From 23 Jan 2019 to 21 Feb 2019
20 Feb 2019
- 13:57 Bug #2268 (Rejected): Sometimes parameter values are reset when they go out of focus
- Probably solved during fixing #2277
19 Feb 2019
- 18:24 Feature #2282 (Resolved): Implement position variance in 3d view
- 18:23 Feature #2041 (Resolved): Implement features for the analysis of data from Dulle and Fruhner
- 16:28 Bug #2268: Sometimes parameter values are reset when they go out of focus
- Is it not the same that I have fixed already within #2277 ?
- 16:06 Bug #2305: Premature deletion of OutputData<double> in python
- A simpler method SimulationResult::axis was implemented to alleviate the necessity to use such constructs.
- 16:04 Bug #2305 (Rejected): Premature deletion of OutputData<double> in python
- 10:41 Bug #2305 (Rejected): Premature deletion of OutputData<double> in python
- The following line will cause SEGFAULT:
axis = result.data().getAxis(0).getBinCenters()
Here result i...
- 13:08 Bug #2306 (Rejected): Weird intensity results in DepthProbeSimulation
- See attached.
Intensity picture has weird vertical outbursts at certain angles. After removing big roughness of th...
- 12:28 Bug #2277 (Resolved): GUI: value of wavelength is not propagated on switch from InstrumentView
- Bug was appearing in 3 places:
* InstrumentView (wavelength editor)
* JobView (fit parameters editor)
* Tech vie...
15 Feb 2019
- 14:05 Bug #2304 (Resolved): Uncaught exception in GUI during real time tuning
- 10:36 Bug #2304 (Resolved): Uncaught exception in GUI during real time tuning
- When setting lattice vector length of paracrystal 2D to zero, GUI crashes with:
BasicLattice::BasicLattice() -> Erro...
14 Feb 2019
- 12:54 Feature #2303 (Resolved): Implement twin particle interference function
- 10:02 Feature #2303 (Resolved): Implement twin particle interference function
- There is a simple analytic expression for the interference function of two particles with Gaussian distance distribut...
13 Feb 2019
- 14:06 Feature #2302 (Backlog): Provide form factor for hexagon-based twisted pyramid
- Provide form factor for hexagon-based twisted pyramid. Needed to simulate Uliana's nanowhiskers.
12 Feb 2019
- 17:27 Feature #2274: Investigate swig replacement
- Maybe we should rather try alternative Python bindings with some new project, before possibly applying them to BornAg...
- 16:16 Configuration #2100 (Rejected): Make boost iostreams, zlib and bzip submodules in the project
- On the contrary, whenever possible we should rely on upstream repositories, and not bloat our ThirdParty directory.
- 16:12 Configuration #2163 (Resolved): move prepackaged Windows libraries from redmine/attachments to sr...
- Done, and documented at http://apps.jcns.fz-juelich.de/doku/sc/intern:software_for_windows.
- 16:11 Configuration #2163 (Sprint): move prepackaged Windows libraries from redmine/attachments to src/...
- 15:52 Configuration #2252: Investigate the possibility to use different versions of shared libraries on...
- wuttke wrote:
> Shared library versions with same major version number ought to be backwards compatible, see e.g. ht...
- 15:41 Configuration #2252 (Rejected): Investigate the possibility to use different versions of shared l...
- Shared library versions with same major version number ought to be backwards compatible, see e.g. https://unix.stacke...
- 09:40 Feature #2300 (Backlog): Provide beam divergence for OffSpecular simulation via PythonAPI
Seems that beam divergence doesn't work. Whatever settings of incidence beam are, following exception is thrown
11 Feb 2019
- 13:56 Bug #2265 (Resolved): 3D view incorrectly represents particle positions for layouts connected to ...
- 10:13 Feature #2299 (Sprint): Investigate form factor of a cylinder sector
08 Feb 2019
- 11:27 Support #2291 (Resolved): Provide hard disc Percus-Yevick interference function
- 11:27 Feature #2298 (Backlog): Provide icon for Hard Disk Percus-Yevick interference function in GUI
- 10:08 Feature #2297 (Resolved): Provide q-based input for specular simulations
- 10:01 Feature #2292 (Resolved): Switch internal specular computations to q values
31 Jan 2019
- 13:22 Feature #2294 (Resolved): 3DView: provide button to save image
- Users are happy with 3D-Viewer and want to use images in their publications. For the moment, the only option to save ...
- 12:15 Feature #2293 (Backlog): 3DView: provide mesocrystals in particle distribution
- Simulation itself seems to be working. 3D rendering emmits warning ...
29 Jan 2019
- 13:33 Feature #2292 (Resolved): Switch internal specular computations to q values
- It will help to expand reflectometry to multi-angle/multi-wavelength/q-based simulations.
- 12:02 Feature #2290 (Resolved): Implement simplified 2D peak search for GISAS images
28 Jan 2019
- 16:15 Testing #2289 (Resolved): Test slicing and averaging functionality for reflectometry in BornAgain
24 Jan 2019
23 Jan 2019
Also available in: Atom