From 16 Jan 2019 to 14 Feb 2019
14 Feb 2019
- 12:54 Feature #2303 (Resolved): Implement twin particle interference function
- 10:02 Feature #2303 (Resolved): Implement twin particle interference function
- There is a simple analytic expression for the interference function of two particles with Gaussian distance distribut...
13 Feb 2019
- 14:06 Feature #2302 (Rejected): Provide form factor for hexagon-based twisted pyramid
- Provide form factor for hexagon-based twisted pyramid. Needed to simulate Uliana's nanowhiskers.
12 Feb 2019
- 17:27 Feature #2274: Investigate swig replacement
- Maybe we should rather try alternative Python bindings with some new project, before possibly applying them to BornAg...
- 16:16 Configuration #2100 (Rejected): Make boost iostreams, zlib and bzip submodules in the project
- On the contrary, whenever possible we should rely on upstream repositories, and not bloat our ThirdParty directory.
- 16:12 Configuration #2163 (Resolved): move prepackaged Windows libraries from redmine/attachments to sr...
- Done, and documented at http://apps.jcns.fz-juelich.de/doku/sc/intern:software_for_windows.
- 16:11 Configuration #2163 (Sprint): move prepackaged Windows libraries from redmine/attachments to src/...
- 15:52 Configuration #2252: Investigate the possibility to use different versions of shared libraries on...
- wuttke wrote:
> Shared library versions with same major version number ought to be backwards compatible, see e.g. ht...
- 15:41 Configuration #2252 (Rejected): Investigate the possibility to use different versions of shared l...
- Shared library versions with same major version number ought to be backwards compatible, see e.g. https://unix.stacke...
- 09:40 Feature #2300 (Backlog): Provide beam divergence for OffSpecular simulation via PythonAPI
Seems that beam divergence doesn't work. Whatever settings of incidence beam are, following exception is thrown
11 Feb 2019
- 13:56 Bug #2265 (Resolved): 3D view incorrectly represents particle positions for layouts connected to ...
- 10:13 Feature #2299 (Sprint): Investigate form factor of a cylinder sector
08 Feb 2019
- 11:27 Support #2291 (Resolved): Provide hard disc Percus-Yevick interference function
- 11:27 Feature #2298 (Backlog): Provide icon for Hard Disk Percus-Yevick interference function in GUI
- 10:08 Feature #2297 (Resolved): Provide q-based input for specular simulations
- 10:01 Feature #2292 (Resolved): Switch internal specular computations to q values
31 Jan 2019
- 13:22 Feature #2294 (Resolved): 3DView: provide button to save image
- Users are happy with 3D-Viewer and want to use images in their publications. For the moment, the only option to save ...
- 12:15 Feature #2293 (Backlog): 3DView: provide mesocrystals in particle distribution
- Simulation itself seems to be working. 3D rendering emmits warning ...
29 Jan 2019
- 13:33 Feature #2292 (Resolved): Switch internal specular computations to q values
- It will help to expand reflectometry to multi-angle/multi-wavelength/q-based simulations.
- 12:02 Feature #2290 (Resolved): Implement simplified 2D peak search for GISAS images
28 Jan 2019
- 16:15 Testing #2289 (Resolved): Test slicing and averaging functionality for reflectometry in BornAgain
24 Jan 2019
23 Jan 2019
22 Jan 2019
- 09:45 Bug #2136 (Rejected): Memory leak
- Fixed within #2262
17 Jan 2019
- 16:51 Feature #2290 (Resolved): Implement simplified 2D peak search for GISAS images
- Necessary for Bragg peaks positions fitting.
Within this item, try to port ROOT implementation (TSpectrum2D.cxx).
- 12:38 Testing #2289 (Resolved): Test slicing and averaging functionality for reflectometry in BornAgain
- It is possible to use averaged materials in BornAgain. It can be useful for reflectometry, if the layers contain part...
- 12:37 Documentation #2273 (Resolved): Comparative overview of existing reflectometry packages
- 10:51 Bug #2288 (Backlog): Remove numerical instability at q=0 for 2d paracrystal
- The problem in the 2d paracrystal is totally different from the 1d case: at qx=qy=0, there is not just a numerical in...
Also available in: Atom