nm
* Fix tutorial on web site
11 Jan 2019
- 16:59 Feature #2278 (Resolved): Add Debye Waller factor for 1D and 2D lattice
- 16:55 Feature #2282 (Resolved): Implement position variance in 3d view
- 11:26 Feature #2281 (Backlog): GUI: provide pan mode for camera in 3D view
- For complex samples it would be very useful to have pan-move-mode for camera
* Similarly to 2D case, user holds sp...
- 10:36 Bug #2280 (Backlog): GUI: consecutive import of sample from several python scripts is affected by...
Bug appears on consecutive import of sample from different Python scripts.
Suppose you have script1.py with the ...
- 10:21 Feature #2279 (Backlog): Allow the user to select the contributions to the scattering intensity (...
- The scattering intensity contains in principle three separate contributions: diffuse from different types of particle...
10 Jan 2019
- 18:43 Feature #2278: Add Debye Waller factor for 1D and 2D lattice
- The DW factor could in principle be handled in a generic way, since it appears independently from the interference fu...
- 17:01 Feature #2278 (Resolved): Add Debye Waller factor for 1D and 2D lattice
- 13:53 Feature #2260 (Resolved): Remove domain size and damping length in paracrystals in favour of a sm...
- To leave users with the option to use damping length or domain size, I only removed the numerical instability in the ...
- 13:45 Bug #2277 (Resolved): GUI: value of wavelength is not propagated on switch from InstrumentView
Steps to reproduce
* Start new GUI, go to InstrumentView
* Change wavelength value from 0.1 to 0.2 (leave curso...
- 09:18 Support #2276 (Sprint): Provide simulation of mpnc sample for DESY
09 Jan 2019
- 17:18 Bug #2262 (Resolved): Fix memory leakage in Python API
- 14:33 Bug #2270 (Resolved): Repeating values after removing unsorted data
- 11:42 Refactoring #2275 (Backlog): Refactor cmake machinery for consistent Python interpreter/libraries...
Our long standing problem is inconsistency in Python interpreter and Python library versions. Even on Linux cmake o...
- 11:34 Feature #2274 (Backlog): Investigate swig replacement
> Why the author of swig hates...
- 10:23 Documentation #2273 (Resolved): Comparative overview of existing reflectometry packages
07 Jan 2019
03 Jan 2019
Also available in: Atom